Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I come home from work and get at least 8 pages of this thread to read.... have mercy on my soul.

kWTVeGa.jpg

7 hours ago, tobben said:

Guys, remember this is a family friendly site. I think that is how @MyInnerFred wants to keep 
the club aswell. Certain links and discussions are not allowed, such as linking to an article
about BDSM is overstepping that boundary.

Done ;)

Thanks for keeping a eye out, I spent the whole day making Cat5e and Cat6 cables... didn't have time to check the forums. They want to set up 50 some odd IP Camera's at the shop.... Barely had time to grab lunch, thinking back I should have just ordered pizza or something.

7 hours ago, babadoctor said:

Ha, good luck mate.

6 hours ago, Vitalius said:

I get what you mean to an extent.

Revy from Black Lagoon tho. 

I don't know. I find red heads who are insane attractive. It's a weird thing.

Just so it's clear. Talking about actively pirating is against this website's CoC. It's ok to talk about it as a subject, but you are saying you are actively pirating things which is not ok.

As long as they actively fix broken-ness, then ok, but if this level of broken-ness continues for a while, I probably will stop coming here. Because it's irritating to use. The 1.0 version was irritating, but it had work-arounds that worked most of the time and made it livable. This has other bugs without the work arounds.

We'll see I guess.

@MyInnerFred

H2veFN.png

This guy.... is apparently in Japan... with Cattle on a Ranch. 

Surprising if true. Doubtful tho. 

"Hobby: ... being Rawhide"

TOPKEK TO THE MAX

>I Speak English fluently, both Texas and the Oklahoma dialect...

KEKK

Whattttt?! what's the word for a reverse weaboo? Because that's a reverse weaboo....

1 hour ago, wolfgang said:

Glad I could be of some use. They look good. The larger one seems to have some highlight in the top right corner on the hair. I dont remember that being there originally but that could have just been the white border hiding it.

Also everyone else should be jelly. Boss came back from japan.

92ce34f449.jpg

I dont know why puush keeps rotating my pictures when I upload them.

You are such a spoiled wolf.... I swear....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

I spent the whole day making Cat5e and Cat6 cables... didn't have time to check the forums. They want to set up 50 some odd IP Camera's at the shop

You sure worked your ass off. Now get some rest and watch anime till you drop asleep. :D

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

2 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

I spent the whole day making Cat5e and Cat6 cables... didn't have time to check the forums. They want to set up 50 some odd IP Camera's at the shop.

I don't think I'll ever want to see a crimper again after having to TA in college and show them how to prep cables. So much epic failure concentrated in one place is... disheartening.

7 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Thanks for keeping a eye out, I spent the whole day making Cat5e and Cat6 cables... didn't have time to check the forums. They want to set up 50 some odd IP Camera's at the shop.... Barely had time to grab lunch, thinking back I should have just ordered pizza or something.

wat

y? Like really. I get it's a large shop, but Jesus. That's a lot.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

1 minute ago, Belgarionbg said:

You sure worked your ass off. Now get some rest and watch anime till you drop asleep. :D

Yeah well now I gotta do my 2nd job lol... Stock Market Research, Photoshop(For New Club Banners and stuffz. possible club giveaway banner as well), 2 laptops to fix(replace screen and replace speakers/keyboard), and then other stuff that I'm sure will pop up over time.... I doesn't stop.

sjNlen7.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

12 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

50 cameras how fucking big is that place?

6 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Yeah well now I gotta do my 2nd job lol

Damn, and I`m sitting here being in over one week vacation. You make me feel bad. xD

Also is 03:05 in the morning and I should go to sleep already. But after I watch this

hahah

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

8 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

I don't think I'll ever want to see a crimper again after having to TA in college and show them how to prep cables. So much epic failure concentrated in one place is... disheartening.

Wow how could they mess up so badly? The order is simple... Orange/White:Orange:Green/White:Blue:Blue/White:Green:Brown/White:Brown

I guess humans will be humans?

7 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

wat

y? Like really. I get it's a large shop, but Jesus. That's a lot.

Boss doesn't trust anyone, even his own manager. Him and his wife argue often.... 

Oh man the stories I could tell you.... control freak to a extent want things done their way. Also afraid employees would steal shop supplies or parts to sell for profit elsewhere.... All employees know their cheap and complain all the time about pay and whatnot. Can confirm, they are uhh cheap. I appear to be the only person they really trust... reason? No idea why.... 

Oh and something that really bothers me, my boss can't fucking aim when he uses the restroom and appears to put his shoes on the edge of the toilet often. What the hell man, that shit is nasty.

kV4NiVG.gif

10 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Meanwhile, the shop I work at only has 2 cameras, both on the inside, and neither work. Gotta love our parts/service managers who refuse to buy anything new. And seriously, 50 cameras? Are they doing drug deals in the back room and need to know when the cops are coming?

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

20 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

I come home from work and get at least 8 pages of this thread to read.... have mercy on my soul.

You are such a spoiled wolf.... I swear....

No. We will not give you mercy.

