What should I review next?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

How about a review of the Elephone P7000?

Cheapo Smartphone with what seems to be top of the line specs.

Also combining some features that some flagship phones ditched in their last iterations (big as well as replaceable battery, extendable memory, dual sim, Apple (!) Touch ID)

http://www.efox-shop.com/elephone-p7000-pioneer-mtk6752-octa-core-55-zoll-fhd-gorilla-glass-3-bildschirm-android-50-4g-lte-g-302642

Hey Linus,

I saw this unboxing by Lue over at unbox therapy and thought it would be a great product for your handy tech under $100. Its currently $40 for the 4-button version. Also stealth camera for spys???? 

Don't know if this was posted elsewhere but I'd like to know how the new Cherry MX Board 6.0 fares - it should have been released already according to a couple of retailers (Overclockers UK) so perhaps there are press samples or the like doing the rounds?

Or if not something more in-depth on the new Real Key switches at least.

Please review the Asus VX238H monitor, it is really good for the buck imo!

About "Triluminos Display", what is it and how it works......:-) 

Desktop GPU in a laptop!!!

How do you think he's gonna do that? In a laptop?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

caselabs sma8

edit: or any caselabs care, really

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Some home automation systems and more things with the raspberry Pi, some cool beginner projects with it or maybe a competition. Even some home automation with the raspberry Pi would be fun.

Your next should be putting an end to common myths on computers as you did in

How much vram do I need.

Future proofing your pc moths.

Like this

BitFenix's magnetic LED strips. They were at Computex this year, just heard Tek Syndicate mention them in a video.

They look awesome.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Another nvidia reference card! 

On a serious note, I'll second the magnetic bitfenix led strips. They look really good. Also pls review something - anything - from caselabs. 

It would be awesome if you did a review on the NZXT Noctis 450

Watercooled 4 WAY SLI Titan X's :P

My Setups:

• CASE: » CoolerMaster C700M » •  MB:     » ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME »»» LGA 2066 •  CPU:    » Intel i9-9980XE Extreme Edition - 18-Core @ 3.00Ghz •  GPU:   » Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 - 24GB  GDDR6X •  RAM» Corsair Dominator Platinum - 64GB DDR4 3200Mhz

• CASE: » DeepCool Matrexx 4F » •  MB:     » MSi GodLike Gaming X99 »»» LGA 2011-v3 •  CPU:    » Intel i7-6950x Extreme Edition - 10-Core @ 3.00Ghz •  GPU:   » MSi GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING  - 8GB  GDDR5 •  RAM» Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro - 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz

• CASE: » CoolerMaster CMP 320L » •  MB:     » Atermiter X99 »»» LGA 2011-v3 •  CPU:    » Intel i7-6900K - 8-Core @ 3.20Ghz •  GPU:   » Sapphire HD 5850 Toxic Edition - 2GB  GDDR5 •  RAM» G.Skill TridentZ - 16GB DDR4 3600Mhz

I voted other so I am writing below (duh).

I love biking of all sorts and think it would be awesome if Taran (only the awesomest guy in LMG) would review biking gear, accessories, and other stuff. Part of the reason that I love LTT is that I can learn about things easily without having to see them my self (I would love seeing them in real life but as you know, money) and I think it would be cool to see that expand to some of my other passions.

Just a thought but thanks,

Sudo Chocolate

Key wobble on mechanical keyboards - 

Place your finger on the W key and rotate in a circular motion to see how well the keycap holds its angle - this is something thats missing from - ALL - your mechanical keyboard reviews

please review all top mechanical keyboard brands

I7 8700K - 4.7 OC , Asrock Z370 Extreme4 MB, MSI GTX 970 ,  NZXT H440 , Corsair H110 , 16gig Balistix ram  , Razer Huntsman Elite - Razer Purple Opto-Mechanical Key Switches  -   , Logitech G502 , Samsung 850 Pro bootup drive, Antec Edge 750 modular PSU

4 way Titan x sli running on triple 5k monitors

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Linus get us some watercooled benchmarks on the titan X and 980ti vs the FURY X. And maybe... just maybe... bios hack the 980ti... lol

Windows 10 preview suggestion

How about some early Windows 10 gaming performance tests?

Not too in depth until the full release is out, but Windows 10 & DX12 will be here really soon and "when should I upgrade" will be a question that a huge number of us are asking.

I would like to see some tests on Win 7 vs Win 10, on Core i3, i5, i7, and just a few of the most popular cards, with a few popular games.

I really want to see more about your server systems, more detail about the workflow process and how the rendering rig works and its software. I want to see all that stuff in action and the installation in the new office. So I guess I just want the new office done for all the cool videos that are possible!

Creator Of That Awkward Silence