my phone got stolen, i want to freaking brick it to hell

AlexGoesHigh

Punk wouldn't have even been so bold if you held a gun to his knife.

LOL just the image: "Why haz they had tha shit kicked out of them?"

The same is not true over here. Usually it's the victim and or aid giver that will end up being prosecuted for causing harm to the criminal while they go about their act of assault.

This is why in the US, you're encouraged to shoot to kill because scumbag lawyers will defend these crims if they were the ones who broke into your home and you dare defended yourself to the point of injuring them. Zero sympathy for a dead criminal and zero remorse if they died at the hands of a home owner for being somewhere they don't belong. Dead men tell no tales, as they say.

Punk wouldn't have even been so bold if you held a gun to his knife.

i'm a chubby guy that that only goes as far as killing small pest in my house, but if was ripped i would seriously gave him a fist to the face, motherfucker is skinny so he would have dop to the ground bad 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

i'm a chubby guy that that only goes as far as killing small pest in my house, but if was ripped i would seriously gave him a fist to the face, motherfucker is skinny so he would have dop to the ground bad 

This might be incentive to do a transformation to get ripped. Many crims are pussies who can't fight and need some sort of weapon to even get anything done.

LOL just the image: "Why haz they had tha shit kicked out of them?"

The same is not true over here. Usually it's the victim and or aid giver that will end up being prosecuted for causing harm to the criminal while they go about their act of assault.

By what logic? You have a right to defend yourself. that's just common sense.

Its those dam lawyers man... those dam lawyers. 

Not saying lawyers are bad but those who are good at their jobs... can give the victims sides a harsh case.

No, all lawyers are pure evil.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Who's PayPal can I use for the IndieGoGo? Like the money goes there.

This might be incentive to do a transformation to get ripped. Many crims are pussies who can't fight and need some sort of weapon to even get anything done.

really thinking about dropping a few kilos now though, ironically i'm just eating a burger for lunch right now

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

wat, i cant believe you were that serious, i'm going to see what's going to happen right now, i guess, really appreciate your care, sort of say, makes this day a little better

whos paypal is that? Legit?

I don't have a credit card. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

whos paypal is that? Legit?

It's without paypal, just creditcard.

But I don't have neither -_-. Also the money isn't going to that account right away, I guess afterwards you can choose how to get it.

wat, i cant believe you were that serious, i'm going to see what's going to happen right now, i guess, really appreciate your care, sort of say, makes this day a little better

I am not even sure if stuff will happen. :P Don't get your hopes up.

i know, i'm actually expecting the thing to get close down by mod, i just said that because the internet sometimes pulls weird stuff for the good or the bad 

Can you do something with Paypal as a option.  

@AlexGoesHigh You could also post your Paypal Email Adresse here, if you have one.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Can you do something with Paypal as a option.  

@AlexGoesHigh You could also post your Paypal Email Adresse here, if you have one.

That would be good yes.

i know, i'm actually expecting the thing to get close down by mod, i just said that because the internet sometimes pulls weird stuff for the good or the bad 

Actually a Moto G is 150 euro here, not that much, but the shipping costs probably are.

By what logic? You have a right to defend yourself. that's just common sense.

No, all lawyers are pure evil.

Nah I know some lawyers, I can confirm their not all evil. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sucks about your phone, I hope you managed to get it all sorted out.

Its those dam lawyers man... those dam lawyers. 

Not saying lawyers are bad but those who are good at their jobs... can give the victims sides a harsh case.

We have something called the "Crown Prosecution Service" here in the uk, they oversee all arrests, and ultimately decide if the police have enough to prosecute an individual. My sister was mugged a couple of years ago by two lads and and lass, one of them ran away, the other two ended up in hospital. One with a broken jaw, the others with a couple of broken ribs. They wouldn't stay down when she put them down, so she put them down permanently. The police wanted to prosecute her for "excessive force", but the CPS told them no, that it was self defence. So they are not always idiots with this stuff, but they do not always do the right thing though.

We have something called the "Crown Prosecution Service" here in the uk, they oversee all arrests, and ultimately decide if the police have enough to prosecute an individual. My sister was mugged a couple of years ago by two lads and and lass, one of them ran away, the other two ended up in hospital. One with a broken jaw, the others with a couple of broken ribs. They wouldn't stay down when she put them down, so she put them down permanently. The police wanted to prosecute her for "excessive force", but the CPS told them no, that it was self defence. So they are not always idiots with this stuff, but they do not always do the right thing though.

That's actually pretty bad ass. Props to your sister for kicking ass, those thieve's got what was coming to em. 

Got fucking beat by a girl hahaha.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

damn, your sister could have come handy a few hours ago, though seriously thats badass

Here, have a slice of cake. Sit down, enjoy it, plot against those fuckers.

cake, is a lie

damn, got lunch an hour ago and you're making me hungry again, i really want one now :P

damn, got lunch an hour ago and you're making me hungry again, i really want one now :P

:) I wish I had what I need to make a cake and an oven that works because I know how to make a really good black forest cake the correct way.

:) I wish I had what I need to make a cake and an oven that works because I know how to make a really good black forest cake the correct way.

well, you could pm the recipe, i know how to make a nice strawberry cake