AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a laptop with a GTX 610M that basically can't run any modern game over 25 FPS. I plan to build my own PC, if I win, not only do I get a free GPU, I'll save a few bucks. 

I don't have a graphics card atm and I am using a A-10 7800 APU for my gaming. I really want a new graphics card so I could have a really good and playable experience with the games I play.

I've got a GTX 970 but I've got some friends who I'd love to have a decent chance to actually play video games as they're currently running on integrated gpu's the poor fools :(  

Hello! :D I am currently using a Geforce GT 530 and you wanna know what you can play on that...lots of fallout. I would like to upgrade because I would really like to play alot of the newer games coming out but do not have the funds to upgrade my rig (Bills are expensive.) Thanks for reading and even if I don't win I promise to still watch. Thanks guys and good luck to everyone!

I'd like to enter the giveaway. I'm using a powercolor 1gb r7 260x, it's the first graphics card I've owned and has been fine for playing counterstrike but I believe it is starting to fail as it shows artifacts. I decided that I would upgrade to a 470 next year when they are cheaper as I've always wanted to play battlefield on PC and there is a new one coming out. I'm currently saving for my first car so this would save me much needed money, and mean that I only have to upgrade my oc pentium g3258. Thanks for making the giveaway worldwide, much love from ireland:)

I still have ancient rig of ECS motherboard with nvidia gt 9400 graphic....so i was thinking of building new rig with better graphic....and this will help my dream come true.....

i was using gtx 970 but the fan broke and fried the gpu  so now i'm currrently using intel hd4600

I have a 660 which gets very high tempratures (little less than 100) on load and i was planning to get an rx480

I have a msi gt630 4gb. I really want the new polaris gpu on the gpu i have now i can't it is crashing al the time.

I currently have a 960 in my rig, but I would probably put this card in a different case to give to my cousin. 

Her parents won't buy her a graphics card because apparently food and clothes and stuff are more important.

HMF! If they're not gonna teach her priorities, then I will!

Current gpu: EVGA SC ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 8gb DDR5x , Reason for it is i would like to compare the actual difference instead of reading about it on non partial sites futhermore it would be a nice upgrade for my Wife´s pc that currently houses a Radeon 6950 1gb ;)

Keep up the awsome reviews

peace out

My rig is currently an i5 3340 with an R9 270. Yet im on the boarderline of buying the RX 480 with the money i saved over a few months. Love that Graphics Card! Great Work!

I currently have an R9 285, I want more performance and AMD polaris is the only way to do that while staying open source. AMDGPU all the way.

I plan on building a new pc soon. a free gpu would cut the cost of that quite a bit. running overwatch on more than 720p, lowest settings, 30 fps would be nice :P

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

I don't have a graphics card at the moment but I'm going to build a computer soon, with intel 6600 ,8gb DDR4 , in zalman case with a 600 watt PSU, building a PC because I need one for editing and my laptop with a A8 6410 APU can't even run Photoshop once without crashing, an AMD Polaris card would be ideal for my build as I'd like to game and edit on the PC

is this how you comment???

if it is i'd love to enter...

i will be building a gaming rig and this is perfect, gibe nao pls.

my gaming rig will be better than my laptop i am currently using, which has an INSANE cpu (intel pentium if your wondering) with built in graphics. which runs most games at 8 FPS!!!!!!!!!

(not)awesome right!!

On my PC (which is not working at the moment) had a GTX 750ti, but currently since my PC is broken I have been using my moms 5 year old laptop for the past 7 months.

I would like to have it because im still stuck with my HD 6870 AND BECAUSE IM AN AMD FANBOY, I ONT LIKE SHADY NVIDIA'S SHIZZZZ

I have a msi gt630 4gb. I really want the new polaris gpu on the gpu i have now i can't it is crashing al the time.

Currently using a AMD Radeon HD 6770. I'd love an upgrade because I've been using it for a few years in my 7th grade custom6 rig and its getting pretty old.

I think it would be really cool to have the ability to use these new display technologies in he future. I currently have an Nvidia gtx 960.

I currently have a Sapphire HD 7950 3GB boost in my system and I would love to turn my system into the monster spec wise as it already looks pretty sick atm. =3

I have a 960 in my desktop that does just fine, but more is better.

I have a GTX750 and no money to upgrade :(
I want the upgrade so that hopefully Just Cause 3 will run smoother. This should do nicely :D

I have a GTX750 graphics card. with an i3 CPU . I just want anything that's better than this. I can't even run the witcher 3 wild hunt without crashing and most of the time it disables the driver and i have to restart my pc to access the driver again. :(

If you read this thank you so much.