What should I review next?

I'd like to see the Samsung 950 pro benchmarked when it's released (October) - I'm sure they'll be happy for you to pat their new puppy if you shoot em an email... Might be more within the reach of the "average enthusiast" & promote m2 storage as an option

Linus, I believe this would be extremely cool if you did a cool review of a not as well-known product, like this one.

http://www.oukitel.cc/english/news/201508/80.html

We know 7 days battery is bullshit, but cmon, screen that can do this? Can we all aske Oukitel nicely to build another 4,3"-4,5" version, to make it single-hand optimised?

@LinusTech

It would be pretty cool to put some gaming-headphones for First Person Shooters at the Test.

I would really love to see how they perform especially for the surround sound they offer, so when u get the new Logitech G633 & 933 make sure to pick up others too! Or for example Audio Technica also has two Gaming Headsets now!

You could make a test with all your team members to find out on which pair you hear the footsteps at best!

Please review gaming pads (I.E Nostromo) and if they have a advantage over keyboard in gaming.

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Video Request #1: :wub:

[samsung Galaxy Note 5 VS Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus]

or

[samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7") VS Samsung Galaxy Note/Tab Pro (12.2")]

(I currently have an SGS5 and want to upgrade my phone as well as buy a 2nd device (tablet) to transfer non-essentials to.)

---

Video Request #2: :wub:

What are the top 10/20 android apps for your phone? (games excluded)

(I am curious what other people use their phones for & what the best apps are out there, excluding games & messaging)

---

Video Request #3: :wub:

Part 1)

Are there any ways to install 'OPP APS' again to my android phone to toggle on/off app permissions?

Do I have to download a 3rd party app and learn how to root my phone?   Any suggestions on what is the best way?

Part 2)

Are there any good android emulators to run my (game) apps on my desktop computer (Windows 7)

Would you recommend Bluestacks, Andy, or ?

Thanks! :)

---

Video Request #4: :wub:

Linus pimping out his Honda. (by Nicky V Customs) (or fixing that leak by the pedals finally)

Pimp my Ride:

---

Video Request #5: :wub:

Scrapyard Wars #4+ (once a  month, with guest stars: (NCIX: Esther, Keys, Jack, Julia), & other YouTubers)

or

More "Moving Vlogs"

---

I found that I have a high idle-drain on my phone that drains my battery fast because I have a lot of apps that auto-load at startup.

So I am going to use a 2nd device (tablet) to move my non-essential apps (games) & video/movies also so they are easier to view.

Currently using Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android OS 5.1.1 (upgraded i think from 4.4?, Waiting on  :wub:  Marshmellow 6.0 next week)

Chooser of the Slain

I think it was last weeks WAN show you said you were offered a set of the Jay Bird x2s to review but it wasn't something you'd review at the moment due to interest, but I bought the first Birdblue x's based off of your review and would like see what you have to say about the x2's :)

I know MKBHD reviews them and praised them, but your review would be neat too.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | RAM: G.Skill 32Gb at 3200Mhz | GPU:  GTX 1080ti

Hey Linus,

Please try get your hand on the Thermaltake Core P5. Would love to see a build video in this for a wall mounted PC!

I voted for chairs as im looking to replace my office chair that is slowly falling apart.

But I'd be happy seeing microphones videos too

Looking for a job

Linus , Do a video about this, GIGABYTE Waterforce 3X 980 SLI  

Or

Some Hardware Tweaks to increase system performances....

As an example "Ez Boost button on Sapphire Boosted version Graphic cards"

I still can't get it to work.... something like that would be much interesting.  

I'd like to see a guide on how to improve battery life on a windows based laptop or tablet. How to prevent unneccessary services and tasks from running in the background while on battery, if disabling hyperthreading yields a tangible improvement in battery life, etc. Basically, a guide on how to significantly improve battery life with a minimal to no impact on performance or functionality.

-Steam Controller

-More Backpacks!

-Node 202 (Does this thing even exist?)

-LianLi - PC-05SX

Main ||  i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz || Corsair H90 || Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK || HyperX Fury 16GB || Samsung 840 EVO 500GB || WD Green 4TB || EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW || Fractal Core 3500 || Corsair CX 500M ||

Wiseplex || i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz || Corsair H50 || Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI || HyperX Fury 16GB || Samsung 840 EVO 250GB || WD Green 6TB || EVGA GTX 750 Ti SC || Fractal Node 605 || Corsair CSM 450 ||

I remember Linus doing a comparison of 60 versus 120 hz "blind" test on NCIX to see if he or a friend could see the difference.

I would love to see the same test with Gsync/No-Gsync (or Freesync/No-Freesync), say on a XL2420G, since the monitor would would be able to run on a classic scaler mode (of course, you could just disable gsync too). 

This would be super interesting

also how about 60zh, vs  60hz gsync vs 144hz, vs 144hz gsync - can he guess which it is out of 4 monitors

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

When reviewing the SurfaceBook , can you review the Nvidia GPU with the popular multiplayer games over your usual AAA graphic games?

I would assume people who want to game on the SurfaceBook are more interested in games like CS:GO, League of Legends, DOTA2, TF2, and how those perform, rather than Battlefront, Witcher, etc.

HTPC builds

Either slim or full size.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

HTPC builds

Either slim or full size.

Please compare the HTPC to both the Nvidia Shield Game Stream, Nvidia Now, and Steam link. :)

Main Rig

**CPU** | [Intel Core i7-4790K @ Stock]**CPU Cooler** | [Corsair H100i] **Motherboard** | [ASRock Z97 EXTREME6 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard]

**Memory** | [G.Skill Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory] **Storage** | [Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive]

**Storage** | [Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM] **Video Card** | [Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE]

**Case** | [Phanteks Enthoo Pro] **Power Supply** | [EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+]

Main Rig PC Partpicker  

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/DnKZxr |

The and radeon r7 380 strix edition please haven't seen many videos for it.

Plan on doing anymore "Tech under $100/$50" videos? Really liked those.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

• 2 weeks later...

really need to do a balck & orange build with the new Noctua LTT fans

No Excuses, Play Like A Champion!!!  

Not sure if anyone has suggested it, but I would really like to see Linus review the steam link.

I know there are so many reviews of it already, but I would really like to see it in the format and quality that LMG provides.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter