Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I enjoyed this series due to my like of relationship stories and fun universe rules

well to be fair, its more of a Harem then the other ones, not much romance going on really....unless harem romance is what you thinking off.

I dont even know if MC ever settled down with anyone.

you sit back down and keep watching it

I don't think you're insecure enough that seeing a bit of gay here and there is going to break your world

is it good? because it was confusing af too.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Why? Is it because the touchwiz etc.?

Quick solution = rooting and flashing AOSP ROM

probably dont have good rom yet. like clean one. my note 4 is using one tho but waited for damn long.

It just doesn't feel like there is a point to it. The edge is gimmicky and pointless, and the battery life is worse than a regular 6s. My opo was much less laggy and the only thing this has over it is a fingerprint scanner, just thinking about it makes me remember how much fun it was finding cool tweaks. Its also impossible to root as I'm on mac and it ruins resale value as Knox is tripped.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Different tastes are allowed here. I can't sit through pure yuri/yaoi but I can live with side characters...but I prefer them treated with respect still...tiger and bunny and one punch man could have done with some improvements to their lgbt characters...

That prisoner s class hero is a noxious stereotype...

I did sit through some of nyaruko-San and enjoy it. I should finish it....

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Different tastes are allowed here. I can't sit through pure yuri/yaoi but I can live with side characters...but I prefer them treated with respect still...tiger and bunny and one punch man could have done with some improvements to their lgbt characters...

it's objectively one of the better anime out there. putting it down because it has an episode with some lip action (which has a use, they don't simply do this for shock) is going to really make you miss out

a lot of people make a big deal about this and MANY people fail to grasp why they're doing that by not looking at the whole picture

is it good? because it was confusing af too.

it is, the story like just started at that point, they explain more later.

Error: 410

well to be fair, its more of a Harem then the other ones, not much romance going on really.

I dont even know if MC ever settled down with anyone.

he gets married to main lady and they show up at his parents door and the anime ends

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

watching SHINSEKAI YORI suddenly gay and lesbian everywhere holyshit time to find for another anime.

Any suggestion guys? action with beautiful animation thx!

Oh come on. You're practically saying "I don't want to be challenged! I just want pretty blinking lights!" I mean it's one thing to just want some light entertainment after a long day of work or something, but what's the harm in watching one well-regarded anime that's outside your comfort zone?

Hyouka is what I hope to watch after I complete Gargantian of the Veridonous Planet (Suisei no Gargantia). I'm unsure how I'll take to it; I only watched My Romantic Comedy SNAFU a short while ago, but I do need a break from all the shounen and space.

It's definitely a lot better than Gargantia and SNAFU as far as I'm concerned (so far). You just have to enjoy a slow-burn anime and pay some attention in order to get the most out of it. You don't even have to care about solving the "mysteries" it presents, if you just want to watch some decent character stuff.

Really considering going back to iphone now, my S6 edge plus has ruined my android experience :(

So you bought a locked down phone that forcibly spoon feeds you absolute trash and its ruined your android experience.

Like seriously I have been borrowing my friends old S4 until I get the parts for my one m8 and I hate everything about it. He switched to a nexus 5 afterwards because he also hated the locked down ecosystem. Android is supposed be all about the customization and Samusng devices completely take that away. They do exactly what apple does but on android.

Sounds like a legit tactic, BF4 has a similar one, involving smoke grenades and any primary with IRNV or FLIR sight. Funnily enough, I do often pair those with a (suppressed) light machine gun as support class (can resupply own ammo, although grenades resupply slowly, to avoid grenade spam). Although due to recoil of LMG's, can't aim a whole lot, hence why I mostly use this combination with shotguns; sights of any kind seem to be a bit useless on shotguns, except IRNV or FLIR.

In BF4 I have never liked using flash bangs as opposed to smoke grenades.

Speaking of BF4... Has anyone here played it recently? I haven't played it for over 3 months now.

Me and a friend play it on occasion when we hang out and we usually put around 8 hours in each time. The newest AMD drivers were causing my computer to shutdown after every match or so probably because they are the ones that were causing cards to overheat.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

It's definitely a lot better than Gargantia and SNAFU as far as I'm concerned (so far). You just have to enjoy a slow-burn anime and pay some attention in order to get the most out of it. You don't even have to care about solving the "mysteries" it presents, if you just want to watch some decent character stuff.

It seemed to have a good balance of boring and excitement, Though there were certain parts I remember not really liking such as the cooking bit and the lifeguard episode.

mysteries weren't too deep, didn't seem very pretentious, changes in characters seemed pretty well done

that being said it doesn't seem like something I'd rewatch, still smashes things like gosick. 

@Zackfoo I assume you were going to continue with shinsekai anyway, but there you have two endorsements, keep going.

@Opask lol I spent like 100$ to sidegrade to my OPO. While S5 and the new Touchwiz isn't terrible by any means, it's too locked down for my taste. You kind of lose the selling point of an android phone if you keep locking it like they do. Might as well have just bought an iPhone because it feels like at some points I have a skinned iPhone with a plastic back. Controversial opinion, I actually liked the feeling of the S5 back cover

The 12.1 CM build i'm using still has an obnoxious issue of going completely offline from the network when I switch wifi on. Gonna have to try to fix that. Need to look in to a more stable or more up to date ROM if it's not a simple fix.

y u no like S4, for the month or so I tinkered with one it was amazingly modular and super easy to modify with just about anything.

Error: 410

I'm getting into the bad habit of changing my avatars and wallpapers on everything to the anime I'm watching and my favorite character.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

@Zackfoo I assume you were going to continue with shinsekai anyway, but there you have two endorsements, keep going.

well yes lol. that is what i always do, i just for a moment play some games and go back because i wanna know how it ends. 

