my phone got stolen, i want to freaking brick it to hell

AlexGoesHigh

i'm a chubby guy that that only goes as far as killing small pest in my house, but if was ripped i would seriously gave him a fist to the face, motherfucker is skinny so he would have dop to the ground bad 

Chubs, I think you don't quite realise how strong a fatman is.

And no, I'm not talking Snorlax tactics.

well, you could pm the recipe, i know how to make a nice strawberry cake

It's in German.. :D

Chubs, I think you don't quite realise how strong a fatman is.

And no, I'm not talking Snorlax tactics.

well it was 2 vs 1 so yeah... also like i said motherfucker had a knife 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

It's in German.. :D

google translate works kinda well now, so if you want you can go for it

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

google translate works kinda well now, so if you want you can go for it

I'd have to find the damn book. I think it's in my truck...

Off to the safari adventure of finding a book!

This is why i keep my shitty old phone, instead of buying one of the new Androids, or an iPhone, no bugger would bother stealing it.

That, and i can't afford one of the new smartphones.

I once got my iPhone stolen, in 5 minutes i got the exact location, locked it and erased it, got the motherfucker red handed trying to sell it and ran over him with my car.

I once got my iPhone stolen, in 5 minutes i got the exact location, locked it and erased it, got the motherfucker red handed trying to sell it and ran over him with my car.

i swear if i were in the US i would do this, but like i said, shit is very different here

Lol, wow and then what happened.

That's actually pretty bad ass. Props to your sister for kicking ass, those thieve's got what was coming to em. 

Got fucking beat by a girl hahaha.

damn, your sister could have come handy a few hours ago, though seriously thats badass

Thats nothing, a good number of years ago (I was still in school at the time, so around 12 years ago) two smackheads tried to mug my brother. Pulled a knife on him and everything, he just just disarmed them and put them down without a second thought. I wouldn't advise people to try that themselves though, he was just out of the army. He was infantry trained, so a front line soldier for the British Army. My brother and sister also did martial arts when they was a lot younger though, kicking boxing and judo, so they have always been fairly capable of handling themselves in a bad situation.

Lol, wow and then what happened.

I got the phone and ran away before the police show up

gotta love morocco

I got the phone and ran away before the police show up

gotta love morocco

Bwahahaha, jesus. :P Did you actually murder him though? I don't expect so... 0_0

Bwahahaha, jesus. :P Did you actually murder him though? I don't expect so... 0_0

naah just broke his left leg (thing was twisted), and maybe his right arm too didn't check

bastard was trying to sell my brand new iphone 5

naah just broke his left leg (thing was twisted), and maybe his right arm too didn't check

bastard was trying to sell my brand new iphone 5

Yeah, pretty much deserved.

This is one of the primary reasons I jailbreak my iPhone 5S

With Activator I can disable the lockscreen shutdown action. With FlipControlCenter I disabled the following toggles, on the lockscreen only, from Control Center: Cellular Data, LTE, Wifi, Location Services and Airplane mode. Then I setup an 11 character passcode, and configured my finger print.

This combined with FindMyiPhone and a 1-minute auto-lock timer ensure that if my phone is stolen; the thief will have no way of disabling any of the antennae's...Allowing me to track the device wherever it goes.  If the battery dies, then I obviously can't track the device, but the thief can't use the phone either.  If he's a tech-savy thief and tries a DFU restore, then I've lost all my data, but iTunes steps in at that point and refuses to activate the device until my apple userid/pass are entered.

Sucks I had to jailbreak for this functionality, but if my phones stolen, I'll find it, or at the very least it becomes a nice paperweight.

By what logic? You have a right to defend yourself. that's just common sense.

Seriously? Have you seen how our police force have to make arrests. They literally have to overwhelm a suspect by sheer numbers and body mass, mostly in order to protect the apprehend from incurring physical harm.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

In fact it reminds me of:

-snip-

That video is scary! Where is my bug spray?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Seriously? Have you seen how our police force have to make arrests. They literally have to overwhelm a suspect by sheer numbers and body mass, mostly in order to protect the apprehend from incurring physical harm.

Do what? Criminals don't deserve rights, at least not as many as we give them.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Android Device Manager never worked as good as Find My iPhone in my experience. In Find My iPhone, it tracks it within 10 seconds while Android Device Manager will say it cannot find it, even when I'm using the damn phone. This is why I prefer iOS over Android, on top of more.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