LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

basically, it looks way better than my crappy pico projector

im amazed something like this has finally come out

we have vr now, so we should have good projectors finally

also, projector with distance like this is amazing.  could totally use for my porch

i like how compact it is. and short throw... yeah no more cable management on the ceiling. wouldn't mind 1440p or more :D

Looks like an awesome peice of kit, would be really good to play gangbeasts with. My twiter is @matthew_YT 

Is this project illegal? I don't want the cops turning up at my warehouse... ;(

Yup, LG did a number on all the other projectors (expect that 4K sony projector) and i think that we will have almost 90 degree angle view projectors soon... 

I think it looks cool & I want it but it's not something I would spend money on cause I'm iffy on projection as a concept. I'm interested in its versatility though

As an industrial design student, that projector looks pretty sexy. 

Its one seriously cool piece of tech. Would be great for renting where you cannot mount a projector on the ceiling.

I saw this projector in a video from a german YouTuber, so I have already some informations about it :D 

Thx YouTube and also Thx LMG for giving away 2 of these projectors <3

What a neat looking little thing, that might be an interesting gadget for some nice gaming and movies on the go

I really like the design and it looks perfect for domestic use without the need to hang the projector at the opposite side of the room.

Looks amazing would be such a cool setup for movies and games since i travel alot for work would make it so much easier!

Damn, this projector is looking nice! Neat for when you don't have enough space to place it far enough to get a big image. Also the size of that projector is looking very nice! 

I have a dream for a long time ago. I want to play with my classmates in our schools sporthall. We asked the principal, and he support us. We just need one more projektor, and it will be awesome, this one will be that. The IT group of the school also help us, we just need to bring our PCs and the projectors.

My PCs specs: Intel i7 5820k CPU, Gigabyte UD4 motherboard, Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming GPU, Ballistic 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 2133MHz RAM, WD 2TB HDD, Samsung 850EVO 500GB SSD,

The PF1000U seems perfect as I'm often playing older titles at a friends house, but what we really need is more space, with this we could play outside with the projector beaming up towards the rear end of my mate' house - brilliant

This projector looks like it would work in such a diverse range of situations. Such a cool tool to have! 

Wow, it looks really cool! (Lol I couldn't come up with some special reason as to why I'd like to win it, it's just really neat :P)

Also I made this... Don't ask why

LinusInHolland.png

Awesome been looking for a projector for my theater setup for months and I think this one is perfect. 

I have a white wall but no projector... which should change, and this one looks amazing.

Pretty much anything is better than the one I'm using at the moment 

--------------------------

Thx

AusTempest

Very cool piece of tech. The short throw makes it usable even in my small bedroom. I probably wouldn't game on it too much, but it'd be great for Netflix streaming. :D