Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I want that ssd because i dont have one, i have a wd 1tb green and i want more speed for my computer, thanks for the oportunity apacer and linustechtips  

I have crappy/old HDD (350GB), I would use new SSD for games. I have 120GB SSD for system and its tremendous difference!

I would love to get an SSD. I remember when my friend upgrading his one TB HDD into a one TB Samsung pro SSD. It was awesome, his laptop was full of viruses and therefore it took around half an hour to boot up but when he migrated his files to his newer SSD, the laptop booted up in seconds with viruses, worms and everything that could slow down a startup. It would love to get that kind of performance for my laptop. Especially if it's free?

Hello, the reason why everyone should get an SSD in their computer as soon as they can is, that they are very much quicker then HDD's and cream them in read and write speeds. But SSD's are more expensive but the prices for them are now becoming somewhat reasonable. But you really don't need to spend 100s of dollars on them to get a good experience out of them. You can simply purchase both a 120-250GB SSD (for your operating system so you don't have to wait 1-5 minutes waiting for your computer to boot up depending the state of your HDD) and a 1TB HDD (to store all of your game files, or what ever you need a 1TB drive for). Another thing to add is that they are generally much smaller than a HDD, especially if you have an M.2 SSD, and you will find easier places to fit them in your case (generally speaking). To sum things up, SSD's are great. SSD's FTW!!!!!

I'm about to build my very first desktop gaming pc, and it would be awesome if I were able to put an SSD into my rig! :D

I want an ssd becouse in my country they are pretty expensive and i only have a hard drive,so while playing games load times are huge and boot time is rly slow.

As a graphic design student I need fast storage because Adobe CC takes about 25 years to load up and read my files, so pls help a brother out xD

my friend just got ssd for his computer and it makes wonders. I would like one too :)

There's people saying that they want the SSD because their are full and i'm sitting here with my slow-ass HDD praying to the gods for a 60G SSD because no one deserves to have a decent pc without an SSD

I built my own PC a while ago, back before SSD's were really something anyone could get. My computer has only one HDD that does all the work so having an SSD would be great to use as a boot drive and speed it up a bit

I am building my new system in March and would like to have an SSD to boot instead of the Hybrid Drive I have now which is darn ugly on boot sometimes, Plus splashing out on one is going to be hard. Fingers crossed. Cheers. 

My current hard drives are old and loud so it would be great to have a SSD to make it fast and quieter.

I'm currently using a 120Gb Evo from Samsung.

I upgraded from a HORRIBLE laptop which took me 10 minutes to boot...

:dry:

Since I built my first computer about a month ago, it has been a great experience.

I'm also doing artwork on my laptop which I will be putting into my HSC so this helps a LOT when i'm doing photoshop.

However, I'm also doing Software Design and Development so pretty soon it will start to fill with bits of code and photos :(

Why I think people should 'make the switch' from HDD to SSD:

1. It is HEAPS faster to boot. (Contrary to my old laptop) ^_^
  2. It really helps when your are using a photo editing program such as photoshop.
  3. It is worth the cost and it is actually cheaper to run. (less power consumption)
  4. It is also quiet so when you are working you don't hear a horrible screeching noise coming from your computer.
  5. They also look great compared to a HDD.

I hope this reply was good enough for you to consider me in the giveaway!  :)

Regards,

Redturtle

Everyone needs a SSD for how long fallout 4 takes to load.. Please reduce my boot/game load times by sending one over!!

Because I was the fool that decided to build a computer during the Taiwanese floods, and only budgeting for a 500GB drive, which is practically constantly full and needs replacing. Plus dem IOPS...

I would love to put an ssd in my family laptop since it's been getting really slow. Right now my family is not in a position to just buy a new laptop so the speed bump for start up and apps would be great!

It's simple. I don't have a SSD yet. Maybe my chances to win are feeble but well you never know....... :/

I've been stuck with ex server hard-drives for what seems like forever and can't afford a new SSD even if I wanted one, so getting one as a gift would be absolutely fantastic. Might finally get a quick boot

Crappy existing SSD, was looking to upgrade and i thought i should give this a shot. I wouldn't suggest having a pc without one. The smoothness and the speed is incomprehensible until you get to try one. I wouldn't go back to HDD's only even if i was paid to do so.

winning this SSD would not be for myself, it would be for my buddy josh, he has 2x180 gb HDD that  constantly crash.

I want to help my buddy out ass  much as i can,  so getting this would help him out 100 times.

BTW i have a 256 gb  SSD so personally i dont need it, just want to get it for my buddy josh.

I need to upgrade my wife laptop befor she kills me. it has an old 500gb HDD.

SSD will make it so much faster and she will love me for it!

A SSD would be great for my system, I only have an Hard Drive in it and I would love to see my PC and games starting faster than ever before.

Hey, so currently my machine is realy pushing for space and is slow at startup and login. i currently have a 120gb hdd for os and 2x 4tb for storage, all the storage has arround 1.2 tb left but the os drive at 120gb is on 20gb left...