carguy86
Just now, Comic_Sans_MS said:

*followed* fuck, I'm meant to fight the advertising

:3

Don't expect any good content~

6 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

:3

Don't expect any good content~

I just realised what a mistake I have made. I think I did this before, correct?

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I just realised what a mistake I have made. I think I did this before, correct?

Maybe, I dunno.

Just now, NowakVulpix said:

Maybe, I dunno.

At least dicks don't appear on my SFW twitter feed from your profile. Fucking Stef, ruining my twitter feed for me.

At least dicks don't appear on my SFW twitter feed from your profile. Fucking Stef, ruining my twitter feed for me.

Content is SFW, language is NSFW!

Content is SFW, language is NSFW!

You do realise I literally call people cunts while I am in class at uni. Swearing isn't really a problem in Australia.

You do realise I literally call people cunts while I am in class at uni. Swearing isn't really a problem in Australia.

I mean, it isn't in Massachusetts either. People casually swear all the fuckin' time around here.

I mean, it isn't in Massachusetts either. People casually swear all the fuckin' time around here.

Keep in mind, I only would do that in Cab's and Manuel's classes, and only to the people who I know who'd be okay with it, such as the other Aussies and the international students who are more accustomed to the Australian culture. And cunt is a lot worse than fuck, only just started to appear on the ABC without bleeping (The TV/Radio station funded by the Australian goverment, and is designed to for the masses, and the gold standard for language), you ciggie-butt brain.

8 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

IMG_20180516_080839_01.thumb.jpg.e8fd34adb51c28079500179c346bfffe.jpg

4 hours ago, Keith W said:

Hey @Bhav how are you doing?

Haven't seem you about for a while, hope all is OK

Still here, just using reddit a lot more now.

Linus is my fetish.

8 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

-snip-

It reminds me of something xD

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

So I tried to apply to be a hand model:

m48Czt3.jpg

P3OH3EI.jpg

UDyjCzK.jpg

HDNhBrR.jpg

People often tell me I have nice hands and nails, and theyre double jointed and can play the piano.

Linus is my fetish.

@iamdarkyoshi Is it possible to use an SDHC card as a bootable drive in installing Windows 10?

image.png.f854df33357ba13bd2adc150cb575d61.png

2 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

@iamdarkyoshi Is it possible to use an SDHC card as a bootable drive in installing Windows 10?

image.png.f854df33357ba13bd2adc150cb575d61.png

You saw this right?

1 minute ago, davrosG5 said:

You saw this right?

oops not yet...thanks. 

3 hours ago, davrosG5 said:

You saw this right?

Well, I don't think he means to run it off the SD cqrd indefinitely, just long enough to install.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

7 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Well, I don't think he means to run it off the SD cqrd indefinitely, just long enough to install.

I wonder if it's possible to install Windows to a new SSD from an SD card because I have a spare 16gb card and I figured why not.

18 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I wonder if it's possible to install Windows to a new SSD from an SD card because I have a spare 16gb card and I figured why not.

It's no different than putting the installer onto a USB key.  Do the exact same process with the media creation tool but use the SD card instead of a USB key,

Did anyone see this article on the Advocate?

https://www.advocate.com/transgender/2018/5/18/after-woman-chased-bathroom-dennys-says-it-supports-trans-customers

It makes me sick that such ignorant, hateful pieces of work are in Governent or are running for Government office.

As far as Denny's claim the transwoman was using drugs goes, all the manager had to go by was he saw drug paraphernalia on the floor near the transwoman. That doesn't necessarily mean the transwoman was the one responsible for it or that she was using. It's also interesting that the drug angle was never mentioned at the time nor were the police contacted. 

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

9 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Did anyone see this article on the Advocate?

https://www.advocate.com/transgender/2018/5/18/after-woman-chased-bathroom-dennys-says-it-supports-trans-customers

It makes me sick that such ignorant, hateful pieces of work are in Governent or are running for Government office.

As far as Denny's claim the transwoman was using drugs goes, all the manager had to go by was he saw drug paraphernalia on the floor near the transwoman. That doesn't necessarily mean the transwoman was the one responsible for it or that she was using. It's also interesting that the drug angle was never mentioned at the time nor were the police contacted. 

Saavedra later said in an interview with The Advocate that an unidentified waitress told her the trans woman was doing drugs in the ladies' room. 

Isn't it also kinda weird that a waitress would inform a random customer about a clients supposed drug use?

That's usually the kinda thing that business' would like to keep on the down low, and it's definetly not something a random employee would just pass on without involving a manager. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

True that. Denny's has discriminated against transgenders in the past. A little over 20 years ago, I was profiled in a Denny's by two of Phoenix's "finest" while I was eating breakfast and reading the paper just because, according to the officers, that Denny's had been robbed by a "a man dressed as a woman" two years earlier. Curiously enough, they were unable to describe the robber to me. Nothing came of it other than embarrassing the heck out of me.

Despite Denny's changing their policy to allow transwomen to use the gender appropriate restrooms back in 2015, there have been incidents since then of transgenders being barred from doing so.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!