AMD Polaris Giveaway

After the  Apartment i lived in burnt down  i am running on a cheap computer with a Nvidia 9800 GTX GPU and 1 GB ram and 80 GB HDD hopefully a upgrade would be possible.

PS. love your videos watch them everyday 

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

I have the R9 270X... Got it more than 3 years ago. Since it can't run most of this year's or last year's big titles, not even on medium settings,  I think it's time for an upgrade.. The money I could save on a new graphics card would really help me upgrade my case,  power supply and RAM! 

Currently I'm using an R9 270x but want to upgrade so that I can create HD content again.

I'm currently using a gtx660ti that i purchased a few years back. While I love this card and it's still decent in its own right, its starting to show its age a bit. I would like a new card because I've been planning to upgrade for some time, been a fan of Linus tech tips since cameraguy and ramen noodle hair days, and my current card will go to a friend of mine who doesn't have one.

Currently running a GT 430. Good luck everyone.
Actualmente uso una Gt 430. Buena suerte a todos.

Well guys I'm using a GT755M which yeah is a mobile gpu, which means I don't have a desktop PC. I'd use the polaris GPU to build my first rig, probably with a 6800k or an eqivalently priced a bit older xeon since it would be a workstation. Cheers

I would like to use this to build my 15yr old cousin a new pc he is trying to play games like arma 3 and doom on an i3-2120 and a gtx 750  at 15-30 fps 720p low settings if it was my pc I would have put foot through it tying to play at that.

I have a Gt 740 In my rig . I have been wanting to upgrade it for so long but I don't have the money yet . I really like the polaris line up card because they are highly efficient and very powerful  and they are cheap .

I have a very crappy GTX 480 and I whant to upgrade my gpu as its bad and cant run GTA 5 :(

I am currently running a R9 290. I can has a cheese burger

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Bruh i use a gpu of the r7 200 series and it sux.

I have a gtx 750 ti, and I would love an upgrade from it

I have a R9 390 I would like to upgrade to the Polaris line because my card is power hungry heats to much and I produce a lot of content that requires a lot of graphic power.

Hi to every one. For the past 2 years im using AMD R9 270X with WindForce cooler.

I am currently running a gt430 and my laptop's intergrated graphics is better

I currently have an r9 270x and want to eventually do VR. This upgrade would be amazing and I could really show my friends up. (Most have Beyer PC'so than me).

i got a grainwood gtx660 and a dead motherboard..... if i get this then i can actually afford a decent motherboard :D 

<3 <3 <3

xoxoxo

btw great content guys from linus tech tips and ncix news 2 :D

tumblr_narxupBU2R1tesu2lo1_400.gif

Well i don't really have a desktop rig, but i'm planning to build one very soon and right now i have a dell laptop with INTEL  GMA X3100 integrated graphics (965 express family).9_9

I don't have a pc so after watching many of your videos I decided to build myself a gaming but fully functional rig. Thank u for this opportunity even if I don't win

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

I've got a gtx 960 and I want a polaris 11 card so it can be better at make vr

I have a GeForce GT 730 and i would like something better/ new.

Currently running on 7970 so an upgrade will be nice