1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Mew mew mew, mew mew mew.

mew mew meow, meow meow mew mew mew?

Mew meow; meow meow meow mew!

mew mew,

Cuddlepumpkin

I found linus throu a video when i was looking fore some videos on making a first build, and been watching  ever since. Fast as posibe i just love and i love the rewievs. I would likew you to rewiev the moto 360 and some more video cards, and some comperison videos, maybe a World record, of rewieving as many products in a minut as posible :D Favorite food MEEEEAAT  :D 

Keep on keeping on and i will always keep watching.

Linustechtips best youtube channel :)

I found your channel few years ago when i start looking for components for my new build.

Your video are awesome: great quality, well made, great description of the features of everything you review.

My favourite video are your building guide with interactive menu 

Great giveway.

Following your contents from Italy

Love the informative videos!  Thank you ! :)

I found your channel randomly but I liked it right away.

I started watching before LMG was a thing! To see where you've come, all off your own back, is incredible. Grats to Linus and the team, they deserve everything that comes to them! Keep up it, roll on 2,000,000! :D

haha wow the thread was so busy that it took a few tries before the reply page loaded.

Man it's been a long time, I first found linustechtips looking for reviews and recommendations on gaming keyboards around 3~4 years ago(?). At the time I really had no interest in peripherals and hardware at all. I ended up deciding between a Razer keyboard(Can't remember which model now... lycossa?) and the Logitech g110. I saw Linus' unboxing of it thought, it looks alright, people were recommending it, and I trust logitech, so I went for it. At the time, I surfed youtube when I was bored and since I watched Linus' video, the video recommendations showed the other videos Linus' had uploaded. I though what the heck, since I was a gamer and budding programmer, why the hell not have a look at the hardware side. My interest grew and I was learning so much from the extra info Linus throws in for the videos like motherboard unboxings, that I got hooked and became a hardware geek. Following Linus' videos and recommendations, I've made decent purchases while developing my own opinion and preferences in products. Also I've helped so many around me make more educated decisions on hardware purchases, building process, and mobile devices. For that, I'm actually really grateful. Thank you Linus and the crew, I've learnt so much and hope to learn a lot more.

Now gimme some takoyaki >:3

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K (Stock Speed)  Motherboard: Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark-S  Memory: 4x8GB Klevv GENUINE DDR3 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 550Ti PSU: Corsair RM850

Hope you continue that way Linus !! Great job all these years and i think i can remember your first videos since i cannot remember how long i am a fan of yours :) Keep up te great work :) My best wishes from greece :) 

@Linus I found your channel when I was an unexperienced 12 year old and wanted to kajiger myself a gaming rig. Thanks to your support 3 years later I now have a full fledged rig. Your tech videos are without compromise the most entertaining to watch on all of youtube, and you, slick, edzel, taran, and the rest of the team entertain me daily, and id like to say because of this i dont deserve the gaming rig since you already "built" one with me :)

thanks for making great videos

Desktop CPU: Intel i5 2500K Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H GPU: EVGA 660TI 2GB Ram: Kingston 8GB 1333Mhz PSU: Unknown 500w Case: Unknown Hard drive:  WD Black 1TB Heatsink: stock OSWindows 8.1

I know my pc sucks but it does what I want it to do. 

Laptop Dell E6320 OSWindows 8.1 / Ubuntu gnome 15.04

Wow, this is truly amazing giveaway. Great job. Been a fan of u guys since i-cant-remember-when  :lol: . U guys thought me a lot.

Found this channel when I first fall in love on custom PC and this feeling has continue to grow since then. 

I do hope LTT continue to grow and become greater in the future and all the best. 

/Salute LTT Media Group. 

thanks for the awsome vids and found you guys when I first built my computer was looking at diffrent hardware and jazz any way congrats on the one million!

also like the hardcore old ones with lower production value has a less profetional vibe .... in a good way

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

I would love to be lucky enough to receive the surface pro 3. It's a tablet I've been eyeing for a while but have been unable to purchase due to financial reasons.

I found Linus tech tips when I was looking to build my first rig. Watching product reviews, build guides and any helpful content that could ease the building process for me. As it was my first build.

