Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hambobolubia

What do people hate about Apple?

Why do people think that Mac OS X Is based off a Linux Kernel, its a Unix Kernel called Darwin.

unix_history-simple.png

Mac OS X Is very stable, Yes you do need an antivirus (The only people who beleve that suckkel off the tits of the apple marketing teams.)

Yes some of their products are overpriced but as I like to say if you want to pay that price then pay it, if you dont then dont! 

I've owned 2 desktop Macs from new, A PowerMac G4 in 1999 and a 2008 Mac Pro (Which I am still using this day).

Main Machine:  27inch iMac 5k Retina (Mid 2017), Core i5-7600, 1TB Fusion Drive, 40GB DDR4-2400MHz, Radeon Pro 570 4GB, MacOS Mojave

Network Gear: Dell PowerEdge T110, TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, Sky Router, Asus Wireless Access Point.

Mobile Machine:  13inch MacBook Air (2018 Retina), Core i5-8210Y, 128GB SDD, 8GB RAM, Mac OS Mojave

Other Tech: iPhone XS Max, Series 4 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods, PS4, Nintendo Switch,PS3, Xbox 360, 20inch iMac G4, 30inch Apple HD Cinema Display

We wouldn't hate apple as much if there weren't so many ignorant kids that fanboy about apple and how apple is great for everything and apple is better than PC and all gamers are on apple.

My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | AMD Vega 64 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yes they are overpriced where I live.

$2500 for the worst model of the MBP 13"?

IPhones were $1500 when flagship android phones were $800...now android flagships reached to $1000 and the IPhone is $1250.

And I don't even get Apple-like costumer support because I'm probably going to buy from a reseller!

In the US Apple makes more sense.

Here,not at all.

Where are you? Here in the UK all hardware is more expensive so yeah doesn't make a blind bit of difference.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.1Ghz 1.25v | GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 970 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 2GHz | Storage: Corsair Force GS 128GB SSD & 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Corsair H70 push/pull w/ NB E-Loops | Mobo: MSi Z87-G43 | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey w/ Side Window | PSU: Corsair CS500M

they smell bad

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

IMO: 

-*Some* of their products are overpriced and underwhelming in terms of performance/user experience.

-As @Altecice said, the OS is locked down way too much.

I personally don't hate "Apple". I simply dislike *some* of their products.

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Apple are overpriced!:

Are they? While you might see specs being the thing that costs the most in a system, I see rock solid stability, ease of use and exceptional design of the operating system itself justifying the cost.

While I don't personally see the design as a justification for the price, I can see why some people do. 

I will however disagree with the OS part. I have had several stability problems with Mac OS over the years and I find the OS to be lacking key options in places where it matters. For example there is no easy way to format a drive in Finder. It should just be a right click away, but insted I have to find the option somewhere else. 

It has been some time since tried this, so it might have been changed

Mobile hardware in a desktop? Pah!:

Mobile hardware isn't bad hardware. It means it's incredibly power efficient. People don't understand that the reason Apple use mobile chips is because the general audience for a given price point don't need super-powerful hardware.

This reminds me of greasy and obnoxious sales people. You should buy this product, because it's faster. If only people asked themselves... will they ever use the full power of the machine?

Couple this with apples excellent design philosophy, and you get a piece of beautiful hardware, that has enough horsepower as one would need to ensure the machine meets thermal requirements and stays reliable in the process. Bingo. I want one.

The Mac Pro is stupid!:

This has been busted by Linus himself. I will pay you $10 IF you can find a system that is built with workstation grade hardware designed to last a loooong time, features dual workstation GPUs, ECC Memory which MASSIVELY improves reliability, expandable as much and as fast as thunderbolt, and all fits inside a case that stays quiet, cool, and less than the volume of your (considerably smaller than usual) trashcan. and overall, is cheaper than the Mac Pro.

I don't have a problem with these. If people want to pay for those, that's fine. The design on the iMac is gorgeous, but not something I would pay a premium for

Personally I wouldn't buy a Mac Pro, since it lacks some features that would be essential to the work I (Well, my wife) do. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

IMO: 

-*Some* of their products are overpriced and underwhelming in terms of performance/user experience.

-As @Altecice said, the OS is locked down way too much.

I personally don't hate "Apple". I simply dislike *some* of their products.

He wasn't being serious with the OS being locked down, he was trolling

The OS isn't locked down. You can run what you want and it's surprisingly more easy to do it than Windows. Apple provide frameworks for everything.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.1Ghz 1.25v | GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 970 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 2GHz | Storage: Corsair Force GS 128GB SSD & 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Corsair H70 push/pull w/ NB E-Loops | Mobo: MSi Z87-G43 | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey w/ Side Window | PSU: Corsair CS500M

I personally like apple a lot (macbooks and iphones are great products imo) the only thing i dont like is 

I would post something, but your pizza avatar hypnotized me a lot!

