LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

I think that looks pretty sweet tbh. I would not need a monitor anymore for just watching movies. 

I'm a mobile Karaoke KJ/DJ, I could see making use of this at Karaoke shows, showing it off to all the customers that would be wondering  ... "Where the hell is that coming from???"

Sure hope I'm lucky .... 

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector is awesome please give me one! I waited so long for something like that, because my room is not big enough for a full size projector. I would like to get one so bad! 

Its  ALMOST to O.P. 4 me

R.I.P. 24" monitors

It looks so good and it is also compact. Also its capabilities are insane. Good for gaming and movies

Looks like an awesome projector, would definitely be a step up from the NEC Projectors I inherited from one of my old schools. Good luck to everyone

This is one of the most effective projector I've seen and I bet that they would be so GOOD! For split screen gaming with friends!

Cinema on the move. I'd love to have this and just go places to watch movies with my friends. 

This is an amazing product from LG, I think I'm most impressed by the smart TV compatibility which shouldn't surprise me as LG has been making amazing and innovative TV's. I wanted to buy a TV to hook my rig up to but now I'm seriously considering this projector especially for when I have a bunch of friends aroundB|

This is a F*ck*ng awesome projector!!

would look great on my empty wall :D 

I am currently switching locations pretty often and this would be a nice way of having a big screen without transporting a huge Monitor....

oh lawd....a little duck tape and i will so have this as an attachment on my micro atx PC. 

For a mental boner...my pc: 

i7 4770k (watercooled)

16gigs ddr3

980ti (watercooled ...had to steam punk mod the side panel for a bit more space) 

lian li  pc-tu 200b 

--------------------------- Then the "preject pc"

Would be ideal for my student flat. Oh just imagine multiplayer gaming, oldschool split screen style... And tonnes of workspace for engineering projects of course :P 

This would be super awesome to replace my dead monitor with! Too bad I just got laid off or I would have bought one by now.

WOW! :o It's amazing, I can't say more.. amazing!

That would be so convenient!

I would love to do some coding on the wall with that, and a nice movie thouth :D.

And very very nice video i was very impressed !!!! keep up the excelent work !!!!!

Looks like a cool PROJECTor, small enough to easily fit in a BACKPACK. Good stuff guys.

Thanks! Winning one of those would be amazing :)