Are You Satisfied With Your Current PC Build? *open poll*

At this moment, no as the motherboard, cpu and ram is so outdated, along with the hdd.. Only thing good in it, is the GTX 970.

PS the build is 5,5 years old, apart from the GPU.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

No.

Cheap case with no cable management possible, cheap PSU with rainbow unsleeved cables, cheap motherboard for my FX-6100 that doesn't support USB3 or SATA3, no SSD, HD7750 1GB barely keeping up with today's AAA games.

I am not Satisfied cuz' im still using 2 4k monitors instead of 3

I answered no. The reason for that is I have always bought used parts from my friends ever since the in the middle of the 90s and I have never had a real powerful machine since we didn't have much money in our family so I was always a bit behind other of my friends on LAN parties. Now when I finally have some spare money each month I have built a good machine that does very well in all games I throw at it. But still I need more! When I have the money and no other hobbies to spend money on I can finally start building my dream machine. At the moment I have an FX8350, 16gb ram and and R9 280x (too lazy to name all other parts) and my plan is to upgrade it during the coming months to an i7 and a gtx 970. Even though I have always been an AMD fanboy I would like to see how it is on "the other side". Time will tell.

yes, I can run anything at high-ultra at 1080p which is fine for me, considering 3 years ago I was gaming on a PC from 2002.

I'm fine with my 2 year old rig, it does the job. When I first built my rig it was amazing. 

Posts from main rig, and sometimes from Surface Pro 3 (i5 128GB 4GB RAM)

Need more graphics horse power possibly custom loop

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Yes and no. My system does everything I need it to do. I don't really play GPU intensive games, so I'm pretty much set. I do need more storage space though, I've got like 4GB's of space left out of my 1TB drive. (Very large plex library...).

R.E.V.O.

Realise       Every       Victory      Outright

My system is quite the rig already, but I could still do more to it. If I ever get two 970s, then I'll be really satisfied. I'd be fine with one 970 because I only play games at 1080p.

Fairly happy with it. I always like tinkering though.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

i love both of mine ^_^

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Hell naw. Need a 980 Classified and a full custom loop 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Somewhat but it could be better, so no not really, I didn't spend much to get the PC I have and stole some bits from my old PC, if I had money to spend, I could have something really nice.

And currently on a generic PnP keyboard, booooo.

Im never going to be satisified

Steam:Drift and Drift_2 <p>(name is hunter) Lets play:)

There needs to be a 'kind of' or 'a little bit' option :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Well mine's 7+'yeas old, but I do plan on replacing it soon enough.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

My rig is not the best but i ahve it around 4 years and did it well so far but now i will do a total new build . My GPU is GTS 450 4 years old along with Amd athlon 2 and 12 gb ram DDR3 oc both in their maximum potential but my case is from late 90s and it is a Fujitsu siemens myrica it is a living fossil but gets the job done along with a Hantol PSU . My plan is a new micro pc with Asus Z97m plus ,I5 4690k, gts 960 or 970 , EVGA supernova g2 750w , 16 gb ram Kingston hyperX, cpu cooler Scythe Ninja and i cant decide the tower regardless it will be either a Fractal Design Arc mini R2 or a fractal design node 804 any advice on which to choose ? D:

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

This is my first build and I love it. I spent months planning as I saved up money and built a wonderful pc that maxed out 95% of my games for around $1000. I wasn't happy with the case I had originally chosen(I decided it was a little to bold for my taste), so I moved my whole system to a nicer and more sleek case and I couldn't be happier. 

Halfbreed

I would be a lot happier if my 5960x would reach 5ghz stable, and I'd love to have more than one Hydrocopper 980 on the way.

That being said, I absolutely love my system.

Main System: [Windows 10 Pro] [Core i7 5960x] [Asus Rampage V Extreme] [32GB 2400mhz G.Skill Value] [Corsair AX1200] [RXT 2080 Super] [Corsair H100i] [Thermaltake Core P3]

Do you think it is smart to buy a i7 4790K? I currently have a FX-8350 and wishing to upgrade just before 2015.

I play games but also create games (production and rendering).

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU