1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats guys on the 1 million! I first got into Linus Tech Tips whilst looking for how to build my first computer and I now have my fully built rig (save a DVD disk drive but who needs those) in my room and functioning. :D My favourite style of video has to be between either your channel superfun videos or your tech below $100. Both because they give me ideas on things I might want to buy (handy or fun either way). Things I'd like to see covered is something that you can truly get super enthusiastic about! Doesn't matter what it is as long as you and the media group all agree that it's something to get enthusiastic about I'd like to see it :D. Thanks for all the videos and keep them coming!!!

Well done from England :P

Hey Linus, I' ve been watching your videos since 2010 and I think that you do excelent job! Keep it up just like this, with all the other members of the Linus Techtips. I mostly like to watch your techie videos, but the unboxings and spotlights are also quite interesting!
Cheers!

OH MY GOD!!! YOU'VE MADE IT!!!! I'm truly proud and glad you've come so far. Without your tech tips, I don't think I would have learned so much about computers/Computer parts.

GG guys, I really like your content and there is nothing I could say to improve it even a little bit (it's perfect!).

I am from Austria and watch LTT and TekSyndiacte videos on a daily basis. I am really keen into hardware and all around it.

My love for Hardware really began in the year 2011/2012 as I attended the HTBLA Kaindorf the first time (it's probably the best IT school in Austria). We had a four hour lesson block per week where we played with old AMD stuff, soldert some wires and so on. I freaking loved it! Since then my daily routine (outside of working) consists of 60% reading, watching and doing hardware stuff and 40% playing games with friends :)

Other hobbies outside of the hardware stuff would be cooking. Yes, cooking.

I learned Java, C/C++, HTML, CSS, PHP, JS and a bit of UML in my school until I dropped out this year because of a negative mark in BWMR(= Business Management) and Applied Mathematics because I messed up the last semester. I had great marks on the first half of the year but in the second half many things started to change - a new Mathematics professor and so on...

Now I am sitting at home, applying for jobs in the IT segment with the lifelong goal of working with you guys (LTT, TekSyndicate and so on) on a personal level...

I wish you guys a bright future and please, keep on doing such a great job! ^_^

Of course, it is completly normal to have a GPU at 90°c all the time <_< 

Java, Sysadmin, Network Engineer, Project Management

Love you all - thanks for helping me! ^_^

I would like to thank the whole Linus Media Group Crew for creating this kind of videos. This Youtube channel got me started in technology and especially into the fabulous world of computers. If I win any prize or not isn't going to be that big of a deal, this channel has helped me a lot by letting me discover what has now become one of my very few hobbies. For this, I am grateful that this channel exists, and I am 100% sure that I am not the only one. I guarantee you that thousands of people appreciate your daily work. Keep it up!

i found linus tech tips when i was building my Pc Back in the time and i really like the channel it's the Best pc related channel on youtube .

Linus i really love all of your videos.I found you when i was looking for a new gpu and randomly stumbled on one of your comparisons (can remember witch tho). I can't say that i've been watching for a year or two but the important thing is that i enjoy all of your videos. Right?

Congratulations guys. Thank you all for the work you put in to bringing us relevant and entertaining information. 

Kudos

I found you channel through your amazing build guides. Been watching for a year now!

I found the LinusTech commuinty form a mate who was helping me buld my first Rig. Now thanks to my mate, I watch Linus's  videos everyday for new news in the tech world. Good Job  to all of the LinusTechTips crew for creating daily content.

I will see you at 2 Million Subs.

Awesome !!! Linus Media Group, you have the best tech channel on youtube and have one of the best tech communities on this forum, thank you for creating content that we love !!

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

Thanks for the awesome content that you've put up! 

I would love to win and I like chicken.

Linus without you i would've never chosen the pc case, keyboard, mouse, cooler, and/or anything else. You inspired me to build my first ever pc that i love. Without you I would've never had my computer and all the stuff that i own today. You always give the best tips and tricks that i needed to know whenver i ran to a problem. So Linus i thank you so much for everything you have done for us because without you I would've never been where i am today.

I'm following you for 3 years now and i watched each and every single video. The honesty you have in your videos got me, you are the single youtuber which says what he thinks about a product, which don't lie about it just because it has a big brand on it's back. So with that being said Thank you for all of those videos and congrats for 1 milion subscribers !!!

Been watching you since a friend recommended you about PC building - BEST CHANNEL EVER!! xD

You guys are doing an AMAZING job, keep up the good work :)

hey guys, big congratulations on the subs and a big thank you to you for showing us all the stuff and all the hard work you guys go though to get it done. i have never had a good gaming pc and i would love to have one oneday and all of your advice helps me decide what kind of pc i want oneday and im not going to ask for it but i hope i win the pc :P  it sound like a beast.

i found techtips when i was looking for a new mouse and keyboard and it was helpful and based my decision off of it. 

my favorite video so far is the amazing 

ULTIMATE "Overkill" Water Cooled Build a Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide.... yes i copy and pasted this lol 

this video blew my mind almost literally, sure i can never have anything as cool as that but hey a man can dream lol.

i would love to see you guys to some type of gaming together like matimi0 and levelcap together, it would be fun for us to watch you and i think seeing you guys have fun in your personal time would be awesome fun. (just an idea)

not sure what else to put in here but a big shout out to you guys for making life more awesome  :lol:  ^_^

Congrasts on all you did , i found linustechtips by searching for hardware impresions because i wanted to buy a new pc. 10x

Thanks guys for all the great videos you put out!!! you guys where a massive help when a built my computer a while back. keep up the amazing work!!!!!Mandarin.duck.arp.jpg

My comment will be a simple thank you. :) Thank you Linus and Linus Media Group for all of the awesome videos and content!

Dang! Another Giveaway!
Found you guys when looking for a build guide.
The favourite style for me is the video about to clean the inside of a PC.

Wow linus you made it to 1 million! congrats and good luck everyone!!

Yay LMG! Congrats on the big milestone.

My personal favourite channel on youtube. 

Home is where the heart my desktop is.