I like the front speakers and the camera. The clean look of the phone is also a thumbs up! :)

My favorite thing about Dbrand is that the skins are customizable and it looks slick.

I love that the Z2 is waterproof and dust proof! And I love dbrand for sponsoring this giveaway! 

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

First to the phone. The best thing about it is that it's from Sony and looks great. The screen is a lot better now.

And the custom back is just.... LINUS!

One thing I love about the Z2 is the upgraded screen and flow of the Android skin.

One thing I love about dbrand is their attention to detail and looks of their custom skins

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

Favourite thing about the Z2 would be front-facing speakers.

Favourite thing about dbrand would be that they design really cool skins.

I love the sleek look of the Z2! It looks so sexy. The dbrand skin looks phenomenal on the Z2, very sleek!

I quite like the large screen and the fact that it isn't iOS.

I like their designs on stuff, might buy things from their store once i actually get money.

More giveaways? O.o

The thing I like to most about this phone is the skin :P Because who else has this?! NO ONE, right :D

The favourite thing about  dbrand is their skins for the Nexus 5... HOLY CRAP DO THEY LOOK COOL... I want a wood Nexus 5 :P

If you are really interested, check my profile ^^

The Z2 is awesome and dbrand does amazing skins

Best part about the Z2? Hard to say one feature because they have lots of features which other phones have, this is the strength, the collective experience would be the best thing about the phone.

Best thing about dbrand? That skin looks amazing and not like the crap on ebay!

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

I really like the camera functions and speakers/sound software on the phone. I think it's really cool that this skin exists, I didn't even know this kind of thing existed,  and they look like they're high quality. This one is especially awesome because it's orange and it feels like I'd be suppporting the show/showing my fanboyism :D

Well i really Do like that Its waterproof and what I like about dbrand even though I've just heard about them, they do have a nice variety of skins for many phones, tablets and so on.

I like Z2's front speakers. It is stupid to place speakers rear where them are away from the user. Dbrand's custom skins are awesomes.

My HTC One X only has 720p screen :P i would like 1080p screen to see the difference.

A Big Upgrade From The Z1 Screen. And That Custom Skin looks Sick.  :P

I really like that they listened and upgraded the screen plus the phone has great specs, plus the dbrand skin looks awesome a job well done!

Fingers crossed :)

i like how this phone will decimate my Xperia ZL, i've been a sucker for Sony phones.

this phone will hold for years because its durable

This video makes me sad about my Xperia Z...

Its water proof, while also not looking plasticy and poor(Samsung). Dbrand makes really nice quality wraps.

I love that screen, looks amazing, also the skin looks fabulous :)

I have used them for a gift I gave a freind and have loved them ever since then. thank you for the awesome review looking forward to more videos to come. Good luck everyone

I would have to say my favourite part about the Z2 is the display, I've never had an android phone before and I am really considering upgrading to a Z2 because of the awesome features it has (waterproof, amazing display, front-facing speakers etc.).

The fact that dbrand has a plethora of skins that you can customise up the wazoo makes me want one even more!

My favourite thing about DBrand has to be that they are Canadian based, in my opinion too many companies move overseas. Now on the phone part it has to be that it is waterproof, would be cool to mount it on my motorcycle without having to worry about water protection!

I like the specs!, sony brand and LLT edition skin custom  :o awesome skin!  :o

I like the Z2 for it's water proof and dust proof features, and it will be an awesome upgrade from my nokia 1200 phone, hehe, dbrand is cool to sponsor this.