LGBT community

carguy86
5 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

wTJAj.png

there's so many uses for this photo

When you look at yourself in the mirror before and after purchasing an x299 Intel platform.

1 hour ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Yeah, kinda. Mostly just where the queers fuck around at.

If it was allowed, I'd be bitching like crazy about how fucking useless the Australian government is, and how they need to get their heads out of their arses and just legalise same-sex marriage instead of just giving out a $122mil non-binding, not compulsory survey. But of course I cannot, since political discussion is banned on this forum.

kinda like how I'd be bitching about pres. orange's tepid response to a literal nazi running over people in Charlottesville but, of course, I will respect the thread's guidelines.  

Just now, dewuevnoc said:

kinda like how I'd be bitching about pres. orange's tepid response to a literal nazi running over people in Charlottesville but, of course, I will respect the thread's guidelines.  

Forum guidelines in general.

6 minutes ago, dewuevnoc said:

ahaha! Yep!! Lets just say I have words about that :P

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

1 minute ago, dewuevnoc said:

kinda like how I'd be bitching about pres. orange's tepid response to literal nazi's running over people in Charlottesville but of course, I will respect the thread's guidelines.  

It's not the thread's guidelines, but the entire forum's guidelines. Mostly just because of the US election.

I really don't understand the US, how come there is so much time and money dedicated towards the elections? 

8 minutes ago, Daring said:

Forum guidelines in general.

good to know, although, I didn't register on here for the political conversation anyway :) that stuff doesn't belong in LTT. 

1 minute ago, dewuevnoc said:

good to know, although, I didn't register on here for the political conversation anyway :) that stuff doesn't belong in LTT. 

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah...

let's post furry tech shit instead!

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah...

let's post furry shit instead!

That is bannable

Just now, Comic_Sans_MS said:

That is bannable

SFW wholesome furshit?

5 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I really don't understand the US, how come there is so much time and money dedicated towards the elections? 

Not really sure I understand it either.

7 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

It's not the thread's guidelines, but the entire forum's guidelines. Mostly just because of the US election.

is non-partisan discussion allowed? There are a plethora of reasons each which could sustain entire discussion themselves. I don't want to de-rail the thread here but a TLDR would be that, the POTUS is an office which has gained immense political influence and, has the advantage of being something 'everyone' can vote for, donate to or influence including super-pacs (political contribution organizations) which can also be funded by corporations. The office, through the administrations appointments to various agencies, also has huge influence in international policy. 

7 minutes ago, dewuevnoc said:

is non-partisan discussion allowed? There are a plethora of reasons each which could sustain entire discussion themselves I don't want to de-rail the thread here but a TLDR would be that, the POTUS is an office which has gained immense political influence and, has the advantage of being something 'everyone' can vote for, donate to or influence including super-pacs (political contribution organizations) which can also be funded by corporations. 

Unfortunately due to uh circumstances relating to a few months ago all political talk is banned.... :S

We may or may not have had something to do with it at some points :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Unfortunately due to uh circumstances relating to a few months ago all political talk is banned.... :P

happy to just leave it at that then :D

So uh there was a car meet happening a few houses down from me and one guy had this plate.... :PIMG_20170812_190443.thumb.jpg.627ec8d4c4807c8f5ecd6ac7d175f4ef.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

9 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

IMG_20170813_172329.jpg.7b5170690f7b186dfdfacde55e5ab2df.jpg

that's pretty good.

14 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

did someone say abstract shitposting

qcpxB.JPG

That's pretty obviously a utility closet and the door to the left is the accessible washroom door.

1 hour ago, dewuevnoc said:

is non-partisan discussion allowed? There are a plethora of reasons each which could sustain entire discussion themselves. I don't want to de-rail the thread here but a TLDR would be that, the POTUS is an office which has gained immense political influence and, has the advantage of being something 'everyone' can vote for, donate to or influence including super-pacs (political contribution organizations) which can also be funded by corporations. The office, through the administrations appointments to various agencies, also has huge influence in international policy. 

Just so you know there are people in this forum who are salty that this thread even exists in this tech oriented forum and would love for it to be locked down or worse, deleted (I'm not going to name that person). Notwithstanding the fact that, pre-January 2017 the community standards are slightly different. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20160121213238/https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/ 

But due to the 2016 presidential elections (plus religious arguments and other very sensational topics) and the discussions around it, admins decided to further lock down what is allowed and what isn't. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

4 hours ago, Daring said:

I would gladly trade my Rhode Island roots for Massachusetts or New Hampshire roots, meanwhile.

New England = ?

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, wcreek said:

New England = ?

Says the guy who thinks that Minnesota can just leave the US and the federal government will be okay with it.

3 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Unfortunately due to uh circumstances relating to a few months ago all political talk is banned.... :S

We may or may not have had something to do with it at some points :P 

It was mostly about posts about POTUS45 and people being unable to have civil conversations about his victory. Just as an observation the side that was in favor of 45 was usually able to be more level headed and have civil conversations. Just an observation. Extrapolations could be made from the views that I've passively expressed and ones that @Dan Castellaneta Jake has expressed. 

3 minutes ago, Daring said:

Says the guy who thinks that Minnesota can just leave the US and the federal government will be okay with it.

At this point its a dead meme. Hennepin county should be renamed to Guam 2 and have North Korea nuke it. (California would be Guam 1) and the real Guam well that can be something else ;^)

Just now, wcreek said:

At this point its a dead meme. Hennepin county should be renamed to Guam 2 and have North Korea nuke it. (California would be Guam 1) and the real Guam well that can be something else ;^)

what the fuck is a hennepin county

the only counties I know by name immediately are those in massachusetts and rhode island

Just now, Daring said:

what the fuck is a hennepin county

the only counties I know by name immediately are those in massachusetts and rhode island

Hennepin County is the county that Minneapolis is in. Ramsey county to the east is home to St. Paul.

Both cities/counties are stupid. But the Minneapolis one is worse.

Just now, wcreek said:

Hennepin County is the county that Minneapolis is in. Ramsey county to the east is home to St. Paul.

Both cities/counties are stupid. But the Minneapolis one is worse.

@themaniac Would probably agree