1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found Linus whilst doing research on some hardware, been me favs every since 

Amazing that you got 1 Million subscribers.

And i`m so happy about your giveaway :D

Thanks for your videos,i found LTT when i was building my gaming pc.

I am curious what you mean by "random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community"

Love watching your videos guys. First thing I do in the morning. Oh and coffee... I need coffee too. :P 

post-65391-0-99845200-1410425642.gif

i've won.

By the way, I like pork ribs :o

And of course you keep me happy with your awsome videos every day :D

Keep working you're the best linux and the "linux's team"

Nice giveaway! 

I cant come up with anything besides the fact that LTT is amazing :D keep doing vids

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

tumblr_lwgrywui4U1r3gb3zo1_500.gif

Enjoy the videos as they turn what is essentially black and white content into something much more vibrant, hopefully things continue.

PC Rig: Intel i7 4790k CPU, 2x Sapphire R9 290 Graphics, MSI Gaming 7 Z97 MB, 8GB DDR3 2133Mhz G-skill ripjaws, RAID0 2x Crucial 500GB MX500 SSD, RAID1 2x 1TB WD Black HDD, Corsair RM1000W Gold PSU, Noctua NHD14, Corsair 750D Case.

Linus I don't care bout the prizes ( don't mind the custom computer ;) ) but letting you know I been watching you from a year ago, love it keep growing. I'm from Australia :)

I am a recent subscriber.I loved your channel since the first video.You have helped me with learning a lot about technology.Keep up the awesome work:)

I don't remember the specific video where i "found" LinusTechTips, I just remember being helped over and over by this cheery guy who had an awesome ability to ramble about products off-cuff and still keep it entertaining. Your commitment and ability to start a company has been an inspiration to me, as i'm undergoing a similar process myself. Cheers!

started watching because i wanted my own pc build. now i'm a daily forum lurker and seeking new linustechtip videos.

Love the vids man keep up the great work!, 1 mill HYPE!!!! I found LinusTechTips when i was looking to build a computer, fav series would  be Build guides & buyers guide <3.. Possibly review the new iphone 6 when it come out :)  my fav food is mango's :D

I can't believe you now have 1,000,000 subscribers! Congratulations Linus, and everyone who has helped along the way.

I first found Linus techtips when I was researching for components for my first desktop. I was so worried that i'd mess something up or buy a part that doesn't fit. But after watching countless hours of unboxings and learning from your commentary I was able to successfully build my own PC. 

I am now starting a career in the IT industry, and the Linus Tech Tips channel has been an excellent starting place for me to learn about tech.

Also it would be amazing if you and your team graffitied the top of the G550 J.

I discovered LinusTechTips about a year ago and since then you guys helped me build computer and entertained me.

I find Techquickie very good too, so keep it up and running!

By the way I would like to participate in giveaway.

2ninwi8.jpg

Hey mann,

Just 2 years ago i saw you on YouTube because i wanted to buy a pc.

I learn à lot from you but i had i bottleneck in my pc (your vid helped me)

And now my friends and family call me a computer nerd i have a pc now its good butt

IT doesnt handle games to good :( i will pass my knowledge to everyone even my to my

Mom that doesnt understand a thing... There will soon be a 2m sub vid and i wil still be there!!

I dont comment on your vid or forum but i will be there! Good luck!

Regards from Holland!

(I like to enter the contest)

Linus, you are the sole reason I was able to build my first gaming PC. Without discovering your channel back in 2011 I would never have ascended to the Glorious Master Race.

Thanks for the HQ content.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

Best Tech Videos
Best Host
Best Team
Love your videos Linus, you and your crew have done everything from teaching me how to build a PC, to how stage a full blow rubber band gun assault on my colleagues.
Thanks for the all the things you do for us, and congrats on 1 million subs.

P.S. Slick is a beast

I can't even remember when i subscribed. Congratulation Linus And the Team.