1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found this channel as a suggestion from Austin Evans's channel and i am very happy now because my all PC related problems are gone i like the video about 'How to clean PC'.

I want more of them because i like funny movies like dialogs and effects.

I like to win Custom PC Built by Linus and signed by linus because my current PC is 5years old it got core2duo inside 4gb RAM and 1gb ddr2 AMD graphic card so help me PLEASE !!

i like Linus Tech Tips because orange grapes are square in shape and taste like chocolate pie because Luke is awesome and this post is totally random and i NEED dem pc. Linus pleeez ignore that and congrats on your achievement. You deserved it. 

Congratulations on reaching one million subscribers. Here's to the next million. :)  Mad love to all of you!  :wub:

IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! To win, but i will not, i know i have no luck, but i'll still give it a shot.

Linus, you're my favourite pc kinda stuff talking person, you helped me to build myself a PC!

Great videos, have learned so much from your videos as I'm fairly new to the computer gaming world.  Keep it up and congrats on 1 Million.

Gratz for the 1million sub!

Thanks for all the videos!

You and your team make an amazing job. Im looking at your video on a daily base now and, since that day, I just want to build computer now ahah!

Anyway, keep up the good work at keeping us informed while putting a smile on our face!

Hello Linus! I think,that You are awesome,funny guy and I love you reviews  :wub:

I'd like to see review of the new Nvidia 9xx cards on Your channel.I know,It's not creative,but I'm waiting for it.Propably one of them will replace my old,but still very good for 1680x1050 resulution,  Radeon HD7850  ^_^

I've watched you review of Asus ROG Swift 27" and I think,that it's going to replace my old monitor.Once again;I l :wub: ve your reviews!  ;)

Intel Core i7 4770K 3.5GHz , AsRock Z87 Extreme 4

SAPPHIRE HD 7850 2GB , Kingston HyperX DDR3 8GB 1600MHz

Chieftec Smart Series 700W

LINUSMEADIA GROUP IS THE BEST. LOVE LINUSTECHTIPS, TECHQUICKY AND LINUSCATTIPS. The first time I found and the first channel I found was LINUSTECHTIPS. At that time, I was looking for how to put on the thermal compounded and I saw the "Utlimate gaming PC build guide " and I subscribe to the channel right away.

Hey guys!

Found the channel about a year ago when I was checking out some random channels, and I've been an addict ever since.

All the video's are so awesome. I wanna thank the whole Linus media group team for all these awesome moments.

Good luck all with the giveaway, may the odds be ever in your favor! :D

Congratulations LinusTechTips group you deserve that , I still use an outdated 5 years old laptop but I've that passion and love for technology I enjoy watching you're videos even if I know that can't afford any piece of those I like the sense of humor you gave to those electronic parts , I hope you read this one :) you're the best guys.

well. linus tech tips is a good channel i think it's simple, and intesting... linus doesn't speaking boring like some of channel on youtube.. and they (other channel) have approx 30minutes of video but LTT only have max of 20m.. but it's still intesting..

how i found LTT? i found this channel by finding review of a product... and i found this channel and it's good.. from time to time... same like Techquickie...

product i like to LTT review in future? maybe about server stuff? like server processor,networking setup,raid setup,etc... i planning to upgrade my home server...

thx

I found Linustechtips when I was going to build my first computer year ago. Great videos and reviews, but I think some times videos have nothing to make sens. Maybe good maybe not. Still awesome videos. ;D

I found Linus tech tips when i searched on a thing i'd buyed and wanted to see if it was good, i found the channel interesting and subscribed, my favourite series of linus tech tips is when you rewiew upcoming things and other cool next gen stuff.

I'd love to win a Custom PC Built by Linus

You guys are so kewl! I found you guys when trying to build a mini-ITX machine and your guidance and tips are so helpful!

Good luck in the future and I'll definitely keep visiting your channel :)

Absolutely love watching your videos. Keep up the amazing work. You guys are great.  :)

Whuuuzuuuppp Linus :P

im actually not from england or anything else... that explains my derpy english... i just need or want your prices, my computere here sucks now xD but my friend havent made any problems in 3 years! love him :* 

and thy, that u are so a nice awesome guy linus :D

I would like to thank all of the crew for entertaining us :).  Keep it up!