my phone got stolen, i want to freaking brick it to hell

AlexGoesHigh

i being serious as fuck right ran to the freaking store to buy lunch and a bloody group of robbers ran with it, i would explain more but my hand are shaking to how nervous i am, this is the first place that come to my mind to ask, i already did the google thing that reset to factory, but i wanna if there's a way i can fucking destroy it,

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Use android device manager to track it.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

do you have a tracking thing?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

already did the tracking thing, that only put it to factory reset what i want to now if theres a way i can making a fucking piece of plastic brick

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

You reset it to factory.. now they can have it even more for free.. unless you had really important stuff, i'd let it burn in hell

Diamond 5 in League :)

Did you equip it with a bomb? If not just track it and then hire a bounty hunter to attack them back.

honestly right now i wish i could have done that

already did the tracking thing, that only put it to factory reset what i want to now if theres a way i can making a fucking piece of plastic brick

what kind of phone was it?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

i being serious as fuck right ran to the freaking store to buy lunch and a bloody group of robbers ran with it, i would explain more but my hand are shaking to how nervous i am, this is the first place that come to my mind to ask, i already did the google thing that reset to factory, but i wanna if there's a way i can fucking destroy it,

sorry to hear about that Alex, just being quite concerned with the data on your phone you didn't put a lock (pin system/facial recognition/password/etc) on the phone. Glad to hear you're still breathing...

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

There's really nothing you can do when it comes to Android phones, unless you were rooted and had it set up for this situation

"Rawr XD"

Don't delete it, or else you can't track it. Call your provider and tell them the sim got stolen. Sometimes they can track it. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Don't delete it, or else you can't track it. Call your provider and tell them the sim got stolen. Sometimes they can track it. 

Do this.

You must bust them. Track them down and make their life a living hell. (with the help of police of course)

Also what kind of phone was it?

There's really nothing you can do when it comes to Android phones, unless you were rooted and had it set up for this situation

I had that on my Nexus and I forgot itt. So I installed a new sim card and the freaking alarm went off and called all my emergency contacts. :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

This is why i keep my shitty old phone, instead of buying one of the new Androids, or an iPhone, no bugger would bother stealing it.

That, and i can't afford one of the new smartphones.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

In Canada if you report the phone stolen your carrier will make the IMEI blacklisted therefore the phone is useless.

Do this.

You must bust them. Track them down and make their life a living hell. (with the help of police of course)

Also what kind of phone was it?

The carrier will likely not track it. They will just blacklist it so that the person who stole it can't use it as a phone anymore (SIM card reader rendered useless until returned and unblacklisted). Tracking is what services like Android Device Manager and Find my iPhone are for

"Rawr XD"

The carrier will likely not track it. They will just blacklist it so that the person who stole it can't use it as a phone anymore (SIM card reader rendered useless until returned and unblacklisted). Tracking is what services like Android Device Manager and Find my iPhone are for

Then he must use Android Device Manager!

^^

I just asked a guy who works as a cop. He said that (in Germany) they can track a phone with a 2km accuracy, depending on the location. But it is complicate to make them do that. 

What kind of phone is it anyway?

Then he must use Android Device Manager!

The thing is that he factory reset the phone, which unlinks it from your Google account. The phone is only trackable over ADM when signed in to your own Google account

"Rawr XD"

mm, here i call my carrier and its locked down instantly, including the phone.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

thanks for the suggestions, already called my carrier so they can disconnect the line, they could have also bricked it, if i bought directly from them but since is unlocked, they want the box in order to do that, also it was a freaking moto g that i saved my money for which is why i'm freaking pissed, my data is not much of a problem now that i have at least manage to factory reset it, and i dont have nothin that much of importance stored locally, also if these shits don't manage to sell it before monday they will definitely have a freaking brick of plastic

well i written all nervously on my keyboard and i get an accidental double post, sorry