Is that confirmed?

It's $1300+ in Canada so yeah probably $999 USD

HydrOS (Waterworks 3.0) Pictures: // One // Two // Three

i7 5820k @ 4.3GHz (1.165v) // Asus X99-A // 16GB-DDR4 Vengeance 2400 CAS13 // RAID 0 Intel 730 240GB // Nvidia Titan X (+200Core +500Memory) // Swiftech D5 // ASUS ROG SWIFT

Well shit, I can only imagine how much its gonna cost here in Australia.... :(

Well shit, I can only imagine how much its gonna cost here in Australia.... :(

Yeah confirmed 999 in US

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

The real question is...what are they going to do when they bring GM200 to a lower price bracket.  Are they going to pull a 780Ti? Fully unlocked but just less frame buffer? Or will they deactivate SMMs, which will cause memory segmentation like the 970 probably.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Those are some insane specs and killer performance! I'll take two

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Not worth it considering you can get SLI 980's or a 295x2 for significantly less and get better performance, at the cost of multi-GPU issues and higher power consumption.

2x 980s = $1100 1x titan X =$1000 so nope not cheaper

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

im gonna keep complaining about this

why do almost all your videos look bright and washed out

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

To all those people saying this is a bad value: this card isn't for you... This is made for extreme cases, like an amazing ITX build or a beast watercooled pc. If you think its too expensive, then it isn't made for you... This is the most expensive single card for a reason.

Get a 295x2 then, more performance and slight longer card. Also cheaper. As it stands the titan x sure as hell is not good value when oc'd 980 catches up to it and it's half the price, when they removed the double precision this card even lost its value as a work card.

I remember when Nvidia CEO joined an Unreal Engine talk during GDC and announced the Titan X. That was a really funny moment.

Anyway great video and thanks Nick

While i was very impressed with the performance, i'm kind of let down that a top-of-the-line supercard is limited by a somewhat dated cooler, and a restrictve power-design. I mean if you buy this card you want to go balls to the wall and then it hits a barrier bc its too hot? Also IIRC no Titan card had aftermarket coolers before(at least not sold with it) so i wouldn't hold my breath for those. Probably it'll get a waterplate sooner than later but custom watercooling loops and people who use it is still a relatively small group.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

guys do you think Nvidia will realese GTX990 or any Dual GPU Card ?

Hey great video once again, I do have to say it inst the fastest card, well technically yes but if you call a single card a single PCB, then the Powercolor 290X does take the crown unfortunately. But if your focusing on 1 GPU core then yes it is the quickest. I would like to see it vs 980SLI, 970SLI, 2 290x's and the Titan Z??? (maybe some more computational benchmarks maybe in order??? )

Project Devils Delight

Mobo:ASUS B85 PRO Gamer  CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k   RAM: 8GB Kingston HYPERX Beast 1600Mhz    GPU PowerColor Devils 13 Dual Core 290X

Case: Corsair Air 540 strips Storage: Samsung 256GB SSD and a 1TB WD Black (2013 Model)                                                                                                       

Get a 295x2 then, more performance and slight longer card. Also cheaper. As it stands the titan x sure as hell is not good value when oc'd 980 catches up to it and it's half the price, when they removed the double precision this card even lost its value as a work card.

That isn't useful for either of the uses I said. Many ITX cases won't have room for a radiator, and the ones that do may not have enough airflow to cool a card like the 295x2. It also doesn't help in the other case, because the point was to have the best pc possible, and these in three or four way sli would demolish quadfire 295x2.

Lack of Displayport 1.3 is honestly a deal-breaker for myself. If you're spending $1000 for a graphics card it NEEDS things like this to make it relevant in 2 years. Specifically future support for cinematic 4K, stereoscopic 4K and Adaptive Sync (based on the whole laptop G-Sync/Adaptive Sync scandal I have a feeling Displayport 1.3 on an NVIDIA card would actually be capable of Adaptive Sync).

I guess I'll just wait until a Pascal based Titan; OLED TVs will be more affordable by then, and possibly be in cinematic 4K (and MAYBE, but probably not, support Adaptive Sync).

Would like to see it vs SLI 980s and 3way 970s for a.... "best way to spend $1000 on gpu performance"

And throw the 295x2 in there as well.... Even tho ita a dual gpu card and we know is faster but we still want to see lol

That isn't useful for either of the uses I said. Many ITX cases won't have room for a radiator, and the ones that do may not have enough airflow to cool a card like the 295x2. It also doesn't help in the other case, because the point was to have the best pc possible, and these in three or four way sli would demolish quadfire 295x2.

Name one mitx case that doesn't have a 120mm fan mount, it worked just fine in my node 304 and jonsbro w1 , I do know it doesn't fit in the smallest mitx cases but neither does the titan x, and saying 3/4 way sli titan x wins over a single or double 295x2 isn't really strange, but the cost of 3 or 4 titan x cards alone is horrifying and hugely impractical and the scaling probably is just as shitty as every other 3 way or more setup. Having the best possible just because you can is imo just stupid.

Will wait a bit, but almost worth replacing my 780Tis for....just need one with an extra DVI port.

You should do a benchmark with 3 34 inch lg monitors with these in 2 way sli, that would be sick!

Anyway i hope the r9 390x is better because amd has to get back in the game..

Regarding the video suggestion, phase Change is my priority, oh as well as the 2-way sli comes in afterwards, I will not give up on the other video

The real question is...what are they going to do when they bring GM200 to a lower price bracket.  Are they going to pull a 780Ti? Fully unlocked but just less frame buffer? Or will they deactivate SMMs, which will cause memory segmentation like the 970 probably.

Well in all honestly, that's not a problem.

The only reason that disabling SMM's on the 970 was a big deal was because they lied about it in their specs (Including total memory bandwidth, and L2 Cache), and then just tried to pretend that was the plan all along.

However, if they are up front with a "smaller GM200" being designed in a similar way as the 970, and properly list all the specs, then fuck, all the power to them. It would likely still end up being a better value then the Titan X. The Titan X is powerful, yes, but I'm really disappointed by the heat it generates. So much for Maxwell being ultra efficient in that department.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Well in all honestly, that's not a problem.

The only reason that disabling SMM's on the 970 was a big deal was because they lied about it in their specs (Including total memory bandwidth, and L2 Cache), and then just tried to pretend that was the plan all along.

However, if they are up front with a "smaller GM200" being designed in a similar way as the 970, and properly list all the specs, then fuck, all the power to them. It would likely still end up being a better value then the Titan X. The Titan X is powerful, yes, but I'm really disappointed by the heat it generates. So much for Maxwell being ultra efficient in that department.

It's funny, until now I was always certain the reference AMD cooler on Hawaii was a complete piece of junk, but looking at the power consumption of the TitanX and the heat dissipation of the Nvidia reference cooler, I'm not so certain. 

looking at the noise output, Nvidia's Reference cooler may not be as amazing as I've been led to believe. Yes, its still just a blower, and it looks great, but I guess every cooler has its limits.

sound.png

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR