1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Im Ready ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Before this channel I didn't knew the meaning of geek.

Congratz on your milestone : ) ! amazing !! Love all your videos ! : ) Looking forward on u getting the world 1st most subs youtube channel !! xD 

How you found Linus Tech Tips?

Was looking for gaming hardware review and selection of PC hardware ( PC building )

Favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips?

Reviews.

What product you would like to see us review in the future?

Smarter watch not a Smartwatch  :D

*Good and informative reviews. Congrats LinusTechTips on ur 1 million subscriber. :) . 

I love your channel, Linus. Your videos helped me decide what products I should purchase and shouldn't. Besides, I just love computers. Anything about it. Everything about it. Glad to see someone else like me on YouTube!!

CPU i7-6800K @ 4.4 GHz MOBO ASROCK X99E-ITX/AC GPU GTX 1080 FE RAM Corsair 32GB LPX Cooler Noctua NH-U9DXi4 Storage Samsung 512GB 950 Pro + 1.5TB HDD PSU Corsair CX650M Display Acer X34 Peripherals K70 LUX RGB MX RED, G502 Spectrum, Sennheiser Momentum Over-Ear, & Razer Seiren Microphone

Hello,

thanks for the video. I am not active in the forums but i'll still try to win the other prizes :)

I really appreciate the take your studio has on tech and your extremely direct and honest feedback on what you try!

Keep it up!

Andrea

I found you by looking at building a great personal rig and making it look epic. Also watched some of your reviews on GPU's, along with some reviews about cases and monitors. Found great stuff on all your channels so now I am subscribed to all of them :D

And congratulations on hitting one million!!!

Congrats. I used one of your videos to build my current system verbatim and it has turned out to be one of the best systems I have ever built. Runs solid as a rock. That is how I found out about you. Thanks for doing your videos.

Holy cow! 1 million people, that's a lot.

Keep up the shenanigans and hope you guys get another million more amazing people.

Awesome! I had to make a new account, did you guys remove inaktive members? I'm pretty sure I have been posting on these forums before. :ph34r:

I found LinusTechTips while searchimg for a proper unboxing for the cm v8 gts and watched every episode so far. Probably the best tech channel out there.

Include whatever you want in the post: pc first, surface second

How you found Linus Tech Tips: browsing pc build guides, that lead to the WAN show, and I was hooked

your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips: WAN show, hands down

what product you would like to see us review in the future: either 3d printers, or DIY stuff like pi, arduino. etc.

heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food: Pad Thai FTW!

Congrats, guys!

I started watching as I needed a new trackpad for my PC setup and Linus had a very helpful video unboxing and review of the Razer Orbweaver. I have been hooked on his videos from techquickie to Linus' main channel and even ChannelSuperFun which prompted me to purchase a Ghillie Suit  :P. I would really like to win the pc build as I am currently using a quite outdated HP laptop. Oh and my favourite food is B)Macaroni B).

thank you for creating this wonderful community. it's really a blessing for beginners like me to have such a positive and helpful community that you can ask what ever question you have. I have actually two other friends how signed up and they built their PC's with the help of you all (the community). And that feels really mind blowing that three guys from switzerland can rely on the support of people all around the world. So i'm really excited that christmas is coming up and it's finally time for me to buy a new PC and i will for SURE seek for help on this forum. 

ufff finally got to say this without it being out of context  :) . keep up the GREAT work  =b

I actually heard about LTT through Tek Syndicate, can't remember if they mentioned ye in a video or if it was just in the forums but I decided to check out some of your content and all I can remember thinking while watching the first video is "Man, that guy has the sqeakiest voice!" :P, nevertheless I kept watching and now I watch all of your content practically religiously. I LOVE the WAN show, don't get to tune in live too often cause it's on pretty late here but the first thing I do on a Saturday morning is make some coffee and watch the WAN show in bed, keep up the good work.

been a supporter of Linus from nearly the very start......subscribed to ncix since NCIX tech tips #8 and i subscribed to Linus' channel on the very first video and every time i have changed accounts etc its the first person i sub to....been on the forum from pretty much the very start and i love it here.........in my opinion LMG/LTT is without a doubt the best youtube channel out there and i cant wait to see what happens in the future as LMG continues to grow! and i hope i win something :)

There is just really, something that wasn't right about the video... It sounded almost like Linus was sad for some reason.

But don't worry, It's just the beggining, We will just keep getting better and expanding our community from here...

Thank you @LinusTech @Slick and @nicklmg for giving us quality content every day! Please keep up the good work! And from the bottom of my heart... THANK YOU! You made me the person I am today!

Titan Z

post-31974-0-00401300-1410527039.png

EDIT: Really dont care about the prizes as long as you continue to make videos... But, what do i have to lose?

I don't know how I found you, my Brothers were watching you, and so i thought why shouldn't I?

What videos I like from you? Any video I'll watch it

Oh and I like Mac and Cheese

creativity welcome!

i was just looking for some good tech videos and in my search i found my favorite channel on youtube. I've been watching the channel for a couple of years now and i never miss one, from humor to tips and tricks they rule youtube, and i will stay watching your videos for years to come.

I'm not posting this because a want to win. Winning would be amazing but not winning isn't going to kill me. I know this. linus, your team is amazing. Honestly from the bottom ofy heart I think that what you do every day of everyone deserves a round of applause. Here you are thanking us, but really we should be thanking you, you have helped me learn about PC's and help me learn what to look for when building, but most of all you have inspired me to start a youtube channel and do what you do, talk about tech. I may not get as many views but I'm happy because my friends enjoy it. Keep up the good work.

Xavier

Thanks to LinusTechTips I built my first gaming PC, and started to make my own games. Now next year i'am going to university to study game development. Thanks Linus for changing my future because i chose these studies because of you. :)

found this channel when i was looking for a review of some random upgrade for my pc!