I really like the long battery life, though my favourite thing is still it's waterproofness, love the concept! Would really love to win this phone guys! Also, dbrand is awesome for their custom skins, the phone looks fantastic!

Love the covers for the ports, most under rated thing about a phone. Love the carbon fiber skins on dbrand's web site.

I love that the ips display and most of all the front facing speakers a must for all phones. dbrand really has amazing skins I love the orange ltt one :
Thank you for the giveaway :)

I love how the dbrand-skin actually compliments the beautiful industrial design of the z2!

I love the front speaker and general audio focus as i feel most phones are lacking that way. love the custom dbrand wrap it looks great

I like that Z2 has front-facing speakers and that it is water- and dust proof. I haven't heard of dbrand but the skin looks really nice.

The great screen, great battery, great camera, great STEREO FRONT FACING(!!) speakers, this phone has everything and I am probably still missing some stuff, it is just amazing.

And also the dbrand skin looks really cool(love that orange) and high quality.

Love that its waterproof along with front facing speakers and dbrand for sending you a Z2 with a kickass skin only to give it away 

My favorite part about the Xperia Z2 is that Linus Reviewed it and because I like Sony. I've always loved the dbrand designs but never got around to buying any. Help a fellow viewer experience what it feels like to hold a dbrand-ed phone

nice skins, awesome they sponsored. dedicated camera button, free phone for winner, nice app tray.

Nothing to see here, move along

love the IPS display, and coming from a smaller phone, the screen size as well 

The thing i most love from the Z2 is the battery life cuz im sick of getting thro a rough day and at the end of the day not beeing able to enjoy some music the way back home cuz i chatted on the phone. And the thing i love the most from dbrand are the freaking awsome skins, they look awsome. Keep up the good work Linus & crew and dbrand keep supporting linus cuz he needs another lambo :3

I like the dedicated camera button of the z2; too often are my photos ruined because I had to readjust my hand to take the picture.

I really like the feel of the dbrand skins, they feel quite lovely in the hand, and look really classy.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200Mhz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti MoBo: MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X Cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D HDD/SSD: (Boot) Intel 750 Series 400GB, (Games) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, (Data) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 750W Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro L w/ Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G900 Monitor: Acer X34 Predator @ 100hz

Phone(s): Samsung Galaxy S8+

I like the orange skin. It's my favorite color, and I like the camera. Could be nice to use. I'd also be my first smartphone, so that'd be nice all in it's own. 

William Wallace, "It's all for nothing without freedom"

Xperia Z2:

Front speakers and screen, that you can use with gloves.

dbrand:

They really offer many options to many devices. That is cool!

the camera kicks ass and the skin looks really high quality

The thing I like most about the Z2 is it camera and dbrand for the ability to have a custom skinned phoned.

Love the large battery on the phone.

Dbrand's skin looks awesome

Defiantly have to agree with Linus, the screen is a big improvement. That's what I like about the Z2. Now dbrand, I mean come on? The fricken LinusTechTips skin looks awesome!

Z2 is nice because of the waterproofing and dbrand has awesome skins!

My favorite thing about the Z2 has to be the front facing speakers, I love watching YouTube videos but hate having to use headphones to be able to hear anything. My favorite thing about dbrand has to be the quality of their products, a friend of mine has a skin for his iPhone and its amazingly durable. It won't save it from a drop but it's been on there for a year and is still rocking hard! Also obligatory "Linus you rock, will you fire me?!" 

Yeah... sorry I own a Macbook guys... It was cheep, I swear!

My favourite part about this phone is the fact that it's a Sony.

There are tons of great things in it, I need a new one to replace my Xperia P and I'll probably get this or whatever they come up with as the flagship in the next few years anyway.