While I don't personally see the design as a justification for the price, I can see why some people do. 

I will however disagree with the OS part. I have had several stability problems with Mac OS over the years and I find the OS to be lacking key options in places where it matters. For example there is no easy way to format a drive in Finder. It should just be a right click away, but insted I have to find the option somewhere else

Disk Utility was made to make that safer and better for the end user. I'd rather use a dedicated utility that takes seconds to open than do it though the finder.

I don't have a problem with these. If people want to pay for those, that's fine. The design on the iMac is gorgeous, but not something I would pay a premium for

Personally I wouldn't buy a Mac Pro, since it lacks some features that would be essential to the work I (Well, my wife) do. 

I wouldn't buy one either, but if I produced any serious stuff music, photo or video related; I'd get it with a non-apple 4k monitor.

Spoiler

The OS isn't locked down. You can run what you want and it's surprisingly more easy to do it than Windows. Apple provide frameworks for everything.

He may have been trolling but I wasn't. It feels locked down to me, but maybe I'm just not used to it. It's just my opinion.

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

I don't hate apple.

Some of the reasons people hate Apple include.

The premium price tag,Closed nature, OSX.

I am  sceptical to believe however that your class are now better artists because your school bought macs I would argue they had to have talent to begin with.

Two of my friends are artists one of them creates manga the other does commission work, both of them are talented one uses windows one uses osx. I don't believe you need OSX to be good at your job if you are in the arts industry.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

They are ok products but there hardware is so overpriced it is SAD... but people/hipsters keep buying it no matter the price.. 

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

Apple are overpriced!:

Are they? While you might see specs being the thing that costs the most in a system, I see rock solid stability, ease of use and exceptional design of the operating system itself justifying the cost.

Yes they are overpriced. The rock solid stability has nothing to do with what you're mainly paying for which is the hardware: Equal hardware running on Linux is even more stable and a pretty similar experience if you could use the apps apple intentionally hijacks behind their ecosystem. If you must have OSX then use a hackintosh.

People only use them to use Facebook!:

Not true in the slightest. I've never seen one of these coffee-shop hipsters in my life. I don't have an instagram account and my Mac friends that do certainly don't waste their precious battery life on instagram. Everyone I know that has a Mac has them for a reason. From programmers and freelancers, all the way to student clothing designers. My old school got them and the students have been doing really well in terms of art and music since, and I see their work all the time. And when we're not in work, we catch up on our social life like everyone else.

There's little software that's exclusive to OSX and cannot be run (either the same or an equivalent competitor) on Windows and sometimes even Linux. The "function" part is meaningless, people get macs because of the stupid fashion don't kid yourself.

Mobile hardware in a desktop? Pah!:

Mobile hardware isn't bad hardware. It means it's incredibly power efficient. People don't understand that the reason Apple use mobile chips is because the general audience for a given price point don't need super-powerful hardware.

This reminds me of greasy and obnoxious sales people. You should buy this product, because it's faster. If only people asked themselves... will they ever use the full power of the machine?

Couple this with apples excellent design philosophy, and you get a piece of beautiful hardware, that has enough horsepower as one would need to ensure the machine meets thermal requirements and stays reliable in the process. Bingo. I want one.

AIO desktops are stupid, there's enough PC form factors to avoid such stupidity, even tiny m-ITX cases can fit 100x better cooling solutions and in some cases avoid stupid hardware restrictions like mobile based GPUs. The existence of cases like the Silverstone Raven make the AIO form factor useless.

The Mac Pro is stupid!:

This has been busted by Linus himself. I will pay you $10 IF you can find a system that is built with workstation grade hardware designed to last a loooong time, features dual workstation GPUs, ECC Memory which MASSIVELY improves reliability, expandable as much and as fast as thunderbolt, and all fits inside a case that stays quiet, cool, and less than the volume of your (considerably smaller than usual) trashcan. and overall, is cheaper than the Mac Pro.

All of which are available on standard workstation form factors. If I had designer employees who requested a Mac pro and somehow resisted the urge to immediately fire them on the spot, I would reply "I'm not going to sacrifice upgradeability, expandability and customizeability just so you can have a stupid trash can PC, fuck off back to work"

-------

Current Rig

-------

They run a butchered Linux Kernal.

They are locked down tight.

All the fan boys insist "ohh I don't need an antivirus its a MAC" ... WRONG.

They ARE overpriced for what they are.