Im not spoiled. I dont know what you are speaking of.

tumblr_nj6h6qrAHC1s7mucfo1_540.jpg

11 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Yeah well now I gotta do my 2nd job lol... Stock Market Research, Photoshop(For New Club Banners and stuffz. possible club giveaway banner as well), 2 laptops to fix(replace screen and replace speakers/keyboard), and then other stuff that I'm sure will pop up over time.... I doesn't stop.

If you need some help with the photoshop I might be able to lend some help. Not great with it though.

0dTww6C.jpg

Edited by wolfgang

Blarg

4 minutes ago, Charger said:

50 cameras how fucking big is that place?

Uhh, I think we have 15 bay doors going down each side of the shop. The shop has enough space to fit in around 75 - 100 cars? That's my guesstimate.... we move all cars into the shop when we close so people can't break into them and steal stuff. 

They also own the storage lot next to the shop which is pretty big as well, they plan to cut it in half to build another building for the shop. Sooo I'm expecting around maybe 30 more camera's once the building is done(They haven't started construction)? 

6 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

If you need some help with the photoshop I might be able to lend some help. Not great with it though.

can confirm lol. he helped me in photoshop a bit ago with my halo effect failure gif xD

wtf emojis woked out of nowhere
Wish i had specific sizw of the banner on the user profiles, though it appears its different sizes for different devices. my phone looks different than the one i see on the pc

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

4 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

What the hell man, that shit is nasty.

You know nothing.
I had a colleague that had something broken in his mind. That dude was using his shit to paint poetry on the walls in the toilet. But was good in his work so my boss keep him for awhile... The breaking point was when that moth**** decided it was good idea to paint the corridor while we were in meeting. x_x

7 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

No. We will not give you mercy.

Im not spoiled. I dont know what you are speaking of.

tumblr_nj6h6qrAHC1s7mucfo1_540.jpg

I've had this idea for the club banner for quite a while now, I just need to get it done. 

Not photoshop busy work to hand out really. Thanks for the offer though. Now I do know translation groups that would love photoshop help, lol.... 

Not spoiled? Ha, please...

rbCeBzg.jpg

58 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

i think i heard gunfire down my street.. suddenly a police interceptor went by, and a helicopter swooped in a minute later.. then a few more interceptors show up to surround the place. and here i am, in my house browsing this forum. also i'm pretty sure i heard 7 rounds. 

small update on this: it's all cleared out. only two forensic vans parked now. though funny enough people still walked on the streets like no one's business. 

12 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

small update on this: it's all cleared out. only two forensic vans parked now. though funny enough people still walked on the streets like no one's business. 

well if forensics is there then it should be safe at this point lol

29 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Wow how could they mess up so badly? The order is simple... Orange/White:Orange:Green/White:Blue:Blue/White:Green:Brown/White:Brown

The smarter people think they are, the worse they are with simple things, I guess. Then there's the ones who think they suck and proceed to make it a reality.

gosh, michurus grisaia arc is intense. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Cat Vader

aW6Y7qn_460s.jpg

xD

Welp, I just realized how fucked my music library is now.
All my music and crazy amount of sound files from video games are now all mixed together in a single directory.

If only I didn't remap my entire secondary hard drive...

1 hour ago, Vitalius said:

that looks delicious

0bMU2Re.gif

YOU FUCK

THAT HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE BAD MEMORIES

ITS ALL COMING BACK TO MEEEE

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

12 minutes ago, brownninja97 said:

gosh, michurus grisaia arc is intense. 

Isn't that the whole point of grisaia? (Aren't all the arcs intense?)

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

He made you fan service.

Well, if you insist. I still kinda wish that I had my anime made in this era, because I'm sure modern digital animation would have been able to bring out my handsome side a bit more, and maybe idealized my scars a bit. But then I'd be horrified to see how Urobutcher or Okada would have treated my story...

56 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Boss doesn't trust anyone, even his own manager. Him and his wife argue often.... 

Oh man the stories I could tell you.... control freak to a extent want things done their way. Also afraid employees would steal shop supplies or parts to sell for profit elsewhere.... All employees know their cheap and complain all the time about pay and whatnot. Can confirm, they are uhh cheap. I appear to be the only person they really trust... reason? No idea why.... 

Oh and something that really bothers me, my boss can't fucking aim when he uses the restroom and appears to put his shoes on the edge of the toilet often. What the hell man, that shit is nasty.

IKR. Super easy. Much easier with connectors that have holes that let the wires go through so you are 100% certain they are where the pins will pinch them.

orly, interesting. Probably because you are good at money, responsible, quiet (I imagine), related (this is a family thing, right?), and ... well ... intelligent.

50 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Uhh, I think we have 15 bay doors going down each side of the shop. The shop has enough space to fit in around 75 - 100 cars? That's my guesstimate.... we move all cars into the shop when we close so people can't break into them and steal stuff. 

They also own the storage lot next to the shop which is pretty big as well, they plan to cut it in half to build another building for the shop. Sooo I'm expecting around maybe 30 more camera's once the building is done(They haven't started construction)? 

o wow, ok that's a large place. 50 makes sense then.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.