AMD Polaris Giveaway

I plan on buying a new Polaris GPU in the future to replace my 7970 so I might as well enter to win one so I might get one earlier. :D

-KuJoe

Using a Gtx 770. I need a 480 because planning to upgrade from LGA 775.

Just had my first pc build and saved the space for that AMD GPU :D

I have an AMD 7850 graphics card, and I want a Polaris 10 because I need a new graphics card.

I got a 970 and while it hasnt been a long. An upgrade is always nice :D

I have a Gigabyt gt 430 and I realy, realy like the Fallout and Battlefield series, but I don't have much money to buy a new one, and the 430 is louder then srtonger. And I realy want to see what Battlefield 3 looks like on High settings. xD

Well currently I has no GPU in my Inspiron 530, but it did have a GT 630 before I ripped it out for use in a clients PC. I was planning on just buying a 750 TI for it anyways, 
Other than that I'm gaming on a GT 650M laptop But as for my ancient Desktop I have the following in it
No GPU
Non-working 1TB HDD (just died the other week) also a friend gave it to me anyways.

Core 2 duo E8600 3.33GHz got on Ebay for 16 bucks
4GB DDR2 RAM  Got on Ebay for 18 bucks
80+bronze PSU that was pulled out of a PC I got at goodwill 300 watts the Shell was 10 bucks
Total price for my piece of Ancient history: $44 
Planned upgrades is a whole new computer. so something of this line would be helpful. lol

My old card doesn't work anymore. It's a EVAGE GEFORCE GTX950 SC PLUS. So a kind need one for good performance on rainbow  six siege, elite dangerous just to name a few. Which ever one is fine.

Gt730 because my 7850 broke about a week ago -.- so a new card would be nice :D

Well, I have a laptop with 920m, getting one of those would be nice to start a proper pc build :D

Currently running 2 GTX 660's in SLI. They are still decent for 1080p gaming, but my PC is really needing an upgrade by now xD

i use R7 280x and what a better way to upgrade with free graphic card 

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work. 

My current GPU setup is fine, a new one would be for my wife who's currently running a GTX 740. It does games at 720p so I'd love to bump that up to 1080p for her!

Well you see, I've always had too many green things when it comes to Christmas time, so I need something red to balance out the overall theme. Despite it being almost the furthest part of the year from Christmas time, its never to early for me to start preparing. I thought a reef on the front door with an AMD card strapped to it would look quite dashing.

Well I have an AMD HD6770 GPU It's slow ... While it does it's job, I can't really play new games, heck, even older games are running a bit slow, any upgrade would be nice. So ....  gibe nao pl.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My current gpu is gt 610 2gb silent edition(doesnt even have a freakin fan), and im a youtuber and im kinda limited to editing, so having this will change my life lol..

gibe nao plz

I have a 970 and am looking for some AMD :P.

I have a GTX 650ti but the rig crapped out last week.

P.S. - i wantzz. gibe nao plzz.

I have a Sapphire R9 390. The new GPU would replace it or be used to fix my media PC, which had a Sapphire HD 7950.