AMD Wants To Crash Nvidia's GTX 980 & 970 Launch Party

What in the world? I had respect for AMD, I consider myself an AMD user most of the time. This... is childish, and it's not the first time they've done these childish marketing. Just release a better GPU than Nvidia's offering, no need for this.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

What in the world? I had respect for AMD, I consider myself an AMD user most of the time. This... is childish, and it's not the first time they've done these childish marketing. Just release a better GPU than Nvidia's offering, no need for this.

I agree. Amd should release a more powerful gpu that costs alot less than Nvidia........oh wait. Nvm
You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

I agree. Amd should release a more powerful gpu that costs alot less than Nvidia........oh wait. Nvm

Agreed here.

On the other hand, as long as no massive arguments come along, I think it'd be a good... "fun".

Wtf? Is AMD seriously this immature? This is a really low point for AMD, if they have to bash nvidia just to get more fanboys.

Another reason why I don't consider AMD to be a serious company.

Its somewhat sad, IMHO.

Let the products speak for themselves, don't let fanboys do your circle jerking for you. 

Neeevermind, sorry.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

ESL much?

Yes, I though that last bit was a sarcasm comment towards me, there's no excuse for my arrogance, I apologize. Edited my post.

tumblr_inline_na43qjDBxr1s9qi76.gif

Yes, I though that last bit was a sarcasm comment towards me, there's no excuse for my arrogance, I apologize. Edited my post.

tumblr_inline_na43qjDBxr1s9qi76.gif

Lol i edited the quote.
You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

TDP doesn´t tell a jackshit about power consumption.

Sorry, my mistake. Perhaps I should have said power efficiency, then.

I personaly like both AMD and Nvidia gpu´s.

The only thing why i personaly prefer AMD cards at the moment, is just because they are cheaper.

I saw the new maxwell gpu´s of Nvidia, or atleast i readed some rumours about it, and they just dont impress me.

I would personaly still grab a R9-290 over a maxwell 980. because if the rumours are all right, then the GTX-980, will most likely not beat the GTX780Ti, But will be inbetween a 780 and 780ti.

If this is the case, wenn i look at the rumoured prices, this means, that the R9-290 will probably still be the better bang for buck card.

And for me personaly that makes more sense.

I personaly not realy care about the bells and whissles that Nvidia has software based, because AMD also has an asewr to most of those feutures so yeah...

In the end a GPU Nvidia or AMD choice is just a personal thing for everyone.

Allways choose the brand which makes you feel the most comfortable.

And if you have any doubt which way AMD or Nvidia to go, then its allways good to ask some advice.

But never let you misslead from fanboys / girls of both sides, spewing allot of irrelevant nonsense.

Allways choose for the card, that makes you feel happy.

Because at the end i dont care which card you choose :D