1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

By far my favourite channel for discovering pieces of technology that I wouldn't otherwise run into. My thanks to you Linus and the rest of the media group :D !1RUXM.jpg

I just wanna say thanks for the awesome information/reviews because you've helped me buy some gear that are top notch items. Please keep coming with new review content for these awesome reviews. Congrats on the 1M and thanks for this oppurtunity for a giveaway.

Congratulations on reaching this Utube milestone.It is very important for a youtuber to be where you are and I am sure you are worth it.Very nice content,very nice quality and useful tips.Please keep up the nice work :)

I found Linus by typing in how build a PC first video I saw was Ultimate overkill Build I learn so much from Linus I didn't new nothing about PC tell I watch Linus later on I learn about Fast as Possible and NCIX I still appreciate everything you done for me Linus and people at NCIX has done in the past even if I don't win I'm still grateful for what you done for me I learn so much and I will still watch your videos in the future. :)  

I'm just a casual Surrey boy who looked up how to build a pc on Youtube and immediately found Linustechtips back in summer of 2013 then I was hooked almost instantly. Next thing you know, I built a pc, bought a bunch of electronics and put my tech and gaming addiction to the next level (not that's a bad thing). I will always try to find a video with Linus regarding anything technology whether it be phones, computers, displays and accessories. Thanks for everything.

Thank you LMG for providing us with great, entertaining content and the best tech reviews on the internet on a daily basis.

I found about LinusTechTips in 2010 or 2011 when a friend recommended the channel when I was getting into DIY PC's and I've been subscribed ever since.

I'm not actively posting on the forum because most of the time I feel like I don't have much to contribute, but I get on it atleast on a weekly basis because the people who contribute on here are awesome and share a lot of usefull information, so I enjoy reading through the threads, and also some of the build logs are pieces of art.

So thank you again Linus and everybody from Linus Media Group for giving me something interesting and educating to watch or read whenever I need information on something or when I'm just bored and have nothing to do.

You are welcome and if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have managed to build my own custom PC.

Thanks linus tech tips for all your help.

Good Job Linus and the rest of the Group :D Congrats on getting to 1 Million :)

I have to say it definitely has come a long way. I first found Linus Tech Tips through NCIX! I went to the store when I was building my first computer and heard of the NCIX tech tips, then somehow (I forget how) found Linus' Tech tips channel.

I'm always still working when WAN show starts, but hopefully I'll get to watch the last bit that day!

best of luck that someone who deserves/needs something like this because they couldn't have it any other way wins some of these things!

and of course, congratulations on One Million Subscribers Linus Media Group!

:D

Wowsers.

Your channel is by far the best when it comes to computing hardware and PC stuff. No doubt.

I might not have used these forums alot, but from what I've seen the community here is amazing.

If I win the gaming PC (not that I will) it would be a hell of an upgrade.

Long story short, best tech channel on Youtube and the forumm is amazing too.

Keep going for as long as you can ;)

I found your channel when I started planning to build my first pc. Coming from xbox and never knowing anything beforehand your channel was, and is a great help and enjoyment everyday. Thankyou for the knowledge and laughs, keep up the work! (Ps I feel as a youtube channel you have successuflly made an awesome ecosystem with this forum - if you dont have a video on it, you can count on asking the forum for an answer!  :) Keep it up!)

Love your videos. My first video I ever watched was the Razor Blade 14 review, still the only ever Editor's Choice.

A while back, about 2 years now, I was beginning to plan building my own computer. Funnily enough, internal PC hardware was not the reason I found Linus. I needed to figure out the best way to get my PC connected to the internet, and having heard about Powerline in the past, I did a quick YouTube search. What the search returned was an NCIX Tech Tips video, of Linus comparing Powerline, WiFi, and a wired connection. I decided that I quite enjoyed the presenting style, and watched a few more. Then, when I was looking for a case, I searched again for a case that peaked my interest, and yet pretty much the only decent video I could find of it was Linus doing an unboxing. I recognised Linus, but not the channel. Instead of the NCIXcom channel where I had expected to see him, he was instead on a channel named LinusTechTips. Since then, I watch daily, not just in an attempt to keep on top of everything that goes on, but because I also enjoy the videos. I stay up late on Fridays to watch the WAN show, I try and recommend the channel to my friends if they need help with anything, and if they ever ask about anything tech related over social media, my first response is to check to see if Techquickie has a video on it, as chances are that anything I can say, I learned from there.

Thank you Linus and everyone who is a part of Linus Media Group. Without you, I literally would not be where I am today. Your videos have lead me to become an avid tech-head, and have in part changed my entire life plan. I'm heading off to university at the end of September to start a course in Computer Science and Electronic Engineering, after being sure I'd be doing Physics for the longest time. I couldn't be happier with my choice. Thank you all for opening my eyes and allowing an easy way in to the world of technology, and for producing what are, in my opinion, the best technology videos anywhere. I hope you find every success for as long as is possible, and I wish you all the best of luck. I'll be counting down the subscribers to 2 million.

Congrats to Linus and the team! :)

Started watching when Linus was still working at NCIX, and fell in love with the enthusiasm and general down-to-earth nature of the videos.

Thanks!

Congratulation on one million subscribers!
I honestly can't even remember how I found your channel back in the days... I think that was when I was still using a laptop before I bought my desktop PC (the first one I build by muself but with a little help ofc ^^)

Maybe I was looking up some CoolerMaster HAF cases and stumbled across your video about the HAF X... Maybe it was the 1100T unboxing... I'm sorry I can't tell for sure! There has been just so much in between and so many videos which I almost never missed out just because!
Let's see how long it will take to reach the two million subscriber count ^^

Good luck everyone in winning and good luck Linus in succeeding with LMG (Just noticed LinusMediaGroup has a little weird short form)

Congratulations on 1M subscribers!

I found linustechtips years ago while looking for case and gpu unboxings. BEST Youtube search EVER

Loved every style of video you guys made and hope to see more in the future

Best wishes to Linus and the Team!

whoohooo I spotted my username in the vid :D

this is the closest I get to video fame okay. 

(my life is not very exciting)

Well done! You guys do an amazing job. you helped me build my first PC :D.

Congratulation Linus! Following you since late 2010,4 years later you finally reach the 1 million subscriber,you totally earned it! Keep going!

I found your channel by searching around the youtube typing How To Build A Computer.

I would like to see more build guide videos,it's awesome.Of course Review videos too.

YAYAYAYAAYAYA

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

Thanks guys for everything you do ... I watch your videos since early ncix videos and I always liked your contents 

thanks guys :D

Congrats guys on hitting 1M, what a huge milestone! My favourite food is the apple crumble that I make. Man is that good. Keep up the awesome vids.