What should I review next?

I like the budget external GPU idea (I remember you showing a Chinese GPU adapter in a previous mailbox video). It wouldn't be practical but I would definitely be interested none the less.

How about a video showing some of the worst performing *new* games. Batman Arkham Knight was awful on release, I'm sure there are other games out there that are terribly built (Train Sim World is my personal pet peeve :P).

What about some drone reviews on some of the mid high priced items. With the FPV option as in the DRL rather than the ones the take video. There are some crazing things you get up to with them. Oh, any chance you could make the Wan show a bit earlier? It starts at 00:30 for us in the UK! ?

A budget watercooling guide would be nice but with real watercooling parts. xD

-+-+- This is a reminder to clean the dust filters of your PC! -+-+-

Main PC:

Ryzen 5 1600 3.8GHz - RX 570 4GB - 2x8GB DDR4 - ASUS Prime X370-Pro - Shadow Rock 2 - Define S - Seasonic Prime Gold 650W

500GB NVME SSD - 1TB SATA SSD - 1TB HDD - Windows 10 Pro

Dorm PC:

i5 4590 - GTX 960 4GB - 2x4GB DDR3 - ASUS H81M2 - Dark Rock 3 - Define R3 - 250GB SATA SSD - Seasonic S12 430W - Windows 10 Pro - Linux Mint

NAS:

Pentium G4400 - 4GB DDR4 - Fujitsu Esprimo P556 - 250GB SATA SSD - 2 x 4TB NAS HDD - 12V PSU - OpenMediaVault

Laptop:

Dell Latitude E6520 - i5 2430M - 2x4GB DDR3 - 250GB SATA SSD - Windows 10 Pro - Linux Mint

1 hour ago, Grffster said:

What about some drone reviews on some of the mid high priced items. With the FPV option as in the DRL rather than the ones the take video. There are some crazing things you get up to with them. Oh, any chance you could make the Wan show a bit earlier? It starts at 00:30 for us in the UK! ?

They hardly ever start the WAN show at the intended time, but you want it even earlier? LOL! Good luck with that!

what about vloging ur employees. when the honest answear come up i was like who the h*** are they?

9 hours ago, PARTH CHOUDHARY said:

YOU SHOULD MAKE A GAMING SETUP FOR 15 YEAR OLD CHILDERNS UNDER  $2000

Not sure if this is serious or not, but you can just post in a thread in the new builds and planning section asking for a build, and people will make you a parts list.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

9 hours ago, schaden81 said:

They hardly ever start the WAN show at the intended time, but you want it even earlier? LOL! Good luck with that!

Lmao, i know! It's a long weekend in the UK this weekend so I'll be getting the coffee machine working tonight! ;) If you don't ask you'll never know! :)

18 hours ago, PARTH CHOUDHARY said:

YOU SHOULD MAKE A GAMING SETUP FOR 15 YEAR OLD CHILDERNS UNDER  $2000

A computer does not differentiate people on the basis of age... :)

Nothing to see here ;)

5 hours ago, Anand_Geforce said:

A computer does not differentiate people on the basis of age... :)

well no but peoples tastes do. e.g. i would say 15 year olds are way more drawn to that gamery look. you know a lot of leds alot of fins for cooling and edges to make it go faster. i know of no 15 year olds with a really refined classy kind of taste.

now that i think about it meh.. could be fun..

ohhh and linus i seriously would like you to review the zalman reserator 1 and how it performs in the modern world.

i know you like that weird kind of sh*t..come on..ill send you mine if youll review it :D

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

On 1/29/2015 at 11:24 AM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

YOUR CHILDREN

Clevo laptops are a big part of the gaming laptop market.  Big it's rather poorly understood by most people.  I say this as a very active laptop community member with guides stickied here, on NotebookReview, and as a moderator of /r/suggestalaptop.

A video where you explained what Clevo is (because you often do reviews of like the Sager NP9876 or Venom Blackbook 15 which are Clevo's but it's never mentioned).  I think this would help a lot of people because certain laptops like the Venom BlackBook 15 are awesome (Clevo P650 series), but your video made it sound expensive just because it's from a crappily priced Australian reseller.  Giving a quick rundown on how they are the same could clear up a lot of confusion.  

I also would love to see you get a machine from a higher end laptop reseller.  For example you already got the NP9876 (Clevo P870DM3).  It'd be cool to see you get a P870 from HIDEvolution or ObsidianPC (or do these steps yourselves) where the laptop is delidded, repasted, shimmed, undervolted, and OCed plus has the Prema bios getting rid of Sager's restrictive power limits.  

Because the P870s like that crush the performance of the other 1080N sli notebooks you've shown.  

Also that dual core cpu video was incredibly deceptive,  The unlocked i3 will only perform so similarly in games because you used a GTX 1080 at 4K.  An i3 with a 1080 and 4K display is a rather unlikely set up, and the results would be far different at 1080p or probably even 1440p.  

Not sure you read this, but cheers.  I do like your videos a lot despite that criticism.

X99 build!  Asus X99-A | i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB RAM | Gigbyte G1 980 Ti sli | 250 + 500GB 850 Evo + 1TB MX300| 1TB WD Blue | Corsair 450D
Clevo P650RS i7 6820hk | GTX 1070 | 16GB RAM | 4K PLS Display | 1TB Sandisk Ultra II
Dell Latitude E6430 i7 3720qm | 6GB RAM | Nvidia Quadro NVS 5200m | 128gb ssd + 320GB hdd
Speakers JBL LSR 4328ps
Headphone Set Up Sennheiser HD800 | Sennheiser ie800 | Chord Mojo

On 4/28/2017 at 6:47 PM, cluelessgenius said:

well no but peoples tastes do. e.g. i would say 15 year olds are way more drawn to that gamery look. you know a lot of leds alot of fins for cooling and edges to make it go faster. i know of no 15 year olds with a really refined classy kind of taste.

now that i think about it meh.. could be fun..

Dat's true, coming to think of it... :)

Nothing to see here ;)

I was rather sad when you put adhesive on the Vertagear Triigger as I realized that the chances for a real review of this chair went down the drain.

There isn't a whole lot of reviews for this chair and i'd say that there's a gap overall on reviews for somewhat ergonomic office/gaming chairs that isn't the trendy racing types.

I really appreciated the OM5 video even though it's a risky biscuit to order one without first be able to test it as they do not offer refounds, the Vertagear however seems to be available at several locations near me and personally i wouldn't buy a chair that expensive without giving it a good test drive first.

Request: Good ergonomic chairs that isn't racing ones (nor RGB ;) ).

Does Kingston 2 TB Data Traveler Ultimate GT already on your review list?

How about SFF cases or UCFF? I have recently become very interested in those and I do not feel that they are covered enough.

A review of the Asus chromebook flip C302 would be nice for those of us that don't have thousands of money. It would also be nice if you could start using it as a daily driver for a while, to see how long till you either love it or commit suicide out of frustration :). Or if they are to cheap to by reviewed by you, you can always order a bunch of them and do a super fun on what the best way to break them is :).

@LinusTech How do LCDs work. Can I have a Techquickie for this?

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Watercooled mini itx (htpc style case not cube)?