Ubisoft Uses Missleading Advertising for Heros of Might & Magic 7 Collectors Edition

XTankSlayerX

You couldn't pay me to use uplay, so I think that about sums up how I feel about ubisoft.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

As long as Ubisoft has the dudebro army in a chokehold, they won't be going anywhere and will likely get worse. Keep in mind that the vast majority of consumers don't scour the internet to see all the despicable shit these companies have done. Also, most of them play on console so they don't see/care about AAA games that have terrible PC ports. Most of them just see a commercial for a new AC game and are like "oh cool, a new AC" not "GOD DAMN IT UBISOFT YOU ARE FUCKING DESPICABLE I WILL BE DAMNED IF I EVER BUY ONE OF YOUR GAMES".

Wait what?, they sell the collector's edition without a physical disk?

Forget the shovel, Ubisoft might need one of these.

thingie.jpg

Don't feel like looking it up, but I think that machine is called the bagger?

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

UB is the new EA.

One time my ACU game save got deleted from their cloud. The local save got corrupted. 20 hours gone. Their support wouldn't do shit for me as it wasn't their policy. I had to essentially blackmail them. I made a YT video of how terrible their service was and how many Ubisoft games that I had. I said that I would take it down after they helped me. Eventually it got shared to UbiCentral and he hooked me up with their PR guy and I was able to get my save back with a free copy of The Crew. Not the most glorious process. 

You got your save game back by....blackmailing Ubisoft......???????????

LMFAO!

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

You got your save game back by....blackmailing Ubisoft......???????????

LMFAO!

Yeah, hahaha

Yeah, hahaha

That proves you can't take Ubisoft serious lol.

Damn, I'm still shocked you HAD to blackmail a company just to get your save game back :D

How terribly pathetic is that.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

Don't feel like looking it up, but I think that machine is called the bagger?

Yeah, I just looked it up and it seems to be the Bagger 288

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagger_288

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.