1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LinusTechTips not so long ago. I'm going to build my first pc in about 3 month, I needed help too see how to build a pc and some tips about good parts, I found your chanel and it had allot of good and useful information. The products I would like you to review is the GeForce 900 series when it is released. Congrats on 1 million subs :)

Hello, I just wanted to say that I love watching your content and congratulate you on the success of getting 1 million subscribers!

Until just about a year ago I'd use the computer for playing games, surfing the interwebz or watching movies without any substantial knowledge on my machine (or anyone's really). Fortunately that quickly changed the moment I found your youtube videos; quick and to the point as well as informative and fun. Linustechtips have got to be the best tech channel I've ever stumbled upon :D

Oh and congratulations on the 1m sub!!

Keep up the good work! amazing videos and great forum, helped me out with my build :) Congrats on 1 million subs and thanks!

I found your channel viewing your video of unboxing and first review of ASUS N61JQ-A1
I really love the Build PC series mostly the How to Build the ULTIMATE 4K Gaming PC Build Guide  :wub: 

Hey, Linus.

First of all I want to congratulate you for everything you've done so far. It's been a pleasure to learn from you. And man, I've got a LOT of stuff to learn. So thank you for that.

The first video I saw you in was actually one posted on techquickie YouTube channel. And it was this one. At the time I was looking for a new monitor. My monitor was (still is, cause the one monitor I wanted is way too expensive for me, at least right now) a 1440x900, 19" old LCD Samsung monitor. The model is not relevant anyway. And...when I looked for monitors, I saw that there are actually a lot of different panel types (not always specified, which made the whole thing quite confusing). And most of them, especially the cheaper ones, were TN panels. And I was wondering what the hell does TN mean, and what's the difference between that and a VA, IPS or PLS panel. Cause I wanted Samsung. I think they're pretty great when it comes to display manufacturing.

But those ones were either TNs, which have really bad viewing angles and not quite the best color accuracy in my opinion. So as I went higher on the price scale, I got to PLS. And I watched a few reviews and I though "man, I want a monitor with PLS panel". Cause those things look absolutely gorgeous in my opinion.

Actually, I was wondering if there are any AMOLED panels for computer monitors. And I found out that actually there aren't (I read something about heaving troubles in higher resolutions) but Samsung released the PLS panels instead. So now I kinda want a PLS monitor.

But back to you Linus. So in my research on finding what the hell are those types of panels and which one should I choose, I got to that video above. And I was surprised how simple and efficient you were explaining everything for everyone to understand. Next step was to subscribe to that channel. :)

But after that, I saw some other videos (thank you, Google, for the related videos feature). And since there were a lot of geeky, interesting stuff over there as well, I ended up getting subscribed to NCIX, LinusTechTips and techquickie. And I'm not sorry. :)

So, since I'm actually still looking for a more affordable PLS monitor (24" is quite enough for me), preferably from Samsung, my suggestion would be a video with those. I was looking for a list of monitors featuring PLS panels, I even called Samsung and asked them to provide that information so that I can choose better. They couldn't offer me a list of PLS monitors... So, to me, a video dedicated to affordable PLS monitors (not necessarily from Samsung, but preferably from Samsung) would be really appreciated. Maybe a quick review of some of them...? I don't know. Im just saying.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more interesting videos from you. Keep up the good work! :)

Cheers!

I havent been on and been doing much of noting on this community but good luck to you all and thank the group for this giveaway.

I'v found ur Channel back in 2012 At the time i'ved think about Getting a new PC so i wachted a hole lot of Tech channels to figure out What is the Best for My new Build  :) 

At All i love ur Content and Hope u will keept it up ! <3

I first came to linustechtips and Linus humor make me want to watch more video from him because they have tech and a little bit of humor make his video very enjoyable for me to watch. Thank you Linus and the Linus media group team for making these amazing video. :)

Congrats Linus!

I found your channel while I was looking for some PC Gaming guide a long time ago.

Since then, I've been following all your PC Build Guides.

Thanks for your attenton and keep it up!

Whats up Linus. Been watching you're videos for a long time now and without a doubt my favorite channel. You helped me building my own PC wich i've had for about two years now (still going strong). Thank you for your amazing job of keeping alot of people entertained, and may it continue. My personal favorite videos are the oldschool unboxing's where you Cameraman and Slick later on had no idea what you were doing, but it sure was nice, fun and edjucating to watch!  :)

Well, I wanna thank linus for helping me learn SO much about computers and the hype between gaming and actually performance. I found you on the NCIX youtube page, but then I heard you had your own channel and that was about 2ish maybe 1 year ago. Thanks matey, and wish everyone luck even though I want that laptop!

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

I first saw you on an NCIX video, tought to myself "what a nice dude" and I subscribed to your channel. Never stopped watching since. I like all your videos, but I really loved the casual unboxings in the NCIX room with all those boxes laying around and the ones filmed outside. Those are my favorite because they're unedited and unscripted and just relaxing to watch. You never know what can happen while unboxing haha. You should do one of those once in a while, I think :)

Thank YOU!
The first time i found LTT i was searching for a gaming mouse. Then i discovered a lot of videos on the main channel page and i obviously subscribed.
You guys always do a great job and I'll continue to follow the channel.
2 millions subscribers goal it's just behind the corner, I can assure you!  ;)

The thing i like most about LTT, is that you refuse to let professionalism get in the way of immaturity.

Linus, Thank you very much for the work and effort you put into your videos. I one day aspire to be like you. I am currently saving up my money to buy a PC good enough for gaming, and some video and picture editing. Your build guides are a big help to guys like me who are not to educated when it comes to PC internals. Thanks again for being so great,

Yours truly, Aidan. :)

I watched almost all of the videos since this channel started, it quickly became my favorite, if there is no new video of LTT on YouTube, there is nothing new on YouTube. Keep on the good work guys!

Hello Linus Media Group,

finally you got me. I watch your videos for about a year now but i feeled not the desire to create a account for your website.

With this Giveaway i did it. I will give this forum a shot and look what people are around here and how good they know their stuff. ( technicwise )

So in the end i hope that i will stay for a long time and have a blast.

Very nice giveaway though, hope you ship to Germany as well.

Found you through the SG09 unboxing and review (NCIX), also i like pizza :)

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.

Great for you Linus!

I've discovered you long time ago, when i was just starting to get into PCs.

And i believe its gonna take a long time to read the comments :D

Cheers!