Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Windspeed36

Off topic chit chat

I wish it could stay at 5.4 ghz haha

I wish 2700x.PNG

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon ACRyzen 2700x 1.35V @ 4.1GhZ  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX (2*8) 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2Nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSDRM550x (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

On 1/27/2019 at 10:13 PM, Kiddo V9999 said:

Do you guys think my Gameboy will perform better in Super Mario with this?

IMG_0194.JPG

You'll need watercooling for the amazing graphics of Super Mario Land. 

Do you like Transit? If you do, feel free to leave a post on the Transit thread.

Subaru fans unite.

Desktop(s):

Thunder (main rig):

Ryzen 5 1600@3.9 GHz (1.294V)|ASRock AB350 Pro 4|AMD Wraith Spire|16GB G.Skill RIPJAWS V DDR4 2400 RAM (2x8)|WD Black 256 GB NVME SSD|1TB WD Blue 7200 RPM HDD|6 TB of external storage|GTX 10606GB Turbo|CX650M|Windows 10 Pro|Cooler Master Masterbox 5 Lite RGB|Dell SE2417HG|LG25UM58-P Ultrawide OC 75 Hz (At Max Res)|Dell SP2008WFP|Logitech G602|G.Skill KM570MX (Cherry MX Blue)

Dell XPS 420:

Core 2 Quad Q6600 @2.4GHz|Some Dell BTX Socket LGA 775 MoBo|Some Dell cooler|4GB DDR2 667 -> 8 GB MemoryTek DDR2 800 RAM|~600 GB(2 HDDs)|Dell Optical Drive|NVidia GeForce 8800 GT|Working on copying Windows 7 Home Premuim to this machine so I can upgrade to Windows 10 Home|Insignia TV from 2007, I guess. - ->Monitor

Watch, because why not: Casio AE1200WHD-1A

Phone: Samsung Galaxy s8 64GB (with a 200 GB MicroSD card)

Laptop(s):

Acer Spin 15 64GB Chromebook:

Intel Pentium N4200|4GB RAM|64GB SSD|32GB MicroSD card|Intel HD 510|Acer 3A power brick

Dell Latitude D630:

Intel Core 2 Duo T7300|4GB DDR2|Mobile Intel 935 Express Chipset|1440x900 display|No HDD

A bunch of Dell Vostro 1000s that I got for free

An old Powerbook that I got for free

And an old 17" Macbook Pro Mid-2007

@MrFixitBlankFace

Spoiler

C34A9141-D29F-4A44-93DB-24B2706E4642.png.4ac00fd4b36dbeec2e7eaf8e995d8c75.png

Discord: iLostMyXbox21#4649

I took a walk around the world to Ease my troubled mind I left my body lying somewhere In the sands of time I watched the world float to the dark Side of the moon I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah I watched the world float to the Dark side of the moon After all I knew it had to be something To do with you I really don't mind what happens now and then As long as you'll be my friend at the end If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite You called me strong, you called me weak But still your secrets I will keep You took for granted all the times Never let you down You stumbled in and bumped your head, if Not for me then you'd be dead I picked you up and put you back On solid ground If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite Oh whoa whoa If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite

Just now, MrFixitBlankFace said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

E09B0648-AF1B-4703-8208-A6A6901730E9.png

It was fun while it lasted. We will just wait until his next post, because that’s bound to go off the rails too

Discord: iLostMyXbox21#4649

I took a walk around the world to Ease my troubled mind I left my body lying somewhere In the sands of time I watched the world float to the dark Side of the moon I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah I watched the world float to the Dark side of the moon After all I knew it had to be something To do with you I really don't mind what happens now and then As long as you'll be my friend at the end If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite You called me strong, you called me weak But still your secrets I will keep You took for granted all the times Never let you down You stumbled in and bumped your head, if Not for me then you'd be dead I picked you up and put you back On solid ground If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite Oh whoa whoa If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite

1 minute ago, MrFixitBlankFace said:

i’m like “why?”

Shall I describe it to you, or would you like me to find you a box?

1 hour ago, MrFixitBlankFace said:

When you put it in the fridge for a few months and wait for it to loose it's spice, yes I do like them.

