I love the new screen and the camera of the z2

And the skin is awesome too

The best part of the l2 is the Resolution on the back camera, And for dbrand i just love them to bits  :D

I like to win the Z2 because of it's dust and waterproofability, it's great battery life and because it has an IPS Full HD display!

Not to mention that the skin makes the phone stand out of the crowd and I can rep both dbrand and LTT with using this phone! :)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I love the whole water proof thing, i do not know why hardly any phone has this feature as like everyone i know i am always getting my phone wet in the rain and have even lost my current phone because of this.  :(

my favourite thing about the dbrand is that i can geek it up with a custom linus tech tips cover. B)

The Z2 is awesome because of its very edgy shape... makes it look really sophisticated to me, and in combination with that (surprisingly) professionally looking skin, makes this specific Z2 stand out and truly unique! What an awesome piece of tech to give away <3

the ability to change the white balance was the best feature, last thing i wanna see drunk is a bright background on a screen. as for dbrand they seem to know what they're doing with those realistic textures...dat texture

Its my first time seeing a custom orange phone. It looks really good and pleasing to the eye.

The Xperia Z2 is absolutely amazing!

As Linus said in the review, the screen needed to be better, and it definitely is!

And along with front faced speakers?! I love it ^^

DBrand sponsors the show! Badass! More of that please, companies like that is always great!

The Sony Xperia Z2 looks incredible and that dbrand! skin is awesome!

I like the the camera of the phone and my favorite thing about dbrand is they sponsored this video!

It would be a nice surprise to win it. :)

Favourite part about the Z2: The settings. There's a decent amount amount of settings to improve media quality and experience, tied with the screen, it makes the Z2 a great media device imo.

Favourite part about Dbrand: The skins that they make. You can't say no to the stuff that they make.
A few that I like the look of in the spoiler. :)

0_web.jpg

316xfld.jpg

nexus_4_dbrand_skin_black_titanium_3.jpg

i like the external micro sd slot and skin from dbrand actually does look awesome

I love the positioning of the buttons! They're so much better than anything else!

My favourite thing about dbrand is that I've never heard about them before! :D

I can't really say what I like the most about the Z2, I think the biggest pro is the point, that it's not my first gen - no connection if you touch it wrong - defective standbybutton - lame-ass iPhone 4 but the fact that you guys are doing so much for your community and have such great sponsors that make it possible to do such giveaways is a fact that's much more important. It's not specific for the Z2 but it's a very good example for this!

(My favorite about the Z2 specific is the really awesome skin and the new display!)

Keep up the great work!

Greetings

I personally allowed love Sony's (previously Sony Ericsson's) design for their flagship Xperia devices ever since the Xperia Arc and it makes no difference now with the Xperia Z2, but never in my life actually got to own one. 

And as for dBrand, I love the way the carbon fiber skin looks on my Nexus 4 and my girlfriend's HTC One (m7). No issues with them what so ever.

There are only 2 things i like about sony's phones. Camera and sound. And this phone has both of them. And as far dbrand. I like the different types of custom skins they can put on.

Favorite thing about the Z2 is the 4k video recording and my favorite thing about dbrand is the custom LTT skin :D.

The Z2 looks so good with that LTT logo on the back and that sound thingy looks awesome.

I would like a Z2. I LOVE THE LOOKS OF IT. Especially with the linus cover! dbrand is awesome!!

Intel core I5 4460, Gigabyte H97M-HD3, Gigabyte gtx 760, 8 GB corsair value ram, Thermaltake core v21, Thermaltake Smart 630W PSU

Alcatel OneTouch D5... IT WORKS!!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BxMjTW  

I really like the screen on the Z2 and the front facing speakers.

dbrand did an amazing job on this skin!

My favourite part about the Z2 is the long-lasting battery life!

And I love that dbrand uses high quality vinyl for their skins!

I really like the user interface and layout. And the skins that dbrand makes are the best looking skins I have seen. They look so high in quality and I would love to win this awesome phone.

My favorite thing about the z2 is the screen and front facing camera

That custom LTT skin is pretty awesome too

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558