AMD Polaris Giveaway

Heyyy, currently have 2 GTX 560 in SLI. Could be a great time to updrade!

... i do have Gigabyte's R9 290, the WindForce one... still work's and gets better and better because of DX12 and Vulcan... a bit hungry too, but gets things done... when i got that card, i got it for gaming, but, because i got lot's of work, have no time to play as much as intended... yet, it was an is a big help in video rendering... bigger than i intended to use... soooo... greetings from a Latvian AMD fanboy...

GTX 960 and i5-4460, budget build for days... 2GB vram is really holding my machine back and getting just that little bit more could help my system excel. Also if I win you only have to ship one province over in ??! Best of luck to everyone else in the giveaway and thanks for doing this giveaway Linus and friends ;)

Still running a GTX 670 (used to be a GTX 460 not so long ago) :/ Would love for AMD to come back in to my life :D

My computer is running a 750Ti and I've wanted to upgrade to something better. I'm hoping the Polaris cards will work better for my video workflow.

Gtx 680 for now ; ) *realizes the odds of winning* : (  plz? 

I have a GTX 960 2Gb. i have always been behind in my friends on hardware they have in their compared to mine, and i have yet to have viewed games at their full potential due to lacking in the graphics card area of my rig. Winning this card would finally put me in front of my friends, and get to view at last the way new games are supposed to look while playing PC.

I am using a 380 from the loved msi and I would LOVE a freaking 480 to play minecraft in 8K .... jk don't kill me pls xD .

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently running an 8800 GTS at the moment, definitely would be nice to rock a sweet polaris GPU from the red team!

I Have iGPU, R7 7600 On APU A8.
But i want to upgrade my/my old father's PC to make it even more better and can work faster. The Polaris 10 RX 480 Is awesome..... and its my dream PC. And that's why.
Good luck to others and thanks for the chance and giveaway :)

Keep up all the great work

GT8800 so it's about time to get a new one 
Hit me with it !

Nvidia GTX 520MX, looking to build my first computer this fall though.

Running Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics because I had to redirect my GPU money elsewhere, so winning a GPU is sounding really good rn. Thanks for the giveaway and quality content!

me wantz dis. gibe nao pls. My rig has a Zotac 970 btw :D

CPU: Intel i5-4690K @ Stock | GPU: Zotac GTX 970 @ Stock | COOLER:Corsair H110i GT Stock fans | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97-X Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB GSKILL RIPJAWS X 1866mhz PSU: Silverstone 500W Strider Essential Series | CASE: NZXT S340 | CASE FANS: x1 120mm TT Riing red LED, x1 140mm TT Riing red LED MOUSE: Razer DeathAdder Chroma & Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum KEYBOARD: Varmilo VA87MR Gateron Red Switches | HEADSET: Logitech G230 | SSD: ADATA 256GB SP900 HDD: 500GB WD Blue & 1TB WD Caviar Black OS: Windows 10 | DISPLAYS: ASUS VX239H and some shitty Samsung 720p

Currently using GTX960, want to upgrade to GTX1070 but it's quite pricey where I live (way above MSRP), this could be a good chance to try what Red Team have to offer!

I have a gtx960 which tbf will do for most things. But a new AMD GPU would be awesome!

Currently having a gtx 750 with 1 gb vram, wanted to upgrade it to play better games in a better graphics 

Help me pls

I'm using a Radeon HD 5670

I need this!

I currently have an Evga 750ti sc, and the reason i would hope for a new card is, a: The fan on my gpu reminds me of a helicopter taking off as my computer powers up, and is like flipping a coin since 50% of the time my computer works fine. B: well its 2016, and a 750Ti equipped with a suicidal fan doesn't quite preform too well, games like csgo can be run comfortably thought pushing it much further results in thermal throttling and death. Yes i understand the 750ti runs relatively cold, but due to the mentioned fan issued (regardless of helicopter noises) still isn't running right. I do appreciate this giveaway a ton as it allows one lucky person to upgrade their rig and make their pc great again, or even to be hung on a wall for bragging rights at the next cod4 LAN part they host. So I thank the AMD team and LMG for this great opportunity. 

every morning.png

i currently have no graphics card and only using a laptop running a pentium with stock graphics

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

Currently rocking an A10 5800k APU! If I won this card I would pull the trigger and update my whole system to run it nicely :)

Im using the built in graphics of my intel core i5 6400 lol

Have a gtx 760 with an Asus mg279, got the monitor in hopes of getting an amd gpu in the future to utilise freesync, hence why I need one now. 

whic one is polaris 10 and which one is polaris 11 again?

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Would like an Rx480 to replace my water cooled toaster! (R9 290x)