Lmao. I don't recommend that. They probably taste like pure vinegar if they lose the spice. I'd give it a shot though.

Worlds most expensive PC ?

Hi All,

Doing some quotes for work, I couldn't resist selecting a no disk option when I saw the price of the configuration. Thought I'd share some screen shots.

Use you best Dr Evil impression when reading the price 🙂

PCQuote2.png

PCQuote1.png

someone in the police system thinks doxxing someone is a good idea, so he made a doxxing wiki just for that. and an isp in netherland somehow okay with that...

dunno what would happen if he bring the site to le murika or canukistan.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

On 2/10/2019 at 7:02 PM, Disgruntled Homer said:

You'll need watercooling for the amazing graphics of Super Mario Land. 

I'm gonna need to save up then...

HEEEEEEEEEEY THERE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My rig is a little dated but it performs pretty well. Cinebench scores futher down.

------------ Core Specs: ------------

CPU:                        Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz (Turbo Disabled)

GPU:                        Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 VR Ready

MOBO:                    ASUS H110-M32

PSU:                        EVGA 500W 80+ Non-Modular

CASE:                      BitFenix Comrade Black

CPU Cooler:            Deep Cool Ice Blade Pro V2.0

BOOT:                      Seagate Barracuda 1TB

2nd Drive:               Toshiba 1TB

------------ Accessories: ------------

Keyboard:                Red Dragon S101-BA

Mouse:                     Xtreme Gaming MMO Laser Gaming Mouse

Microphone           Behringer UMC22 Audio Processor

Neewer NW700 Studio Condenser Microphone

Camera/Webcam:   None

Monitors:                 Philips 243V 1080P 16:9 (Main)

HP 2009M 900P 16:9 (Second)

Acer V193w 900p 14:9 (Third)

Audio:                      Generic Apple earpods because poor 😛

Desk:                        IKEA Fredde 

------------ Cinebench R15 Scores: ------------

CPU:                          468 CB

GPU:                          99.27 FPS

On 2/2/2019 at 3:37 AM, Ballzfast said:

Seasons Greetings. 

713AB89C-0CDE-4EAE-8FB4-F65DDAAB34E8.jpeg

haha... good one

HEEEEEEEEEEY THERE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My rig is a little dated but it performs pretty well. Cinebench scores futher down.

------------ Core Specs: ------------

CPU:                        Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz (Turbo Disabled)

GPU:                        Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 VR Ready

MOBO:                    ASUS H110-M32

PSU:                        EVGA 500W 80+ Non-Modular

CASE:                      BitFenix Comrade Black

CPU Cooler:            Deep Cool Ice Blade Pro V2.0

BOOT:                      Seagate Barracuda 1TB

2nd Drive:               Toshiba 1TB

------------ Accessories: ------------

Keyboard:                Red Dragon S101-BA

Mouse:                     Xtreme Gaming MMO Laser Gaming Mouse

Microphone           Behringer UMC22 Audio Processor

Neewer NW700 Studio Condenser Microphone

Camera/Webcam:   None

Monitors:                 Philips 243V 1080P 16:9 (Main)

HP 2009M 900P 16:9 (Second)

Acer V193w 900p 14:9 (Third)

Audio:                      Generic Apple earpods because poor 😛

Desk:                        IKEA Fredde 

------------ Cinebench R15 Scores: ------------

CPU:                          468 CB

GPU:                          99.27 FPS

I hate Luke’s loud laugh with every fiber of my body. Just closed the latest WAN show tab for good. Everytime is a pain. And god forbid one watched the WAN show on a TV without headphones: worse than p0rn!

I wonder if in alternate reality where Luke’s cringey (also boss-pleasing) loud laugh wasn’t a thing if:

- LMG would be successful anyway 

- Luke’s would keep his job for so long

- Floatplane would even exist 

probably YES to all 3. Maybe LMG would even make more money, who knows. But no, the sacred signature Luke’s laugh must remain a staple to appeal to tweens and bros. No matter if it annoys the F out of regular people and RIP headphone users (headphones one has to use because of The Laugh in the first place!).

I hope, so hope, that somewhere, sometimes, some sponsor considering LMG dropped them or will drop them because of The Laugh.

rant over