1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus, I think you should do more WAN show unboxings, that way, you can satisfy all our unboxing needs without impacting the professionalism of your videos and keep your unboxing skills sharp. 

Found the channel when looking at building computers, enjoy all the content. :)

You mentioned a 3rd channel, but totally missed it somehow so I just went over there and subbed, can't wait to go back and watch what I missed.

In any case, WAN show is where it's at, you guys are awesome live, but I also loved the last PC build, best editing yet.

By the way, I like long walks on the beach or I could go for a Destiny fireteam, with Linus and Luke.

Good luck to everyone!

Gz for the 1. mio subscribers! 

I think i found LinusTechTips at the same time i started building my own pc. I thin i need some kind of a role model in relation to how to build pc's. I Quickly fell for the unboxing videos. I love the build guides and the reviews, but something i really miss, is the unboxings!!

A future product i want you to review is the B&O 4k TV, because i want to se if you can justify a $26666 tv. 

One thing never! never join a painkiller already again, they are to crazy for you!!! 

Benner out! 

Linus and the Team

Your channel is the channel i wake up to... 

The channel where i find everything i need to know about tech stuff. 

Keep up the great work that you guys have been achieving from when you started the channel!

From the AUSSIES 

I don't know what to say so i'll just say that I had to send back my ps4...it's having power issues. So i won't be playing Destiny :( Congrats on the 1 million subs :D

Congratulations on 1000000 Subscribers :D I remember about 2 years ago I saw a video of yours on the difference between DVI and VGA .... I was such a noob back then! I would just like to thank you Linus and all the Linus Media group staff/members/people for everything you have taught me about hardware in these last two years. 

You have made me grow from the noob I was who did not know the difference between a CPU and a GPU to a young man that is knowledgeable about all sorts of technology stuff today. 

And awesome give away too. I could use it since my school pc was stolen on fry day ;_;

But hey once again congrats :D xpEarSg.gif

I sincerely thank you Linus, and your team for making such enjoyable and high quality video's, I now know so much more about something I love (Tech) and hope you guys go further and better yourselves to the utmost you can.

I don't mind if I don't win because well, I feel like I already have, don't get me wrong, those prizes would be awesome but I feel like your content and the community you have created is just as good.

Keep being awesome! and thanks again

post-98549-0-48818400-1410426143.jpeg

Linus and all the other 7 member of the Linus Media Group, I just wanted to thank you for all the awesome content you put out every day. I have been subscribed to you for about a year now, and still always look forward to new videos that you guys put out. I am also subscribed to ChannelSuperFun and Techquickie. But the bottom line is that I wanted to congratulate you on 1 million subscribers and hope that many more come discover the phenomenal videos you guys make.

Hello I found your site when I was looking too buy a new desktop computer. You had the reviews of the parts that I thought that ware cool and I looked what youtubers had to say. When I found your channel you where fun too watch so I subscribe. Some videos are more fun too watch then others but none the less they are all informative. So keep up the good work and greetings from Slovenia.

My friend recommended your channel to my and this is actually the only youtube channel i watch religiously. Also i hope you review the MSI strix 770 4gb version once its out. Keep making great vids. your channel can only grow from here!

Keep doing what you're doing! Your content has come so far over the last few years, and it has been a lot of fun to keep up with it. I may be an Adblock douchebag, but I have been more than happy to make sure that I'm supporting your channel in the other ways that you offer and I will continue to do so.

Also, thanks for all the awesome information. My colleagues and family all think I'm some sort of computer wizard because of my obsessive knowledge of computer hardware... and that's largely thanks to you guys. I got into computer building right around when you started this channel and it didn't take long for me to stumble across one of your videos (by the way, you've taken my original $400 upgrade budget to about $4,000 lol). You've been a huge help to me with not only my hobbies but my career as well.

Again, thanks for everything and I'm excited to see where things go from here. :)

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

You guys deserved this milestone a long time ago but better late then never! been watching your videos since i wanted to build a computer back in 2010. Never built one and ended up buying an acer one instead. Finally built one half a year ago with the help of the channel. Then came over to the forum when i had issues or doubts with any part of the PC. Owe my love for tech to you guys!

I happened by your channel a long time ago when browsing for reviews/unboxings on certain items. After a while, I just found myself coming back to the channel to see what new thing popped up and I just decided to subscribe. You've helped me to become more tech savy and knowledgeable in so many things computer wise and I thank you a whole bunch.

I found LinusTechtips while looking for parts for a new computer for a family member and you where a lot of help 

Yes, another giveaway. Thanks linus and members of linustechtips community for this awesomessss forum

I found LinusTechTips youtube channel a while ago (actually, my friend gave me the link). Still think it's one of THE BEST tech channels on yt.

I like tacos. I also like gaming PCs. I actually put tacos in my gaming PC.

Edit: Okay, I feel bad for not writing about how much this channel has helped me learn about computers and how, if it was not for this channel, I probably would not be nearly as enthusiastic about them as I am today. So thank you! 

G'day Linus. 
I started watching your videos back when you were working for NCIX. I believe the first video I watched was when you were talking about installing thermal paste on a CPU. Ever since then you have continually kept me informed and interested in the tech. industry. I believe I was in Grade 10 or 11 when I first started watching NCIX and LinusTechtips and those videos just increased my desire to become an engineer. I'm in my final few years of my combined degree in engineering and science and much of my basic computer knowledge comes from your videos and other review websites. The first computer I ever built was in 2010 for my little brother and I believe I used your first build guide video to help me put it together. I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you've put in to educate people of all computer proficiency levels and keep at it!
I'm in my early 20s and yet to own a gaming system of my own, but I'll be looking to your channel for the latest in hardware when I finally can afford it after I graduate. 

Regards from AUSTRALIA, 

Long time watcher. 

P.S. Sorry I'm not more involved with the forums. I prefer to comment on your videos directly on youtube, but I'll make an effort to be active on the forums.

Also I just wanted to mention some of the videos that come to mind when I think back. 

- The first one I ever watched about installing thermal paste. 

- How to upgrade to an SSD.

- The water cooling tutorial video. 

- The series of videos about the GTX 480. 

- The first time you made a video about Nvidia 3D vision. 
- The one where you took a NAS to the fire station and tested it under extreme heat conditions.