AMD Polaris Giveaway

I only using Integrated GPU on my rig. Waiting for the price of new gpu line ups to go down a little bit before getting one.

gibe nao pls!

I have a 650ti, It's alright for most games but not awesome

I have a faulty 560ti that i've been using for years. It would be amazing to win this kinda giveaway

PC: 4k screen, 3080ti and 5900x. 32gb ram @ 3600mhz. 850w psu

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm using an R7 360 that came with my pre-built computer and now that I now how to build or upgrade a computer from watching so many Linus Tech Tips videos, I would greatly appreciate a new AMD graphics card :D Especially because I am a gamer.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I am currently running a 270, not good enough for battlefield 1 lmao rip

Gibe Nano Pls

I'm going to build a pic because my dell laptop can only run games from 100bc 

Currently on the green team with a GTX 970. But I'd love to give team red a try. I used to own a 6600 but would love to see a return to AMD.

I currently have a Gigabyte GT 630 2GB, so if I were able to get a Polaris GPU that would pretty much be triple the performance. Oh yeah and gibe nao pls.

i have a gtx 760, was the best performance/$ at the time i was shoping

Best of luck to all!!

An R7 250x :) yay! :D

what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup

uhm, Intel HD Graphics? I was only able to enjoy games made before 2012 so.....
yeah, i3.

I have an old gtx 590 and I need to upgrade!

I actually don't have a graphics card because i cant afford it right now, I was looking at buying an AMD card but was waiting to earn more money to buy it as my final part in order to complete my desktop build and if it was free then that's even better isn't it?

"gibe nao pls." actually I am running GTX 1080, but it is for my brother who is using an ancient Geforce 8800GTS

I have;

AMD APU A10 7850k (with CM 212 EVO)

ASUS A88X Gamer Motherboard

G.Skill Ripjaws X 2*4 8GB DDR3 2400 MHz RAM

W.D. Caviar Blue 1 TB

Corsair 500W 80+ Bronze PSU

Ya and don't have GPU.... was low on money.... lol

Waiting for money to buy GPU...

Currently doing all my gaming on a surface book which has a discrete Nvidia graphics card. Would love to win this so I can build my own PC as GPUs are one of my financial bottlenecks 

ahoi !!!! Need to upate to Polaris from Maxi's well(Maxwell)

I have a R7 200 series that cant run Dead By Daylight. I want to upgrade because i bought this games to play with my highschool friends only to figure out i cant even play the game at 30 fps

To replace my GTX 590 that double as radiator during winter ( and during Summer :,( )

I'm currently using an APU 7850k with no discrete graphics card. I'm really hoping to have one of these to improve my rig. :)

R9 280x and I would like to have better performance in dx12 games and this gcn 1.0 card has a limited support for VCE so the HEVC 4k 60 fps support would be nice on the Polaris cards.

Ok, im in the draw.

But the real question is:

Which one is illimunatiae?

Polaris 10

Polish 10

10 Polish Meatballs

Fat

Like my

Noscopeas

MLG Confirsm

Polaris 11

Apolo 11