AMD Polaris Giveaway

To be quite honest, I would love to win because my best friend is still running an HD7970 from 2012, and one of his fans quit working. He's been saving up money for a new card, and this would be a great birthday gift for him, which is in a month. I'm running a GTX 970, if it matters.

i have a gt 740 and i would be happy to change to red team for free (although if i dont win im probably gonna do it anyways)

gibe nao pls

currently have an hd 6870 that needs to be upgraded 

I have amd integrated graphics, i need the card because i cannot run any games with over 30 fps at low settings and i cannot render videos quickly. This graphics card would help me alot. PC: ram:4gb processor:amd athlon tm 3 ghz 64 bit i do plan to build a new pc so this can help "higher" my budget

Intel HD Graphics 4000 off of Ivy Bridge i3

So having a graphics card would be pretty cool

I use an AMD APU with 1Gb. I'm going to be building a PC when I move to college, which is less than two weeks away, and would desperately LOVE a cut on budget, while also having an amazing graphics card to power everything. Essentially what I'm saying...
Gibe nao pls? Gibe nao pls.
Thanks.

I currently am running off of intel hd 530 graphics, I want the new polaris card because, I want good, enjoyable 1080p/1440p gaming, I'm currently saving up my money by mowing lawns on the weekends for a monitor.

I currently have a Nvidia Gt 450 and looking for a upgrade, the AMD new grafic cards Its the firs option on my list

I have an r9 280 right now with an fx 6300 and who doesn't love a new graphics card

I'm using discrete graphics and really want to build my own PC. I would love one of these because, while they're very inexpensive, they seem very powerful and nice! I'm just supremely interested, I suppose!

I have a r7 240... yeah, i know. Good luck to all.

I now have RX 480 already, just want to get one more Polaris 10 card to try my first cross-fire.

My rig has gtx 980 but ever since I heard about Polaris I was extremely interested. My first GPU was AMD and really want to go back to AMD again and hopefully it's an improvement and don't disappoint. 

I currently have R7 250, I would really like to have something better.

Running a Club 3D Radeon HD 7750, that seems to not be able to handle my Lg Ultrawide 21:9 Monitor... Gaming is a nightmare, and the card looks Horrible in my oversized case. The CPU heatsink is larger than the GPU. Wish to win, dont usually get involved in giveaways.

I have an R9 380 that is being bottlenecked by my OC'd FX 6300, and I only have the money to upgrade my CPU, so gib nao pls.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I don't currently have a desktop (and I have never owned one), but I'm looking to build. Might as well enter to get a free part amirite

PS: Gibe nao plz

I'm currently running a GTX 650TI Boost, which doesn't could it anymore. One of these cards would be the perfect update! 
Thanks for the giveaway and keep up all the great work. 

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I have an EVGA GeForce GTX 750. I would love an upgrade to one of the Polaris lineup because I think it's for true hardcore gamers.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a Nvidia gtx 750... Yeah, I think I need this one.

Running a gtx 660 thats giving me some problems with driver crashes. Need the upgrade.

Oh boy.. I have a HD7750 in my desktop and an onboard in my laptop... doesnt need any more justification... :D