After a while I had found the forums and built my rig around the same time. Now the forum has been a place I come to everyday, for support on things I have trouble with and cannot solve. For community discussion on games, people's opinions. But mostly to help others.

I've worked on computers for a while and was on a previous forum (about 6 years ago) dedicated to helping the mobile platform. Well my mindset changed and I started to prefer the desktop tech support. I might have some snarky comments here and there, but most of the time it's in good fun. Along with helping others with their problems I try to also put smiles on people's faces. Doesn't always go over so well here and is taken the wrong way sometimes, but in general it's something I try to adhere to.

But any case I'm happy I've found a forum that I can call home. Where I can receive help, learn new solutions to problems I either know or haven't found yet. A forum where I can trust the helpful advice given.

Congrats on a million subscribers and may your next million be just as sweet of a victory. :)

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Thank you for everything, Linus and the whole crew. I discovered LinusTechTips After I saw the HD6990 5x1 eyefinity video on NCIXcom. Personally I would like to see something like OverKill 3D like TTL does it, maybe with two top-tier Haswell-EP Xeons and a few Firepros or Quadros. Also, I am really excited for the giveaways :3     We love you!

Thanks Linus for this wonderful opportunity even though it is very rare to win this kind of contest, but i will confess all my feelings.

You, Yes YOU Linus, influenced me what I am now. I'm a 16-year old boy who is studying a computer related course for college. At first when im 13 years old, i didnt have any interest about computer. I only see computers for playing games. then one time, my computer broke :( i didnt play any kinds of games for almost 6 months. For being desperate little immature boy, i searched at youtube how to fix PC's and BOOM! I saw your videos. I understand about computers and how they work, how level are those components etc. After graduating high school i didnt need to think twice to get a computer related course because i want to expand my knowledge. So, from the bottom of my heart ALSO Linus. THANK YOU!

PS* i didnt make this long comment for anything. Im just happy because Linus and his group is big now. Im doing this because I idolize LINUS :)
PPS*sorry for my bad english though. not my native language. Hihihihi :)

The build guides have been incredibly awesome, quality and all.
You guys manage to impress me with every video.
If there's anything I would like to see more of, it would be the old style unboxings, you have put out 2 recently, but I do miss them.

Thanks for all the knowledge I've gained, it's incredible.

Congrats guys!

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K,   CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i,   Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55,   LED Lighting: NZXT Hue RGB LED,   GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX780 3GB,

Storage: Samsung EVO 250GB (OS), 2TB Seagate, 3TB Seagate,   Case: Corsair 750D,   Monitors: ASUS PB287Q 4K and 42" LG IPS TV,   PSU: Corsair HX650 V2,

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (MX Brown),   Mouse: Logitech M950T,   Headphones: Audio Technica ATH PRO700MK2,   Speakers: Logitech Z906,   Phone: Google Nexus 5,   Tablet: Google Nexus 9

hello linus

i appreciate your giveaway and i would love to win the surface 3 or the gaming pc as would anybody but i honestly wouldn't care because what matters is that you reached 1 million subscribers and honestly i'm surprised that it took this long to get to that number. they way in which i found your channel  by accident, a video about 3d printing a knife was on my feed so i decided to watch it and that vid led me to another great youtuber by the name of barnacles nerdgasm (sorry for spelling) and from that i saw a video from you and i wasn't even into pc or pc components until i found your channel and now im saving up to build my first pc so i thank you for that, you gave me the confidence to build my own pc and if it wasn't for you i would've just bought some pre built and would have missed out on the opportunity to build a pc, i also wanted to say congratulations to whoever wins the surface 3, the gaming pc and the G550K gaming notebook i know that the winners will love their prizes no matter what they win. 

dany_fatso 

p.s theres no way that pc will look like ass and even if it did it will still be treasured by the future owner if only for your craftsmanship 

Thanks Linus and team for ur awesome vids....I like the TechQuickie the most and the humor you guys have in your vids.

Thank you Linus and LMG for the quality videos over the years. I found you though a link on overclock.net I believe and I liked you right away. I miss the unboxings but I'm still happy with the content today. 

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Man I had some delicious kangaroo for dinner, almost as good as linus techtips, but not quite.