1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you Linus  for the help over the years. I found out about you when my friend told me about your video on how to build a $1000 Pc, I built it for my brother but the irony is

my desktop just burst into flames and im hoping i win so i can watch your videos without my old laptop freezing and crashing. <3 :D:)@' class="bbc_url">@Adam Ghomari' class="bbc_url">@[twitter]Adam Ghomari

bf22689525bc49f1db66d747ca090232449.jpg

Is This real!? :o everyone remember its a giveaway so stay on your best and keep it all hyped! And thanks for linus and his group for this great giveaway watching your vids since you were in ncix keep it up buddy! :)

You guys are simply amazing, entertaining Tech videos, that I come to watch not even for the tech, but for the entertainment factor.  Congrats.

I've been watching your videos for about 3 years now! haven't missed a single 1. that being said Kudos on your 1 mill subs!

Congratulations on hitting the 1 million mark. A friend had originally directed me towards your videos for reasons I can't remember and since I've actually bought multiple products that you've reviewed simply because of how well presented it was and amusingly enough, how well it coincided with my own need for said item.

Keep on being awesome and once again congratulations.

Hey Linus and co. right now I'm building a fully custom wooden PC case and I'm planning to mod an old ugly PC case into a mega awesome HEAVY METAL case :-D I am SO exited :-D

ps. I love your videos, especcialy that video of the new Intel space capsule thing with an SSD and the brand new CPU's.

W H E N   T H E   W O R L D   I S   A G A I N S T   Y O U ,   B U I L D   C O M P U T E R S !

Thanks for doing this! I found out about Linus Tech Tips when I started research on building my own gaming rig. Now I am a happy owner of a beast of a machine, that makes me really happy. After watching a few build videos, I subscribed to the Youtube channel and watch videos as soon as they pop out on my feed.

When I first started watching your videos I only knew about software. Since then you've helped me build my own computer, get an Associates degree (working on the Bachelors now) and given me the confidence to tackle any issue that I'm presented with. Thank you for opening up my future Linus, without you and your content I'd still be wondering if upgrading my ram would make games faster. Love you!

This is absolutely fantastic. Thank you Linus & crew for the great quality content!

you are the reason i got into pc's after stumbling apon your YouTube channel, i have been hooked ever since but

love what you do and i hope you can continue doing it

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

Thank-you for bringing the community such high quality and detailed content. Keep up the great work!

congrats on making it to 1m subs all 7 of you. my favourite series of videos from you guys was the all the unboxings they helped my any times make decisions on which products i should and shouldn't buy. thank you so much for all 2500+ vids hop you keep making more for some time to come. 

I'm glad you guys made this milestone.

I actually don't know since when I've following you but I love you videos.

I'm from a country that actually doesn't allow me to get all the awesome tecnology that you guy review and show without saving for months and having no expenses bigger than about 40 dollars a month.

I hope you guy keep making awesome content for years.

PS: I love pizza

PS2: Sorry for my bad english.

I Love to see that you guys hit the 1 million subscriber mark! 

First of all greetings from germany and soory for the bad english :)

I really love your Videos! When you unbox something you dont just put it out of the box and tell us something about it you really do it with 

passion and i think everyone can see that you love what you do! Its always inspiring to see your build Videos and offf course its always fun to watch!

I really hope you can keep going as long as you want.

Wish you all the best and kepp up your good work!

Planetic

Congrats on your 1Biiiiiillion subscribers..

Cheers for bringing tech information to us both funny and educative.

Oh well, what are the odds of me winning... One in a million, literally!

GL to me :P

And keep up the awesome videos!

Linus you are awesome, one of the best tech channels on youtube, in fact it is the best. All the unboxings and reviews.. Lets hope for a even better channel in the future. :D