*fishing line out*

----

ps - I don't hate Apple its just my reasons I Dislike them.

I download shady shit on my macbook air all the time and I never get viruses. I think you're just butthurt.

Some of the reasons people hate Apple include.

OSX.

OSX is a MUCH better OS than Windows. If OSX was open to use on any computer and there was more widespread support for OSX, I would switch in a heartbeat.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Blergh blergh blergh.. Another 'Why do people bla bla bla' thread.

What are you hoping to achieve from this? That people will start to admit they are wrong or right?

I download shady shit on my macbook air all the time and I never get viruses. I think you're just butthurt.

OSX is a MUCH better OS than Windows. If OSX was open to use on any computer and there was more widespread support for OSX, I would switch in a heartbeat.

Fanboy much? 

I gave a reason as to why some people dislike Macs and a valid complaint is OSX. Some consider it locked down and like a little more control over their machine others have issue with compatibility.

Just because you would switch in a heartbeat doesn't mean others would, if OSX was the supreme OS bootcamp wouldn't exist.

The fact is each os be it Windows, OSX, or a Linux distro has its own advantages and its own disadvantages. If you can't see that you are a blind fanboy and I have nothing more to discuss with you.

Again I don't hate Apple, I've owned an iPhone borrowed a macbook and built a hackintosh. I just never cared that much for them. The only thing which is worth keeping to me is the iphone because it makes a nice music player for the gym.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

Nope i am not Trolling the OS in apple products are locked down. Why should i have to "jailbreak" my phone just to get what i want with it. 

-------------------
|   DESKTOP    |
-------------------

Intel I7-6850K (4.4Ghz) MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4-3200mhz | x2 MSI Gaming 1080Ti  | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + Samsung 850 Evo (1TB) | IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

-------------------
|     SERVER     |
-------------------

X2 Intel Xeon E5-2670 (16 core 32 thread) | Intel S2600CPJ Motherboard | Samsung 128GB ECC DDDR3 1600Mhz (16 x 8GB )

LSI 9207-8I RAID Controller (IT mode) | X2 Intel 750W 80+ Platinum redundant PSU's | Lots of SSD's & HDD's!  | Intel P4000M series case.

------------------------
| NETWORKING LAB |
-------------------------

X2 CISCO 3845-MB ISR Routers | X3 CISCO 3560 24 port POE L3 switches | X2 CISCO 2811 ISR's | X2 CISCO 1841 ISR's 

Yes they are overpriced. The rock solid stability has nothing to do with what you're mainly paying for which is the hardware: Equal hardware running on Linux is even more stable and a pretty similar experience if you could use the apps apple intentionally hijacks behind their ecosystem. If you must have OSX then use a hackintosh.

There's little software that's exclusive to OSX and cannot be run (either the same or an equivalent competitor) on Windows and sometimes even Linux. The "function" part is meaningless, people get macs because of the stupid fashion don't kid yourself.

AIO desktops are stupid, there's enough PC form factors to avoid such stupidity, even tiny m-ITX cases can fit 100x better cooling solutions and in some cases avoid stupid hardware restrictions like mobile based GPUs. The existence of cases like the Silverstone Raven make the AIO form factor useless.

All of which are available on standard workstation form factors. If I had designer employees who requested a Mac pro and somehow resisted the urge to immediately fire them on the spot, I would reply "I'm not going to sacrifice upgradeability, expandability and customizeability just so you can have a stupid trash can PC, fuck off back to work"

"Equal hardware running on linux is more stable" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's only because MacOSX is not supported on any non-Mac computer. MacOS is far superior than Windows and Linux in the user-friendlyness of it as well as reliablilty. People get Macs because of the amazing UI and retina displays (a concept that Apple actually invented).

The Mac Pro vs the Hackintosh in Linus' video showed that the Mac Pro was actually cooler than the mITX build. That's in a larger case with much better airflow. A Silverstone Raven would perform even worse than the Prodigy. Don't kid yourself. There is NOBODY that contests the power:compactness of the Mac Pro AT ALL.

1.Find me a case that is SMALLER than the Mac Pro that can fit dual workstation GPUs and a PCI-E SSD, and stays cooler than a Prodigy with Noctua fans. Do it. You can't. Exactly.

2. You're a pretty bad boss if you would say something as retarded as that. If you would fire an employee out of your small business because they asked for a Mac then your business would be constantly looking for more employees. If you said "Fuck off" to your employees like that you wouldn't have ANY employees. You can upgrade your Mac Pro with Thunderbolt, and customize it when you buy from Apple's website, not to mention that you can upgrade the SSD, Memory AND CPU.

