after having an iphone for a while now i think its time for an upgrade, I love the look of the skin and i had a look at some of the other skins from dbrand and they all look great. The best part about the Z2 is the audio customisation. Linus you have shown me what it means to be a true Audiofile in the past and while not perfect this would be excellent for streaming music in my home wifi setup. :)

My favourite part about the Z2 is that it is IP58 certified! It is just what I need when I travel along with its 20.7MP camera, I would love to shoot photos using this phone!

dbrand is awesome as it makes precision fitted skins to any phone making it 200% cooler!

The fact that I can go more than a day without charging is great since I move around a lot and I'm not keen on having to bring a power bank everywhere I go. Never used a product from dbrand before but I can see that they did a great job on that Z2.

I like how it's water proof and how you can use throw it in a glass of ice if it ever gets too hot from gaming :P , and the skins from dbrand are awesome! brought from them a couple times already so pretty happy with their quality :)

I like the Z2 because it is waterproof plus the dbrand skins are looking amazing.

AMD Rig - (Upgraded): FX 8320 @ 4.8 Ghz, Corsair H100i GTX, ROG Crosshair V Formula, Ghz, 16 GB 1866 Mhz Ram, Msi R9 280x Gaming 3G @ 1150 Mhz, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB, Win 10 Home

(My first Intel + Nvidia experience  - recently bought ) : MSI GT72S Dominator Pro G ( i7 6820HK, 16 GB RAM, 980M SLI, GSync, 1080p , 2x128 GB SSD + 1TB HDD... FeelsGoodMan

The Z1 seems to be one of the few phones with great batterylife.

dBrands also makes really awesome looking packaging which gives the custom skin a more premium feel to it.

Front facing speakers, thank god !!! the Z1 was an awesome phone and the Z2 just makes it even better, would love to finally get a replacement for my galaxy S2.

Dbrand has an awesome website design and yes, their skins are awesome :D

Good luck everyone :D

Love the Z2 because IP68 and aluminium/glass :) What I would like to see in Z3 is wireless charging!

dbrand has awesome instalation videos on youtube :)

Tnx for the giveaway!

I love the 1920x1080p screen with color temperature customization!

I like how the Z2 has an IPS panel and is water/dust proof. Favorite thing about dbrand is how customize-able their skins are.

Best thing about the Z2 is definitely the fact that it is water/dust proof.

The best thing about dbrand is pretty obvious, their custom skins look so freakin' awesome.  

I love the Z2 because it's durability.

Dbrand is awesome because they're giving away a custom skinned phone through my fav youtube channel.

Y'all are awesome.

I also really like the new screen of the Z2. That was the only complaint about the Z1. I also really like that they include 3GB Ram and a MicroSD card slot. I think debrand is really cool, because their skins protect your phone from scratches without the need for a bulky case.

I love the fact that it's waterproof and dbrand for hooking Linus up!

This awesome piece of hardware gets ripped down in my country...JAPAN!! Yes, and where is SONY from....whaaaaaat?? Japan.

Preloaded crap from the carrier which runs in the background and eating away at the battery, some of the options like screen tweaking missing, and the big effin "docomo" logo on the top! It's horrible D:

I really love SONY's execution on the music side of smartphones, and top that with an equalizer! I'm drooling over this...

This version is the 'true' version of this excellent phone, unlike the Japanese version.

I would buy it myself if I could, but being a student I have no money

aaaaaaand I just want that custom skin swag and the bragging rights lol

お願い!!

This phone just looks epic and that skin is pretty awesome

I love the z2 because of the amazing build quality and all the cool stuff that the phone itself includes. I have a xperia play and its old as hell i have had it since the release date and could never upgrade because of shortages of money, so this is my change.

and ofcourse thanks for dbrand for making this possible, i love that you can get a custom PS4 skin, I might take them up on that and buy one.

I really like the build of the the and finally front facing speakers

I'd love to win this sweet phone, my phone is such a dag! 

My favourite part about this phone would probably be it's current gen specs, my phone is so slow any new mid to high end phone would be great. 

Plus a generous screen to boot. LOVELY! :) Plus I love Dbrand because they sponsored this video! And custom skins for electronics are just always cool! 

ASRock Z87 Killer, Core i5 4670k, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz, Gigabyte Windforce R9 280X, Corsair Cx 750m, Crucial Ballistix 120Gb SSD, 1Tb Seagate barracuda, Bitfenix Ghost, Lots of fans lol, AOC e2352Phz 23.5" Full HD 3D, Turtle Beach Impact 500 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Steelseries Sensai Raw, AudioTechnica ATH-M50X.

Awesome, love the processor and battery life, dbrand is awesome for sponsoring this video.

Hopefully a one-timer won't win it again this time

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

The Z2 battery is very useful and I love the colour orange so i like the skin too.

Human intelligence decreases with increasing proximity to oncoming traffic.

I like the upgraded screen on the z2 and the awesome camera

The dbrand skin slickness in design and product quality is stunning that make everyone loves it and no exception to me

I want a z2 because it's amazing the quality de camera and it´s waterproof i have thrown all my old phones to the water and this will not die like the others

I like dbrand for their amazing job on that phone I will love to have it

Awesome phone, I like the glove mode, the dynamic normalizer (sound) and the camera effect depth of field as shown in the review (7:16)

And that was a sick looking skin, great job!