Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
23 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

If they're already losing money on the standard membership, I wonder how much more they're losing on student memberships :P (at least in the UK as US's student memberships doesn't seem to include everything in prime). 

You can sort of ballpark it really... its different per person. here in the US least from when ive ordered from amazon they ship smaller under 12 inch boxes so usually reg shipping for a normal person is about 10-12 bucks. amazon being a business and having a deal with the postal service they likely get somewhere along half price give or take a buck or 2. standard usps shipping through usps also is usually 2 days which most people overlook, tho where amazon fucks up is when they dont ship items fast enough and end up having to essentially overnight which probably costs them about 12 bucks for a package under 12 inches.

All that info lines up with what others have said online. you order about 10-12 packages from amazon then you hit that break even point for your membership given that you pay actual full price of $100 for the membership in the US. so if your paying $50 for the student one then id assume its half the deliveries so 5-6 shipments. anything after that will likely cost amazon about 5-12 bucks per package thats 12 inches or less. now those little package bags... those are cheap af maybe 4 per package. I wont include anything like prime movies and such cause those are cloud services and arguably free and dont cost anything

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

20 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

I wont include anything like prime movies and such cause those are cloud services and arguably free and dont cost anything

*cough cough* Licensing of shows/songs/movies, actual production (i.e. Grand Tour).

Yes, the servers that hosts prime video and music isn't that expensive but the content on the other hand is expensive, very. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

26195628_2052404924972909_84803435244120

ahahah хD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

why is it called heaven society tho?

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 hour ago, Belgarionbg said:

ahahah хD

Does that mean that Violet Evergarden isn't living up to the incredible hype it has attained? :P 

Hey, just finished a marathon of gurren lagann, the first episodes opening "battle" is weirding me out.

Like, it's not followed through on at all.  It seems to be simon talking to (older evolved boota?) On the bridge in a tactical universe spanning battle, what we get is an admittably interesting mech fight

Plz send help

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

4 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Because the co-founder couldn't think of a good name.

Come on now, I think it's a good name.
If you translate it to Japanese and back to English on google translate, it becomes Heavenly World. Which could be an accurate depiction of many Anime in general due to their impossible scenarios that sound like heaven compared to real life.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Well Grand blue is getting an anime series,wonder if they will do a good adaption considering the manga is top tier.

oh shit just realized this is probably gonna be the second topic that gets to 100K replies later this year lol

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

so new season starting/started anything you guys plan on watching?

I personally plan to watch mostly older anime ( not OLD like early 2000 anime just anime from past years ) this season but I hope 7 deadly sins does well 

57 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

so new season starting/started anything you guys plan on watching?

Dame x Prince Anime Caravan 

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku 

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Toji no Miko 

Violet Evergarden 

Beatless

Fate/Extra Last Encore

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni 

ReLIFE: Kanketsu-hen

Takunomi

Citrus (first shoujo Ai, what could go wrong? :P)

And from last season, Mahoutsukai no Yome.

Hmmmm...looking at this list really does make me question how much free time I have. In the past week, I've watched a 24eps series, 5 12/13eps series, 3 short animes (sub 10mins/episodes, 6-12eps), 2 movies and 10+ airing/other episodes. I really should study for exams instead of watching anime and playing WOWs...

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

Hmmmm...looking at this list really does make me question how much free time I have. In the past week, I've watched a 24eps series, 5 12/13eps series, 3 short animes (sub 10mins/episodes, 6-12eps), 2 movies and 10+ airing/other episodes. I really should study for exams instead of watching anime and playing WOWs...

omg thats insane If i didn't sleep I may not be able to finish all those in time lol

well if you can handle it and your grades don't slack wut ever I guess :P

agxoDRbJ_700w_0.jpg

:)

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

4 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

agxoDRbJ_700w_0.jpg

:)

Its a TRAP

lol it just a joke don't mean to offend anyone.

LTT also have Anime thread /o/

Tech Heaven + Anime Heaven

*Kinda new here :'D 

Walking in the toilet

seeing this

profit?

aR7B9zp1_700w_0.jpg

xD

aN7jVzV7_700w_0.jpg

5 minutes ago, Amy R said:

Hey, hi there ;D

13 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Come on now, I think it's a good name.
If you translate it to Japanese and back to English on google translate, it becomes Heavenly World. Which could be an accurate depiction of many Anime in general due to their impossible scenarios that sound like heaven compared to real life.

Can't tell if that was laced with sarcasm or what lol. 

7 hours ago, Amy R said:

LTT also have Anime thread /o/

Tech Heaven + Anime Heaven

We've been around for a whole now but club activities have ceased for the meantime.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

21 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Because the co-founder couldn't think of a good name.

sounds about right lol

3 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Can't tell if that was laced with sarcasm or what lol. 

We've been around for a whole now but club activities have ceased for the meantime.

Agreed, I think it was sarcasm but i also am going to assume he tried it so maybe he assumed it was a translated phrase to begin with. I feel like the club has almost ceased in the meantime 

On 1/12/2018 at 8:59 AM, Mr.Meerkat said:

ReLIFE: Kanketsu-hen

They're doing a second session of ReLIFE? 

[NEW System] (CPU) i7-4790k (mobo) ASUS maximins V (GPU) AMD R9 380x (CPU cooling) Corsair h100 (PSU) EVGA 800w (Monitor's) LG 32" ultrawide @ 75hz and a Asus 27" IPS logitech g602 mouse

[OLD System] (CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5  Galaxy s10e .

OLD Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

Laptop's: Dell precision m2800 i7 4610m with amd firepro w4170m

other laptop Asus.

Just now, Elite14 said:

They're doing a second session of ReLIFE? 

Its only 4 episodes but yep, they are. I've already forgotten how it ended originally but this is supposedly the "final arc" so maybe we'll get a nice conclusion to this series plus the Manga is supposed to end in March, the same month it starts airing so... :P 

8 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Its only 4 episodes but yep, they are. I've already forgotten how it ended originally but this is supposedly the "final arc" so maybe we'll get a nice conclusion to this series plus the Manga is supposed to end in March, the same month it starts airing so... :P 

4 episodes isn't a whole lot but hopefully it come to a nice ending and not like that cliff hanger that last season left us with

[NEW System] (CPU) i7-4790k (mobo) ASUS maximins V (GPU) AMD R9 380x (CPU cooling) Corsair h100 (PSU) EVGA 800w (Monitor's) LG 32" ultrawide @ 75hz and a Asus 27" IPS logitech g602 mouse

[OLD System] (CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5  Galaxy s10e .

OLD Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

Laptop's: Dell precision m2800 i7 4610m with amd firepro w4170m

other laptop Asus.

13 minutes ago, Elite14 said:

4 episodes isn't a whole lot but hopefully it come to a nice ending and not like that cliff hanger that last season left us with

As the manga would have ended by then, I'm optimistic for an actual conclusion. Whether its a good conclusion or not, we can only wait  however as long as the conclusion isn't one of those where it can be interpreted as both an actual conclusion or cliffhanger, I'd be happy. 

that feel when the hottest anime this month on Netflix for once

if you don't know what I am talking about it is Devilman Crybaby 

Image result for devilman crybaby

I have only watched the first ep hope I like it like everyone else :D

13 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

that feel when the hottest anime this month on Netflix for once

if you don't know what I am talking about it is Devilman Crybaby 

Image result for devilman crybaby

I have only watched the first ep hope I like it like everyone else :D

feel like it killed off all the little hype for Seven deadly sins I had seen kinda sad.