The phone looks good, and dbrand made a nice job on the custom design.

For the Z2 I like how they took everything that was great about the M8 and Improved it

For D Brand I really like their website. It's simple but really functional and fast.

It's dustproof, waterproof and it has awesome LTT skin !

(And also, it's too expensive for me)

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the construction, aluminium and glass sexiness. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they use real 3M vinyl for all their skins. 3M is the sh*t! Thanks in advance if I win(doubt it tbh)!

The z2 has a nice screen and camera :)

The custom vinyl skins is so loud, who does orange?

Think the Z2's waterproof/dustproofness is cool and want to check out the IPS panel, as well as the front facing speakers, because I've never had a device with either features. DBrand is cool because of their super fast shipping and extremely precise fitting skins.

Best thing about the Z2 is that it is waterproof and dust proof.

The dbrand skins look great, and the customization is amazing.

borat-very-nice.jpg

Console gamers, behind PC gamers by ten years since 2000

I like that the Z2 doesnt have a cracked screen.

That orange skin though? Dope.

I Like how the Z2's speakers are placed at the front & of course water proofing. I've never heard of dbrand before but Wow, orange is my favorite color and that custom skin looks awesome.

Z2 : its better than my phone (i dont have one) 

dbrand : Yes i like it all

Awesome giveaway!!! Favorite part about the Z2 - waterproofness and front-facing speakers!! (Homer drooling) Favorite thing about dbrand - being great and supporting this giveaway and video, and yes the skin is also beast :D 

Xperia Z2 is one hell of a phone. It looks gorgeous with it's glass front and back sides and the metal look-a-like sides. It's screen is really deep and sharp and improved hell of a lot from the firts Xperia Z. It runs really fast and I am looking to upgrade my Samsung Galaxy S soon. dbrand are awesome I checked their side and their skins are sick. They have the best color selection that one user will be looking for. The PS4 ones are really good and a lot of user would like to use them on their consoles. 

the z2 looks like a great phone. i like the front speakers.as for dbrand  im loving the skin

I love the camera!! the best part in my opinion

the greatness of the camera and the solid build quality is what makes Z2 my best choice if i am getting a new phone!

Favorite thing about the Z2 is the dedicated camera button and my favorite thing about Dbrand makes boring phones awesome.. :)

love the phone for the sweet design and nice screen, and dbrand for their awesome skins like the one on the review phone.

| CPU: intel i7 3820 OC to 4GHZ with H100i cooling | Case: Enthoo Evolv ATX glass | Mobo: Asus P9X79 Socket-2011 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 16GB | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X

| PSU: Silver power 750w plus silver | SSD: OCZ Agility 3, 240GB / Toshiba 500GB | Monitors: Dell U2713HM, Acer Predator 27" | Headset: Sennheiser HD650| Soundcard: Xonar Essence STX

I Iove the 20.7MP (all dem megapixels) camera and I have and love my dbrand skin for my m8

I like the audio features that it offers and dBrand makes pretty awesome designed skins :D :D 

The Z2 is one sleek piece of kit, I think the build of the phone matches or even surpasses the rest of the phones on the market and that skin from dbrand is so nicely made and sets it off really well.

I've always had my eye on the Xperia Z1 and seeing the new Z2 with all its new additions, including the now fixed screen, makes me really want this phone. With features that I view as essential like front facing speakers and a high quality camera this phone seems like its a very good flagship phone. 

I've always liked having skins on my devices because it just gives it another level of personalisation. From what ive seen of Dbrand there products look amazing and even if i do not get the Z2 I am definitely going to be buying some skins from Dbrand.