What's your dream YouTube collab?

For me, it'd be MrMobile + any big tech reviewer. The guy has the best editing, pace, voice of all tech YouTubers imo. Every video he makes feels way more polished than just staring at a camera, talking, and cutting to some shots of the device every now and then. 

I feel like he deserves waaay more recognition.

I'd also love to see Dave2D and Linus interact and argue about tech, this could be a funny one.

Techtesters with unbox therapy. They are from a different planet and it will be funny

Really not a fan of Unbox Therapy. Lew shouts a lot, it's kind of obnoxious. And I suspect he has a massive ego. 

Me + Linus

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Me + Linus

I will pay for that.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

I will pay for that.

QFT

not the quantum theory...

I edit my posts more often than not

Just now, Tan3l6 said:

qft

I had to look up what this acronym meant 

God I hate acronyms lol.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

DougDoug and Let's Game it Out. They're both Let's Play/Gaming Channels and they both exploit games in unconventional ways to find all kinds of bugs and ways to play through a game or complete a challenge they set for themselves. DougDoug on top of that does a lot of Streams on Twitch where he actually channels the replies from Twitch Chat into Phyton to let them take control of the game through commands like go forward, backward, left and right in GTA V for example.

DougDoug: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClyGlKOhDUooPJFy4v_mqPg

Let's Game it Out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCto7D1L-MiRoOziCXK9uT5Q

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

I've kinda been wanting to see what a Peter McKinnon and LTT collab would be? Maybe it could be one of those where Linus helps him build a NAS or something

The only collaboration I could think of that might be different and fun to watch would be Linus and Physics girl build her dream custom desktop together. Linus and team could make it look the part. She could talk some cool astrophysics outer space stuff while they build the computer together and what if any games she plays.

Other then that I've always wondered what celebs secretly play what games if any online.

It would be interesting I think because in my own life I'm always surprised when I find out some people I worked with play what games. Especially if their older people. It's funny but nice. 😄