Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I've been wanting to build a new computer for a while now but I haven't had the money to spend on an ssd. I've been only able to afford a hard drive. Winning this giveaway would be great for my computer speed and would save me a lot of money. Tha

I got my parents from "The PC is fine. We WILL NOT change anything" to "What is better SLC or MLC?" and "Well maybe we could get a 512gb one instead of 256gb". Even my grandpa is asking me to upgrade his PC. So I think I would make a very good SSD advertiser.

I have a 120GB SSD to boot off of and it's amazing, apart from the fact it's nearly full with steam games. I'd love a second one to keep the fast speeds rolling

Everyone should have an SSD because the rest of a modern system is so fast that magnetic storage can't keep up. Nothing will kneecap a new build like slow storage. Working, gaming, and even day-to-day usage like managing family photos and documents are all faster and more efficient with an SSD. Waiting for your dual-gpu watercooled behemoth to boot from a hard drive and load your applications is something nobody should ever have to experience. We're living in the future, our storage should reflect that. 

Personally this would look awesome in my grey and black build, the crackled grey finish is sick. I haven't seen anything like it before. It would be sweet to raid it with my system SSD and have space to install some games. 

I have no ssd in my pc, but i could certainly use one!

I would love to get a new SSD (who wouldn't)!

It would take place in my Silverstone Raven RV05 because I just can't fit more 3,5" drives in that case - I already have two! Also a SSD would be hella quite which is good I think :P

Wishing everyone luck and thanks for the chance to win!

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4,8GHz 

Cooler: EKL Alpenföhn Olymp

RAM: 2x8GB Corsair LPX 3200MHz

GPU: GTX 980 Ti 1540MHz with Rajintek Morpheus

MoBo: ASrock Z170 Extreme 4

HDD/SSD: Hitachi 1,5TB / Samsung EVO 500GB

PSU: beQuiet Straight Power 600W CM

Case: fractal Define S

Because I don't have a SSD and would love to feel the speed of an SSD. I was eyeing for Samsung for a while, but I still can't justify the $/GB

Everyone should have an SSD because slow loading time needs to die (I'm looking at you JC3) 

I don't have an SSD. I've never had one physically in my hands either. I would love to get one as I got tired of always hearing "Oh  having an SSD is awesome", "Oh  why are you still using an HDD" and things like that. I would love for things to change and enter the select group of fast booting PC owners.

Everyone should have an SSD because you shouldn't have to wait on your computer to boot up, it should be ready when you are, my main PC has an SSD and runs great but my laptop is suffering from its old 5400rpm hard drive, winning this SSD would decrease the amount of time it would take me to reboot/ turn on my laptop so I can always be ready to work/game 

I want an SSD because my system takes soooooooo long to boot with my old hard drive, so I might just win this time around :D

I would like to win this SSD because, currently, I just have a 120 gb SSD in my system, which has Windows 10, google chrome, skype, and other applications on it. It also has XCOM 2. I would like to be able to store other games, such as Battlefield 4 and GTA V, on an SSD to massively increase loading performance and decrease load times of these two games. My hard drive is a WD Black 2TB, and it makes a hell of a lot of noise, which drives me insane. This SSD, and SSDs in general, would be entirely silent, and much, much faster than conventional hard drives. Everyone should have a hard drive in their system, at least to store their operating system on, because they decrease boot times significantly, and allow more productivity without waiting for a sluggish system to boot up. They are absolutely great!

I would love a new SSD for some extra storage in my PC.

I've never had a SSD and I'm about to get one.

They are just great as boot devices or just as fast storage

Since I first started PC gaming, I've always been stuck with mediocre hardware, as of now, I'm still using an old HDD from my old, cheap $600 gaming PC. I've wanted an SSD for quite some time but haven't had the opportunity to get one, or even toy around on a computer with one in. In short, it'd be awesome to give an SSD a shot!

This SSD would be the perfect addition to my wife's computer. She is still running on just a standard hard drive. The added ability to pull the drive and use it in USB mode would also be nice for when she needs to bring large projects to work or when we go on vacation to have fast external storage for photos. P.S. She is a bit disappointed that Luke's experiment didn't catch on fire. 

浪速の建てるは静か用に建てました!- Build Log Coming Soon!

If i won this would be the first SSD that i would use in my system, currently using a 1TB HDD. I would mainly use it for storing video files on for fast transfers when in premiere. Everyone needs an SSD for faster speeds :)

Id love for my brother to get this because he has a 1tb hard drive lol

I want an SSD because of those blazing fast Loading screens! Everyone should have one tbh who doesnt want more speed? :P

Well, my cat gets scarred by the current HDD i have and if i won the SSD she could play games with me.

JK i dont have cat nor pc, im writing this post on a toaster.

The reason why I want the SSD is because my current one is crammed.  

Recently upgraded to an ssd and its so much better than a hard drive!

Everyone should be able to experience the speed of an ssd and know there's no going back

I've been running a mechanical drive forever, i want to get a taste of the solid state life. :)

I have only one 250gb ssd and two crappy 5200 rpm hard drives. And my ssd is full and i don't want to put anything to hard drives because it takes ages to load anything from there.

I'm Linus too. (:

My current 120gb SSD keeps getting filled up super quickly, was considering buying another one or just a hard drive but this would be so damn amazing!