1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I like a good pork chop, myself... Wait, what was this post about again?

In all seriousness, you say that you couldn't have done it without us, but really we wouldn't have done it without you and your awesome team. I'll be forever grateful for the amount you've taught me and entertained me on this channel, and I hope you continue to do so for many years to come.

Thanks for all of the helpful tips and reviews over the years. You guys were one, if not the, reason I got into computers. Hope everything keeps on track and the community only keeps on growing.  :ph34r:

wow, I found your channel for the as fast as possible series, the channel is just awesome and congrats for the 1 million subscribers

Intel i7-4790 Palit GTX 1060 Dual Fan MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Kingstone 8GB * 2 DDR3 1600MHz WD Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB FSP AU-1000 CoolerMaster Hyper 212X CoolerMaster HAF 912 Advanced LG 23" IPS 1080p Logitech G710+ Brown A4tech XL-747H Logitech LS21 2.1 channel speaker Audio-technica M50xDG Headphone Windows 10 Pro x64

HOLY ! MOM LINUS YT has 1 mil subs now OMFG . GG m8! I wanna see you when you achieve 10 million subs!

LinusTechTips = Best Tech Channel 3V3R

I found linus while searching for a razer ouroboros then i found this guy, and subscribed :D

It's about time you got 1 mil. you guys deserve it, Found you guys around 2011 just to drool looking at high tech computer parts while i was poor haha, oh and my favorite food is probably Biscuits and Gravy (what.. don't judge me.)

congratualtions for 1 million subs!

i can't really remeber how i found the channel, i guess someone posted a video and than in watched some more. or was i searching for a review? that could even be more possible.

well, however.. i like the way the channel is now. keep on with the good work, yours is the channel i like most.

There I go for my 1 millionth chance of winning! That's better then the lottery right? Ahh well, concrats Linus & the team! BTW I think you should make a video where all team members come in, so we can know who everybody is. I don't think I know all 7.

I'm dutch, so feel free to correct any spelling mistakes I might make.  I try to do the best I can!

Spoiler

CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K GPU: Asus ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI PSU: Corsair HX1000 V2 MEM: 64GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200mhz  COOLER: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500gb +1tb NVME / Samsung 840EVo 1tb / HGST Ultrastar 10tb

Congratulations on 1 million subs! Its been awesome watching your channel over the years, I really do appreciate all the great advice and product reviews, they have helped me more times than i can remember. Keep up the great work.

i actually found linustechtips when i was searching unboxing and reviewing the razer blackwidow 2013 ...since then i have watch all videos since then and have enjoy every vid :) ...in the future i hope u will review more cpu and unboxing :)

Dear Linus, thank you so much for al your awesome videos, keep up the good content

I've only been watching your content for a year now, But I've loved all of it!

Thank you so much!

Grats on the 1 million! I first started watching when my old computer died and I had to build a ew one. Now you've also helped me choose my next phone the HTC One M8 of course.

LinusTechTips was the first channel to fully introduce me into computer hardware, Linus and guys from NewEgg provided a lot of useful information that then helped me build my first rig. However I stuck with Linus because I dont only get professional content about newly released hardware, I also get to be a part of an awesome community and enjoy some humour and 'funny' jokes from Linus :D Keep up the great work, WAN Show is the best! <3 

Space monkey back flips and unicorn horn dust make the world a better place.

WOW! CONGRATS LINUS AND CREW!!! Your vids are what got me through my first build ever! And the comunity here was very helpful with choosing a coller for my cpu. Thx alot Linus!

well without your videos i wouldn't know what i know about computers today :) Thanks alot and keep up the good work, educating people and your viewers :)

Found you from look on OC3D and his review on new ivy bridge system with a asus rampage MB, one of your review on the same motherboard was recommended and from that point on i'm still here :)

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

I originally found Linus' videos by looking up video reviews on mice and keyboards. I remember watching his video on the Razer Ouroboros thinking how much I enjoyed watching him thoroughly review it and how nice that kitchen was.. :P
After coming across his channel multiple times from searching for reviews on products I was interested in, I subscribed! I'm glad I did.

Congrats guys on 1 million subscribers! 

You guys were the first tech channel I found, and you guys are the reason I got into this stuff. Would tune into the WAN show every week but I live in Australia  :( .

Keep the good work going!

It should be the fans thanking you and your staff instead Linus, for years of accessible, informative and high-production quality videos! Thank ya'll <3