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

It seemed to have a good balance of boring and excitement, Though there were certain parts I remember not really liking such as the cooking bit and the lifeguard episode.

mysteries weren't too deep, didn't seem very pretentious, changes in characters seemed pretty well done

that being said it doesn't seem like something I'd rewatch, still smashes things like gosick.

Yeah, it's definitely not perfect, but it's still one of the better slice of life anime I've watched since Lucky Star and K-On redefined the genre (at least it is so far).

@Opask lol I spent like 100$ to sidegrade to my OPO. While S5 and the new Touchwiz isn't terrible by any means, it's too locked down for my taste. You kind of lose the selling point of an android phone if you keep locking it like they do. Might as well have just bought an iPhone because it feels like at some points I have a skinned iPhone with a plastic back. Controversial opinion, I actually liked the feeling of the S5 back cover

The 12.1 CM build i'm using still has an obnoxious issue of going completely offline from the network when I switch wifi on. Gonna have to try to fix that. Need to look in to a more stable or more up to date ROM if it's not a simple fix.

y u no like S4, for the month or so I tinkered with one it was amazingly modular and super easy to modify with just about anything.

I to like plastic backs more then aluminum. If I don't have a case on my m8 the aluminium makes it super slippery.

Also if I had to I would probably by and iPhone over samsung if they weren't so exorbitantly overpriced. Over $1000 up here off contract.

S4, I have just been having a bad experience with it. Since its my friends old phone the screen is already smashed up and the SIM slot barely works. He had already tripped knox so it can't update anymore. Since I shouldn't be using it for more then a week more I haven't bothered putting a custom rom on it but I guess CM does work on it now that I think about it. The only good thing I can say about it is that the OLED screen looks really nice minus the awful ghosting that I get browsing any dark themed app. And if you have an OLED screen and are not using black backgrounds on apps you are doing it wrong.

@AyBuild

You can install adb on a mac.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1917237

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Ugh , help me , I need to find this one anime that i forgot the name of.

The anime consist of a guy in high school or some education institute in japan , has a crush on a girl and in secret , he draws his crush from time to time.

Then there is that one more dude where he wheres glasses and a headphone , where he sees the other guys drawing and sugguest that he should start a anime production company.

A anime of 2 guys making anime in a nutshell.

I cant frikking remember the anime. 

(⌐■_■) 

probably dont have good rom yet. like clean one. my note 4 is using one tho but waited for damn long.

Could be, no idea tbh

It just doesn't feel like there is a point to it. The edge is gimmicky and pointless, and the battery life is worse than a regular 6s. My opo was much less laggy and the only thing this has over it is a fingerprint scanner, just thinking about it makes me remember how much fun it was finding cool tweaks. Its also impossible to root as I'm on mac and it ruins resale value as Knox is tripped.

That's a bummer :/

Deleted code is debugged code.

Star Citizen hype: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15106-Star-Citizen-Alpha-20-Available
> Alpha 2.0 released
> First Person Shooter combat is now playable
> Can explore some locations on a planet
> Moar space flight modes
> Spacewalks are a thing
> $100,000,000 reached in funding

7 days to die hype: Alpha 13 was released 3 days ago (already posted about this, but omg so much update; literally pages of patch notes).

#YOLOSWAGGINS

So I'm up to Vicar Amelia in Bloodborne. Apparently, this is the first stage shift of the game and where it's supposed to go from "kinda hard" to "actually hard". We'll see about that. I mean after you kill the boss. Not the boss itself. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

great. new OPM ep came out but all the fucking videos on KissAnime are buffering every 2 secs. whyyy :(

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

great. new OPM ep came out but all the fucking videos on KissAnime are buffering every 2 secs. whyyy :(

sigh

lovemyanime.net

@Vitalius if you want hard then start collecting insight by redoing bosses and using skulls.

Enemies gets harder the more insight you have, think at 15 you'll first notice the change.

Ah, cool. Makes sense. Again, how very c'thulhu-like. Me gusta. I've been hoarding my Insight as I figured it was tied to being invaded too. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

sigh

lovemyanime.net

Thanks man! Gona bookmark the site!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Thanks man! Gona bookmark the site!

I'd suggest rawranime too as an alternative.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Ugh , help me , I need to find this one anime that i forgot the name of.

The anime consist of a guy in high school or some education institute in japan , has a crush on a girl and in secret , he draws his crush from time to time.

Then there is that one more dude where he wheres glasses and a headphone , where he sees the other guys drawing and sugguest that he should start a anime production company.

A anime of 2 guys making anime in a nutshell.

I cant frikking remember the anime. 

Wasn't that Bakumon (they make manga, though)?

could also be shirobako, but it doesn't match the description at all

Star Citizen hype: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15106-Star-Citizen-Alpha-20-Available

> Alpha 2.0 released

> First Person Shooter combat is now playable

> Can explore some locations on a planet

> Moar space flight modes

> Spacewalks are a thing

> $100,000,000 reached in funding

7 days to die hype: Alpha 13 was released 3 days ago (already posted about this, but omg so much update; literally pages of patch notes).

#YOLOSWAGGINS

So I'm up to Vicar Amelia in Bloodborne. Apparently, this is the first stage shift of the game and where it's supposed to go from "kinda hard" to "actually hard". We'll see about that. I mean after you kill the boss. Not the boss itself. 

i tried playing a few hours. still clunky as hell, but it's alpha. 

the quantum travel is crazy beast though

I'd suggest rawranime too as an alternative.

cool. will check that out as well.

Specs of my PC: