1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations linust tech tips! My best friend showed me your YouTube cnhannel and I've never missed a day watching it since then!

I look forward to all the future videos :) thank you so much for all the time and effort you guys put into for making all these videos!

Woo so excited. Started watching since NCIX and the first Youtube Livestream :P. Congratulation, you all deserve everything!

I'm proud to be a part of the 1 million subscriber milestone! LinusTechTips is and always will be for me one of the best tech channels out there on youtube. I learnt so much from just watching your videos. Not only is your videos educational you even manage to make them fun, which for me is a big deal of why i like you guys :) Congratulations LinusTechTips! 

greetings from Germany
congratulations Linus you've earned it!

I love the videos, as they give me loads of useful and helpful information about some of my favourite pieces of technology. Thanks guys!

I subscribed years ago after seeing a haf 932 unboxing outdoors. I liked the style of the videos then and I love what they've become now.

keep up the excellent work!

i found linus while searching for a keyboard. i realised hes different than other tech youtubers and is funny, entertaining and you learn alot :) .

i remember watching one of my first linus' videos on 5870 benchmarks or whatever because i had no idea what i should have gotten to play microsoft flight sim on high, i finally took the plunge, bought the card, then when i was getting out of my car, out of excitement,  i dropped the box, then i followed by falling over on top of it (it was a pretty bad fall) in which it cracked the pcb. im 18 now and that was nearly 4 years ago.

i cried hard.

Hi !

Well, I was originally surfing youtube for a tutorial on how to build my first desktop rig, I saw a few others, but none really took me away with the way your guide was structured <

Seperated with different chapters, and including a reason for each component (with alternatives). I literally followed the video side by side with my first ever rig, it might not be wonderful but hey it worked out. On top of that your personality with a few bad jokes made the cherry on top of why I stayed subscribed ever since.

I like a fact that I have owned some products you had before, even before I saw you made a review, for example your previous work laptop that appeared in videos quite awhile back your MSI GX660r, and the unboxing in Las Vegas while using a handcam ( I own the non R version, still going strong). Also, both the HTC One m7 and m8, which made me feel that I have a bond with the channel.

Some older stuff that I liked was the "Can Linus tell the difference between 60fps and 120fps" on the NCIX channel, how you hired Slick due to his mineral oil fish tank build and getting your unboxing blade confiscated at the airport :D 

Lets come back to the present, 

So far, I love the daily content of each video, and I can see the effort you have put in into developing your own company/youtube channel and congratulations on coming this far since 5 years ago. Although I admit that I thought slick was quite "dry" at the beginning when he started getting screen time covering earlier pax prime events.

Techquickie has also provided me with insightful knowledge like the retina display and pixels per inch (PPI) to cpus, hyperthreading,OVERCLOCKING!!!!, GPU and many others. Loved that! Still have mixed feelings for channel superfun though.

I would like you to include some games in your channel if possible, other than the occasional screen footage in multiple display setups and Star Citizen, would like to hear some opinions on what you think is good/bad, mechanics and maybe some triple A titles, even though you mentioned before that games isnt your best field in reviewing.

I wish you all luck in the future and to greater heights with LTT!

Thanks for reading~

The thing I like the most on your channel are your bulid guides.

Thanks for your great videos... They really help me a lot! :)

1409103312169.gif

IT'S HAPPENING

1409122501934.gif

Toshiba Satellite C50 (A167)

• Intel Pentium 2020M (Ivy Bridge, IHD 3000)
  • 8GB DDR3 (4x2)
  • 500GB Toshiba Slim 5400RPM
  • Win10 Pro x64

Huawei P8 (GRA-UL10)

• HiSilicon Kirin 935 (arm64)
  • Android 6.0 (EMUI 4.0, TWRP 3, Sysless SuperSU)
  • 3GB RAM, 64GB NAND + 64GB SanDisk Ultra mSD

im computer spec and friend told me that i should watch linus techtips because im so into pcs and their parts :D

Yay!!!!so hapy for you linus!! I have watched a lot of your videos and think they're awesome. I hope I win something! 

I love your videos... especially about computer hardware (CPU, VGA,...), PC build guide and gaming laptop...
I also like Linus's videos because he's funny, a little bit crazy but it make me laugh.
the first video I watched is "GTX Titan Small Form Factor Gaming PC Build Guide Linus Tech Tips" - about 8 month ago...

I also want to say:

Good jobs Linus :x keep moving forward :x we love your videos

sr... I'm Vietnamese :( my English skill isn't very good :(

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Linus I've been watching your channel videos for over 1 year now and they are still awesome and interesting! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

thanks linus and team you brought back my love for computers and building stuff i am currently working on my own rig that will  blow people away when i stream i would like to be able to do it so seemlessly even my mum could stream

Hey Linus, you were the one that got me into computer hardware and pretty much everything technology. late last year i was browsing through the Tube of You and found this channel called LinusTechTips. i didnt understand what kind of vids would be on there but after watching your AMD Budget build guide i was hooked. i am in year 9 from Australia and havent missed a single video since that day. thanks for everything you've done for me, even though you may never understand what it was. i hope you have a great weekend to celebrate this amazing milestone.... I knew you could and most definitely would do it :) good luck for the future +LinusTechTips (P.S I feel like i learn more watching your videos than any class in history)\

My favourite Vid so far would have to be your Streets by Fitty Review xD that gave me a good laugh when i needed it

I found linus while looking for reveiws on my parts for one of my old rigs i believe it was........... my old AMD 965 and an old gtx 480. And looking on some water cooling idea's seance i never did it before at that time  i figured i would see if there was a youtube vid out there  about i good set up. And i stumbled acrossed  linus doing a set up with a  propper res i thing it was just a fill tube  but hey it worked and got me wanting more so i subed  hell i got alot of parts for my rigs from watching  Your vids. And TTL'S and between linus  And TTL  i have picked all my part's got the best idea's to do my own rigs Kepted up to date on all  my hardware. Hell linus even chatted with me through youtube about  i  believe  it was when i was sticking up for him when every  one was calling him gay and what not and it was the vid of him flying the ardrone 1.0 witch i bought one cause of his vod on it  and we talked about our familys. Now most Youtubers would have ignored the fact that some one was defending them and what not. Not you linus  you took your time out of your busy day of making vids and pretty much said thankyou and that meant alot your a great guy and i bet a good boss. Hell i remember watching the cooler master cosmos 2 case reveiws  and loling watching you try to move the damn thing i ended up putting my first real water loop in that case and shes still sitting right here  all cause your reveiw of it. i guess i can say if it wasnt for what you do  i wouldnt have re caught  up on my tech.

So thank you linus and your team  for everything you have done.

Hi linus I have been watching you for a year now and you are a real inspiration to me like. Thanks to you I built my own pc and made my own youtube channel. I hope you and the team keep making great content for years to come :)

when i build my pc i check always LinusTechtips on youtube :) good job men

maaaan, when I first watched your videos a few years ago I thought that you are just a stupid kid with a lot of sponsors for hardware and stuff, but now I almost cried while I was watching this video. I know I don't post anything on this forum and I feel bad for it because I don't have any free time at all but at least I always make sure I watch every video from you on every channel. I wish you and your great crew best luck and success in the future. Greetings from Slovakia :)

I started watching Your videos since the beginning, I miss unboxing videos, so I would like to see more of those. 

Hello Linus.  I found your channel a while ago, I remember you were introducing Slick in one of the first few videos I watched.  Now, I pretty much watch every single video you put out.  Including TechQuickie, SuperFun, and even still your NCIX ones. 

• CPU : i7-4770k | Motherboard : Asus Z87 Sabertooth | RAM : 16GB G.Skill 2133 | GPU : GTX 780 | Case : Rosewill Thor v2 | Storage : 256GB Samsung Pro, 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU : Corsair TX650 | Display(s) : 32" LED/27" LCD | Cooling : Corsair H100i | Keyboard : Logitech G510 | Mouse : Razer Naga

There can never be enough build guides, I love them xD

Especially the 'over the top' ones :D