Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I forgot to mention - over-ear and open design. I was stupid enough to buy Razer headphones a while ago for double the price and they broke within 2 years. I was amazed by how good the cheap Superlux headphones sound compared to the Razer shit. They are not really comfortable for prolonged periods of use, because the leatherette cushions aren't soft at all, but at least the HD681 Evo looks more appealing than the HD668B. I asked you, because I saw some people comparing the Superlux headphones to the much more expensive ATH-50x. I'm using my headphones on the onboard audio and if I ever decide to spend extra for a more quality pair I guess I'll need to get a separate DAC or something like that. I'm not really an audiophile, but I listen to music fairly regularly. The Sennheiser HD598 looks really comfy, but they seem kinda overpriced here (200€). :D

I don't think it's worth to get a DAC for something like the 598. It sounds really good with onboard sound - I've never used it with a DAC, but from what I hear a DAC is only worth it if your onboard audio is total shit or if you're using really high end stuff.

If the 598 is too expensive for you, take a look at the 558. It's cheaper, but can be made to sound almost the same with a mod.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

seen, dropped, and mustered through

i might just go through a few eps of Gundam

also had no idea Gargantia is popular. I think I have a few episodes of it laying around somewhere.

Gargantia is great! Also I've been having fun with Gundam Regusta

For some reason part of me loves Narko-san...

-touhou clown

Where the hell do you get all of thees pictures from?

I see the whole "saved anime" thing is a joke.

It's another way of saying "this anime's hype level is really high" 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

dayumn

Jd1IAU.jpg

That's a carpenter's pencil.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Haven't been able to keep up with the posts because of school blugh all this work, it's the last week before the winter break so I have some exams and papers atm and after the break even more exams T.T

I also noticed I can't join the giveaway since most of the time I only post here and post count doesn't count here :P oh well not that I really care

Deleted code is debugged code.

Seems like the club it starting to slowly shift over to stuff I've suggested who knows how long ago at this point

(whooo!)

I found about Rainbow thanks to its opening song. I'm going to finally finish it today and it's the second best anime I've seen so I always recommend it whenever somebody asks for a suggestion. :P

The feels are too strong with this one.

tumblr_m8ga39TOT81r15il8o1_500.gif

I don't think it's worth to get a DAC for something like the 598. It sounds really good with onboard sound - I've never used it with a DAC, but from what I hear a DAC is only worth it if your onboard audio is total shit or if you're using really high end stuff.

If the 598 is too expensive for you, take a look at the 558. It's cheaper, but can be made to sound almost the same with a mod.

With headphones I always feel like I need to test them first and find out if they are worth it - I thought Razer Kraken are the best thing ever until I tried the Superlux HD-681 Evo. I'm not sure if Sennheisers are worth it if I'm not an audiophile. HD558 are 129€ and HD518 are 95€ and atm I can only afford HD201 without breaking the bank. :D

I guess I'll stay with Superlux for now.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Has anyone actually made an anime themed PC, I'm thinking of making one themed off Black Butler for my friend. Also, really grateful for the anime suggestions.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Has anyone actually made an anime themed PC, I'm thinking of making one themed off Black Butler for my friend. Also, really grateful for the anime suggestions.

I painted a silhouette of holo from spice and wolf on my old pc if that counts.
post-259091-0-33837200-1450370552_thumb.post-259091-0-10192000-1450370611_thumb.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I painted a silhouette of holo from spice and wolf on my old pc if that counts.

attachicon.gif20151007_172605.jpgattachicon.gif20151007_172617.jpg

Yeah, that's awesome. I'm planning on just painting the summoning circle and then adding purple LEDs.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Yeah, that's awesome. I'm planning on just painting the summoning circle and then adding purple LEDs.

Are you refering to an FMA alchemy circle or are you thinking of another?

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Garden of sinners, even terrorists knows that it's the way to go when modding something ;)

tumblr_ny18rwonpB1ut8pgio1_500.jpg

I painted a silhouette of holo from spice and wolf on my old pc if that counts

What color it is? Grey, blue-ish?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Are you refering to an FMA alchemy circle or are you thinking of another?

One from Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji), just like this:

0071689c4103f6a87ea2aec7026545ed.jpg

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

Garden of sinners, even terrorists knows that it's the way to go when modding something ;)

tumblr_ny18rwonpB1ut8pgio1_500.jpg

What color it is? Grey, blue-ish?

Id totally drive that car lol. El camino?

No its grey and black. Just for some reason it looks blue on pictures lol

Snip

Personally never saw black butler. Dont understand all the hype behind it personally. Probably just pissed a few people off lol but anyway it shouldnt be to hard to pull off, though the small lettering will be quite the pain in the ass.

Personally never saw black butler. Dont understand all the hype behind it personally. Probably just pissed a few people off lol but anyway it shouldnt be to hard to pull off, though the small lettering will be quite the pain in the ass.

I have access to a laser cutter if I ask my school nicely, I can cut a stencil. Black Butler is the second anime I have watched a whole season of. I really need to watch more.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

I have access to a laser cutter if I ask my school nicely, I can cut a stencil. Black Butler is the second anime I have watched a whole season of. I really need to watch more.

thats all good and should make it a bit easier but your talking about multiple stencles here... Each letter that isnt attached to something will have to be done seperate. So ypu will still have to paint in layers

thats all good and should make it a bit easier but your talking about multiple stencles here... Each letter that isnt attached to something will have to be done seperate. So ypu will still have to paint in layers

I'm sure it can be done.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

I'm sure it can be done.

Oh definately. Not saying it cant. The easiest way would be to laser cut a decal and stick it right on. Then paint over it.and peel ot off. Then its pretty much 1 layer if you just want it 1 color. But to have an actual stencle that doesnt stick will require more than 1 layer if you want it to look decent. Although the spice and wolf looks simple it actually took 4 to 5 layers alternating between black and grey.

You just ignore that bit.

Ignore it? It's the best part!

Do you not eat the icing on your cake either?

What's that doujin a ripoff of or is it original material?

It's "fanart"/"fanfic".

"Ore x Imouto Kouryaku Daisakusen" in case you're interested. I would recommend getting ones from some other groups though. There are better ones out there.

giphy.gif

dispensers are getting better by the day 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Someone in our office needs a lesson on how to aim and how to flush the dam toilet. Nasty bastards leaves a mess everytime he uses the restroom, I think it's our boss...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

http://store.steampowered.com/app/367500/?snr=1_620_4__45

Not pre-ordering, but good to know it's there.

The next exciting chapter in the Dragon’s Dogma franchise delivering a huge brand new area, missions, enemies and more, plus all of the content from the original game

I upgraded my Debian server to 4.2.0 kernel and everything is working fine. Joy.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/367500/?snr=1_620_4__45

Not pre-ordering, but good to know it's there.

Sunovabitch, i was gona post that just now. i should have waited with that bath, and same, i ain´t touching it till some time after release.

dude..

53103253d1b5d1bf0f821e6b1442ff9fb5711071

darksouls3-prestige-edition.jpg

I WANT BOTH

Star Wars Battlefront isn`t even a month old and is already on a 33% sale. Tells a story about how well it`s selling.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB