LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This thing looks so boss. would totally use it to replace my shitty 2006 TV in my basement. The 'short throw projection' also seems quite cool.

Fantastic design! Genius at every corner on this one.

Considering that I never really had a good tv in a while, this would be amazing to upgrade to.

This projector is awesome. Great for quick setup and gives people without a lot of ceiling space the option to have a large projected image.

It Looks awesome would be nice to play minecraft on that screen you wouldn't notice any pixels.

This is great little thing. Personally, I'd probably use it projected against a friend's garage watch films, play games and stuff. I would also lend it to my school, I'm pretty sure someone could come up with something cool to do.

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

Wow. I think this is a great product for having a quick and easy theater setup. Now I really want to start making plans for my basement...

This looks amazing :) Not only for personal use, but Im in a university Society which makes movies and they currently have this really old 480p projector.. It needs to be 10m away from the wall to project like a 50" picture.. And it only has VGA... So an ultrashort throw, huge picture size, compact and small size that would be perfect for them too. Especially since the budget comes from memberships only, so maximum about 100-200£ a year. Which puts most equipment out of the range. 

In any case that would be awesome to have to be able to carry it and take it anywhere, to watch movies and play games on ;) 

This is perfect for a boardroom... and a home theater setup. Won't have to place it as far away from the wall to have a bigger picture, and its portable and fits in a backpack..

It seems perfect to get everyone engaged in a game or movie without the need of lots of wires. This would be epic for a gaming tournament amongst friends!

I'm really impressed with the form factor of that machine. Most projectors I've seen wouldn't fit nicely in a backpack but LG made it into a really nice and small package

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Saw a projector like this at an expo a while ago. Really cool little things - looking forward to having my own home cinema :)

"Thus the heat expelled by the computer’s cooling fan means that when a computer records an item in memory, the total amount of disorder in the universe goes up." -Stephen Hawking

This thing looks amazing. I bet it would be really easy to set up on my ceiling. Definitely have my fingers crossed for this giveaway.

I've always wanted to get a projector for hostel use where I can use it to play games, or watch movies with friends.

Portable Daily Driver - Acer Aspire E5-574G-540Z

Specs - i5-6200U,12gigs of ram,240GB SSD,1TB hard drive,920M,dual boot xubuntu 16.04 LTS and WIndows 10.

Main rig - Acer T3-600 with some upgrades

Spec - i5-3350P,12gigs of ram,1TB HDD,750 Ti,windows 10.

The Projector definetly has potential upon being a very effective and storage unintensive projector for Home cinema and Presantation use. Through its portability there are endless options regarding the usage location. I'd love to get one of these.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I had no idea these kinds of projectors existed! 

I don't have much room for computer stuff since I moved to my student dorm, so even a normal projector would pretty much be out of the question. This changes things though. I would love to play some games on this thing when I am away from home during the year!

Something to display on my wall of blank dreams?

I have a number of applications that this would work amazingly for, if it wasn't for saving for wedding I would be seriously looking at purchasing this.

It's absolutely awesome, I love the concept, and on the off chance that I win, I will make a backpack, dedicated to having the same setup as you guys made in the video, and have it run all the old consoles and equip it with controllers for stuff like the NES, N64, GC etc. so I can haul it around to mu friends, whenever we meet up and play stuff like Super Smash.

One thing that sticks out a lot is the fun shape of the lamp tho :o

I would build a home theatre in my living room connected to my pc with surround sound.

Every man needs a huge screen, so thumbs up...bring it on!

That image looked great, awesome product