Ok, ghem, here it goes!

My S3 screen has been cracked since january and replacing it is still stupid expensive. Also, it's somewhat slow by this point (1Gb of ram is not really enough now).

Favourite part of the Z2... amongst other awesome things that were mentioned in the review, the front facing speakers stood out to me. I've been living with the S3 for two years now and it bothers me greatly that the sound changes when I put the phone on a surface (when preparing food, for example). Also - glove mode!

As for Dbrand - well, the phone looks really nice thanks to them!

Fingers crossed..

I am very glad that dbrand sponsored this video and giveaway, the skin they created looked amazing and gave Linus the opportunity to review it. I'm in the market for a phone and this review has shown that this phone is a top contender with the gs5 and One M8.

Honestly, of all the flagship phones, I never had that much interest with Sony Xperia line, although I'm much into phone photography and photo manipulation and I know Z2's camera performs well. But would love to have and try this Xperia Z2. I never liked how Xperias look like but with that dbrand LTT skin, it looks gorgeous! Would love to rock that phone! I like the screen size, would make mobile photo manipulation easier.

I love the phone's tech specs and the skin is awesome !

The Xperia Z2 is the only android phone that I like, there is this and nothing else... The Xperia z2 is perfection with and awesome camera. I would like to have it, but in my country is a luxury I can't have...

Regards.

farout dat screen.. and man do dbrand make some slick skins (especially for the nexus 5)

Well my Htc One S screen broke and im broke so...

Need new MoBo-Combo!

I have a broken phone now and I want a new one, but there is only one with the linustechtips disign! I like phones with big screens, it is waterproof and it has a 4K camera. and finaly the front speaker :).

I have a lot of sony devices and a want to keep that. I like sony too because they are doing a givaway with a linustechtips design!

And keep going with the yt channel!!!

I like Xperia Z2 coz i am very clumsy with my phone . I never bought a smart phone for myself and use a phone like the old Nokia because of its cost, durability and amazingly long battery life. Having a phone with good battery life & durability would be great. I dive frequently so having a waterproof phone would amazing something which my current is not. Thanks for your vids Linus and thanks to Sony for sponsoring this.

The good part with the Z2 is it has long battery lifespan, good UI and alas the front facing speakers, hell forbid it's hard to find good phones that has those, and as a future media practicioner that requires me go out at any weather, this is by far an all in one phone for me.

What I like about dbrand is it's really really cheap (don't have to pay too much for skins) and it's in great quality, a lot of skins to offer.

Love the ltt custom skin and the phone looks really sharp with the new ips display :)

Waterproof and front facing speakers on a phone....its a win win and i don't know too much about dbrand but they have done a stunning job on this phone! looks awesome

I love the screen upgrade from last version of xperia! Also dbrand made an awesome skin, which not only looks cool, but has one of my favorite youtubers name on it! props for that

about z2: water proofness

about dbrand: they're giving away stuff!

The water- and dustproof and the skin of course

I really like the phone's screen now. And my favorite thing about dbrand is that they made this for you to give away!

I love the IPS panel on it with the white balancing, and the sound effects also look neat. As for dbrand their customizability looks great and actually easy to setup on their website, also they clearly care about the community, seeing as they provided the phone just so you could review it and then give it away.

I actually used to have sony phones, but after a longer period of trouble with a sony xperia ray, I went out and got a samsung galaxy s2. Later i got the s3 and s4 and before seeing this video I havent looked back at sony for that period of time. I seems like the Z2 is easily superior to the galaxy s5. I LOVE the waterproof and dustproof features of this phone combinded with a great battery life.

I never heard of dbrand, but might just look into it more because of the (by the looks of it) high quality of materials used in the covers.

i like its outside color and the brand. well i guess i all so like how it is water proof.

Awesome camera with awesome specs and waterproof FTW. dbrand wrap looks nice too.

I like the orange part on this phone!  :D

I might be psycho.  :huh:

I just recently bought a zenfone 5 and somehow I'm not contented with its camera, this z2 20.7 camera would be great...and the dbrand skin, having it personal makes it a better phone like no other and dbrand does that, great job xD

I don't have a phone, hope I win lol.

System Specs:

CPU:Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz ☼ GPU: R9 280x (and 750ti sometimes) ☼ RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1866Mhz ☼ Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI HERO

blah...

Love the front facing speakers and the battery life,

Say what about a Google Play Edition Z2?