What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I'm listening to Moog-Drive, he's part of the Mighty Car Mods Youtube channel

hey man just paste the link straight in and it'll auto embed, this beat sounds good btw

that's what i'm doing :/ 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Ever since I got new headphones I can't stop listening to this (mp3 on my pc, now all of youtube sounds kinda bad.......)

like me some electro remixes 

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

English rendition of Bad Apple was pretty dam good....

Original:

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

a good mix done by youtube

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

because of aldnoah zero, and wanting to find a better version of bre@th//less (battle music) I ended up finding the music used most notably at the end of the first episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvMQ8IO8F0A

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

aww yisss

Dieselboy

I have seen him live 4 times in the last 10 years. This man never stops being amazing.

Believe it or not, my friend helped him make the name for his Wake The Dead mix. Damian put out a facebook post on how to get new people to listen to his  stuff, or what to name his new mix. I forget the specifics. And my friend recommended Walking Dead theme. He got a bunch of mixes for free. 

I have seen him live 4 times in the last 10 years. This man never stops being amazing.

Believe it or not, my friend helped him make the name for his Wake The Dead mix. Damian put out a facebook post on how to get new people to listen to his  stuff, or what to name his new mix. I forget the specifics. And my friend recommended Walking Dead theme. He got a bunch of mixes for free. 

wat

are you in UK or did he tour the states?

Nothing good ever comes where I live.

Error: 410

wat

are you in UK or did he tour the states?

Nothing good ever comes where I live.

States

that's what i'm doing :/ 

I don't know if you were a forum member way back when, but there was a problem with youtube in the past. You might have to highlight the link, unlink the like, then relink it again using these buttons 

c8e344ae9e.png

For a change, I'm not listening to something ridiculously stupid 

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Time-Traveler - TeraCMusic (Original Song):

super relaxed

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090