You're just rude and uneducated. You have clearly never owned a Mac, maybe even never used one, and are following the PCMR bandwagon to somehow try to prove yourself right against actually educated people in this topic. I don't care if this post gets deleted and I get some warning, or if I get banned completely for this. I think you should do some fucking research about what you're saying before saying anything, or just fuck off and don't talk about this stuff that you clearly have no idea about.

Fanboy much? 

I gave a reason as to why some people dislike Macs and a valid complaint is OSX. Some consider it locked down and like a little more control over their machine others have issue with compatibility.

Just because you would switch in a heartbeat doesn't mean others would, if OSX was the supreme OS bootcamp wouldn't exist.

The fact is each os be it Windows, OSX, or a Linux distro has its own advantages and its own disadvantages. If you can't see that you are a blind fanboy and I have nothing more to discuss with you.

Again I don't hate Apple, I've owned an iPhone borrowed a macbook and built a hackintosh. I just never cared that much for them. The only thing which is worth keeping to me is the iphone because it makes a nice music player for the gym.

I am /not/ a fanboy, I do recognize that most of Apple's products are overpriced and many features are not /really/ necessary. If you had read, you would've noticed that I said that if there was more widespread compatibility with OSX

You are so dense. If OSX was the supreme OS, yes, bootcamp wouldn't exist. THE WHOLE REASON BOOTCAMP EXISTS IS BECAUSE OF PROGRAM COMPATIBILITY ISSUES. jesus christ.

Yes, all OSs have their advantages and disadvantages, but MacOS's only issue in my opinion is that it is only supported for Apple computers and there aren't as many compatible programs for MacOS. Developers can support MacOS if they want to, it's not like they can't do it, it's just that there's no point because not enough people use Apple computers to fill in the cost of developing the program for OSX.

I am not a blind fanboy for any means, in fact I am quite the opposite. My MacBook Air sucks balls and if I were a little older than 11 when I got it I would've gotten something totally different. If you don't see that you're just dryhumping the PCMR bandwagon then I have nothing more to discuss with you.

It's funny to look at Windows laptops at best buy. My mother wanted to purchase a second laptop for her business downtown, so we went looking and she was prepared to purchase that day.

I am budget minded, my mother is purely aesthetics. I combed over every laptop from $500-$1000 and there were flaws in them all ... from terrible viewing angles, too cheap plastic construction, major keyboard bend, terrible color combo's, on and on.

Walked over to the apple section to see their iMAC, Macbooks and iPADS, I couldn't find a problem with them. They were all very high quality with beautiful screens.

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

"Equal hardware running on linux is more stable" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's only because MacOSX is not supported on any non-Mac computer. MacOS is far superior than Windows and Linux in the user-friendlyness of it as well as reliablilty. People get Macs because of the amazing UI and retina displays (a concept that Apple actually invented).

The Mac Pro vs the Hackintosh in Linus' video showed that the Mac Pro was actually cooler than the mITX build. That's in a larger case with much better airflow. A Silverstone Raven would perform even worse than the Prodigy. Don't kid yourself. There is NOBODY that contests the power:compactness of the Mac Pro AT ALL.

1.Find me a case that is SMALLER than the Mac Pro that can fit dual workstation GPUs and a PCI-E SSD, and stays cooler than a Prodigy with Noctua fans. Do it. You can't. Exactly.

2. You're a pretty bad boss if you would say something as retarded as that. If you would fire an employee out of your small business because they asked for a Mac then your business would be constantly looking for more employees. If you said "Fuck off" to your employees like that you wouldn't have ANY employees. You can upgrade your Mac Pro with Thunderbolt, and customize it when you buy from Apple's website, not to mention that you can upgrade the SSD, Memory AND CPU.

You're just rude and uneducated. You have clearly never owned a Mac, maybe even never used one, and are following the PCMR bandwagon to somehow try to prove yourself right against actually educated people in this topic. I don't care if this post gets deleted and I get some warning, or if I get banned completely for this. I think you should do some fucking research about what you're saying before saying anything, or just fuck off and don't talk about this stuff that you clearly have no idea about.

That's harsh.. I'm not commenting on your opinion/facts or whatever but the way you laid them out. Remember to keep it a friendly atmosphere, please. While I don't have any authority I think its only right to point out something sooner rather than later on such an opinion based topic.

assembled a computer once

*Likely posting through several linux based servers * "Equal hardware running on linux is more stable" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fixed that for you. Also, we're done.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Apple is not overpriced. If they made the same stuff they do now and just wrapped them pressed metal or injection molded cases, got rid of their in-store support and ditched any kind of warranty and the included/free software, then they do seem expensive. You might be paying for stuff you don't need or want, but at the end of the day it's included either way.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.