Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy

Currently running a Zotac GTX 650 and an AMD Phenom ii X4 955 (second hand) with 8GB of RAM. Had this build for 4 years, it was fast in its adolescence but in its old age has grown old and gets FPS drops and crashes :c. Looking to upgrade the system around May but won't have enough money to upgrade the GPU straight away and will have to settle with CPU upgrade. This GPU will fit perfectly in the system I am looking to build, good luck to everyone and thank you for running the give away!

10 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

says in the OP, april 21st.

Your going to have fuck tons to read....

I do kinnda want this after I killed my r9 285 with static. My own mistake though.

1 minute ago, beach_boy98 said:

I do kinnda want this after I killed my r9 285 with static. My own mistake though.

ouch

6 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Good thing I have a lot of free time xD

I assume you are trying to read them as they go on?

3 minutes ago, kris2340k said:

ouch

Yeah haven't told my mum yet though as it was a christmas present. :(

1 minute ago, beach_boy98 said:

Yeah haven't told my mum yet though as it was a christmas present. :(

I really wish they would include static under RMA or at least add some sort of grounded capacitors that absorb static off the board :/ its been ignored as a problem because of the low risk for so many years. 

My mobo stopped working once last year and I got an RMA. Could have been static but even they didnt know wtf happened. Simply refused to give a video out on pci and integrated 

15 minutes ago, kris2340k said:

I assume you are trying to read them as they go on?

Yeah but I can't remember it all, I'll have to go over them again

3 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Yeah but I can't remember it all, I'll have to go over them again

ow man that sucks lol. maybe make a excel with post number and idk a rating out of 100 or something aha

8 minutes ago, kris2340k said:

ow man that sucks lol. maybe make a excel with post number and idk a rating out of 100 or something aha

yeah ill probably have some friends help

Making a choice will definitely not be easy :D

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

2 minutes ago, don_svetlio said:

Making a choice will definitely not be easy :D

yeah xD there is always a few i saw by i few i mean like 50 atleast xD

3 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

For the record, I'd like to point out @don_svetlio has said he hopes I win... *Cough*Gimmie*Cough*

I am 100% sure I won't win so supporting others :D

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

intel i3, 4gb of ram (have 8 but 4 are foulty) gtx 660 and an ssd

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

On 4/14/2016 at 0:35 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

So I recently purchased the parts for a dedicated video editing rig and I had some leftover money, so my option was to save it or buy another fury X to crossfire with the one I currently have. But then I thought crossfiring really isn't that needed or really even that useful so I decided to give it away, I have not bought it yet the way I'll do it is have you put it on your Amazon wishlist and when you win I'll PM you and then you give me your wishlist Link, so i don't need you don't need to give me address that seems sketchy.(at least I don't think I see your address if I buy you it off your wishlist idk I never did that before) and that way it's sent right to you so any defects are not my fault. 

To enter you must have a rig that has a bad GPU or no GPU and a CPU that can handle the card. So just post your rig and why you want it and in 1 week I'll pick the winner and PM them.

goodluck everyone.

at 4PM on Thursday April, 21st the giveaway will be over and i'll get a mod to lock the thread. after that i will go over all the comments again and then pick the winner by the following monday, so the winner will get messaged anywhere from thursday the 21st to monday the 24th at the latest.

EDIT, sorry but i will not pick people who have accounts that are made after this giveaway started that have no other posts other than the comment on this. there has been a few like that and it is more than likely a person making more accounts to try to win. i apologize if you are a real person who just joined. but i WILL be doing more giveaways as time goes on, so be on the lookout for that, (they probably won't be as big as this one tho and not very frequent)

I have two rigs but I am working on a rig for a friend and so far all I have is an i5 4460 paired with a gtx 280 I didn't have any money for him to use on a better gpu and that was all I had in my closet. He asked for a rig about a year ago and he got it but he can't do squat with it. he wants to play fallout 4 and he can't even run it on  low settings. Same goes with Rainbow Six Siege, Star Wars Battlefront, GTAV, Witcher 3, and a few others that he loves. He has to use his brother's xbox one to play those games. I am not looking to get this card for myself because I personally have an i7 4790k and a gtx 980 ti so I don't need it as much as others do but please take my friend in consideration. Thanks 

12 hours ago, jkeasley said:

Who was the winner?

I dont think there is one yet. I think it says in the original post that he will wait a week for everyone to submit first.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

ive got a newly acquired FX-9370 that never see's over 40% being bottle necked by my ageing HD7850. Theirs a baby on the way so i cant spend any more money on my computer for the next couple of years! A fury-x would allow me to continue gaming along side my friends, while i figure out how to take care of this kid and all the expenses that come with it.

I would put this in my rig and give my 960 to my buddy who is really wanting to get into pc gaming

Edit: and im gonna buy a new psu soon so it would be all good

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.3GHZ COOLER: Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2  MOBO: Asus Z97-E RAM: Kingston Hyper X Black 2x4GB GPU: Soon to be EVGA 1070! Case: Fractal Define S Storage:PNY 240GB SSD, 500GB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Corsair RM650x

My rig is in my signature. It will be changing soon though as there is a used 4690 with mobo that I am looking to buy. It's great off you to do a giveaway like this and the card would be great for he CAD stuff I do that is GPU accelerated.

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

my brother is running gt 530 and first gen i3, he have some money saved but cant buy a full system yet, and this gpu would help alot. thanks