Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I am curently building i new pc, for like 200€ so it will be cool to have one good looking, high performance, component like that! :D

Buying a new system, would love to grab myself a SSD for just Operating system boot or buy another one for RAID 0 setups :)

I think everyone should own a SSD because life's good fast :P

First reason: SSD should be the primary type of drive to store your OS and important programs, HDD can handle the bulky stuf

Second reason: There should always be more room for an SSD in your build to either put in raid or increase the amount of fast storage space

Third reason: SSD makes no noise, looks nicer, smells better, tastes great and feels so great... (ehm... well... you know)

Why I want to win this? I really need one 'cause my game PC still lacks one :$ because of low funds as I got to pay for college... *snif*

My current cheap SSD just failed, my fault for buying a cheap unbranded one, winning this would be a dream as I am currently unable to play any of my games or even use my computer and I don't have the money to buy a new SSD. I will be grateful if I win as well as if i don't win so thank you for offering this opportunity.

i haven't build my rig yet cause i still have 1 more month of saving to do. but a SSD is a nice saving if i won. And let be honest, who didn't want a SSD in their system?

It would be great for me to have a new ssd because i am running music libraries on my hdd and it takes forever to start them up ;(

I want a new SSD because I'm building a new system soon (replacing my 7 year old pc) and I think that winning this SSD will help me spend less on the new system. I'm a student so yeah, limited resources. ^_^

I Regret buying a 128gb ssd, make me not anymore :)

Current: i7 990x / GTX 950 / 12 GB RAM / Micro ATX

Waiting for the next amazing Mini ITX case!

I have one HDD in my computer. I wanted to start filming review and game videos but OBS recording and gaming does not work very good on one HDD :/
One SSD like this would work great in my system and it would finally allow me to record and work/game in OBS :)
Thanks for all the great videos :)

I have a 250GB WesternDigital Black. I have heard these SSDs do wonders in term of loading and reactivity, giving life to computers that would otherwise be put to sleep.

Flash memory is the future. Let's embrace it.

Well I don't even have a SSD to begin with. would really want one, but my country is kinda little overprice for computer thing

SSD's are the only way forward with PC's and laptops.

in business they provide higher performance and reliability which results in more work done in less time and less down time due to system failure.

for personal rigs they provide the same as in business but with for whole other reasons, improved boot time less waiting around for things to get done and the reliability to increase peace of mind for keeping precious pictures safe they have a bigger price tag than mechanical drives but when you way in the additional benefits the price is worth it. 

I would use the ssd to go towards the l PC I built 5 years ago to improve the performance without having to replace the entire system just yet it still performs well it's just getting slow as the os upgrades happen win 7 was good 8.1 was good Windows 10 requires an ssd for any practical use ive seen people go back from it because it pins hdd at 100% for a good 10 minutes before you can use the system and they were powerful systems (i7-4790 8gb 1600mhz on board gpu)

Have 80gb hdd in my decent laptop after my 1TB died, need a new SSD to move off the hdd! :| the boot times are the best esp when you need restart for whatever reason!

I've never had an SSD in my computer build before and getting to try one would be amazing!

SSDs are way more reliable and faster than HDDs and I would recommend everyone to at least have one in their system. :)

I don´t have a SSD, and cant afford one atm. So, this would be nice I guess.

the reason i need this ssd because my house got robbed few week ago and right now im building a new system to replace the one got stolen. The ssd would be great to have since the boot up speed is amazing thats why everyone need it.

Win a new SSD says you? I feel a change in the RPMs, says I! ./drink

As far as why; It is time to upgrade the rig, and a new SSD has been planned regardless!

Speaking to why everyone should have one; There is literally one drawback that an SSD has; Cost/Memory Unit. This drawback is diminishing rapidly. SSDs are just...better...Unless you want to immortalize your data, in which case good luck!

would love to win a cool looking ssd for my pc!!

I am currently running a dying 300GB IDE/PATA HDD with an overclocked AMD Athlon II X2 220 at 3.5GHz with an nVidia Geforce GTX 660i, so yeah i have major bottleneck. Anyway I am in desperate need of another storage device a Solid State Drive would do me perfectly. Love your content guys, keep up the great work!

Everyone should have an ssd because so many hard drives die from being jostled around to much. You can't blame people for wanting to use  a laptop so that you can move it around but it kills the hdd. An ssd solves this problem by eliminating moving parts